Prem Bandhan has worst opening on Dangal Channel at 0.5 TRP

Posted: 3 years ago

Prem Bandhan has worst opening on Dangal Channel at 0.5 TRP at 7:30pm slot that also being from Balaji Telefilms. Other shows have much better openings.

Phir Laut Aayi Naagin(Triangle Films)- 1.2 at 9:30pm

Pyaar Ki Lukka Chuppi(Rashmi Sharma PH)- between 0.7 and 1.0 at 9:30pm

Ek Anokhi Rakshak Naagkanya(Triangle Films)- 1.0 at 6pm

Devi Adiparashakti(Swastik PH)- 1.3 at 7pm or 7:30pm 

Alif Laila remake(Triangle Films)- 1.0 at 10pm

Aye Mere Humsafar(Shashi Sumeet PH)- 1.0 or 1.1 at 7pm 

Dangal Channel viewers are mostly rural and semi-urban so looks like they have better tastes. Looks like these viewers rejected Rita's show. There is also no excuse of paid or unpaid and popular or unpopular channel as all these shows including Prem Bandhan are from same unpaid unpopular Dangal Channel. I doubt Ekta will ever launch her any other shown in future on this channel. 

I think before lockdown all the tv shows had better trps. after lock down compared to the trps the shows used to get before lockdown no show except anupama is getting high trps.so pb's trps can't hw compared to the shows which were launched before lockdown.

I doubt whether ekta cares about financial loss.if she was conscious about that she wouldn't have launched a show on dangal n wasted her money.

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I think before lockdown all the tv shows had better trps. after lock down compared to the trps the shows used to get before lockdown no show except anupama is getting high trps.so pb's trps can't hw compared to the shows which were launched before lockdown.

I doubt whether ekta cares about financial loss.if she was conscious about that she wouldn't have launched a show on dangal n wasted her money.

It's not like that. Devi getting same ratings as before lockdown that is 1.0+. Lukka Chuppi got below 0.8 pre-lockdown but after lock down it increases to 1.0+ when they shown female lead working and living separately from cheater husband. AYM was 1.0+ for 2-3 weeks but soon dropped down below 0.8 when they started showing saas_bahu drama after promoting it as IAS aspirant female lead. So content matters and Dangal viewers have better choices I guess. I think they rejected the show of a working woman bring tricked into marrying a blind man. 

really?that's surprising as in other channels all the serials lost trps after lock down.is he a blind man?I thought he is mentally challenged. 

Originally posted by Juhi_04

It's not like that. Devi getting same ratings as before lockdown that is 1.0+. Lukka Chuppi got below 0.8 pre-lockdown but after lock down it increases to 1.0+ when they shown female lead working and living separately from cheater husband. AYM was 1.0+ for 2-3 weeks but soon dropped down below 0.8 when they started showing saas_bahu drama after promoting it as IAS aspirant female lead. So content matters and Dangal viewers have better choices I guess. I think they rejected the show of a working woman bring tricked into marrying a blind man. 

Originally posted by jasminerahul

really?that's surprising as in other channels all the serials lost trps after lock down.is he a blind man?I thought he is mentally challenged. 

You too not watch it? From You Tube comments I know he is blind man. Only few shows lost TRPs that also with small differences but Ekta's and some shows have TRPs as before. Aladdin lost ratings drastically due to female lead replacement, exit of 2 important jinn characters dur to corona scare, story being messed up and now butchering some positive characters which did not happened till 500 episodes. &TV shows losing ratings because many people are bored with 2 comedy shows running from long and 1 biopic which was getting highest ratings on channel due to real content is getting low ratings as it has started to show made up stories. Ekta chose a wrong channel. Even on &TV her Daayan show got bad ratings but still not lowest as per that channel. If she shown PB on Star or Zee it would open at 2.0+ ratings. The fact is most of Dangal viewers come from North states as it was originally a Bhojpuri channel which later turned into Hindi GEC channel. So the land of competitive exam aspirants can't accept an IAS aspirant playing saas-bahu drama or a working woman marrying a blind man. 

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago

Even bhagyas do not have trps like before.most of the shows lost trps post lock down.earlier the shows which had 1.8-2 like kzk,khkt were not even there in top 10.now blow 2 shows r also in top10.Yes i also read that pavitra bhagya n prem bandhan wudve got better trps if they were on zee.

You too not watch it? From You Tube comments I know he is blind man. Only few shows lost TRPs that also with small differences but Ekta's and some shows have TRPs as before. Aladdin lost ratings drastically due to female lead replacement, exit of 2 important jinn characters dur to corona scare, story being messed up and now butchering some positive characters which did not happened till 500 episodes. &TV shows losing ratings because many people are bored with 2 comedy shows running from long and 1 biopic which was getting highest ratings on channel due to real content is getting low ratings as it has started to show made up stories. Ekta chose a wrong channel. Even on &TV her Daayan show got bad ratings but still not lowest as per that channel. If she shown PB on Star or Zee it would open at 2.0+ ratings. The fact is most of Dangal viewers come from North states as it was originally a Bhojpuri channel which later turned into Hindi GEC channel. So the land of competitive exam aspirants can't accept an IAS aspirant playing saas-bahu drama or a working woman marrying a blind man. 

Now the channel cancelled Prem Bandhan repeat telecast at 9:30pm due to low opening TRP and replaces it with an old Sahara One show. They should instead convince the makers to bring back Alif Laila with the same cast at least the same main leads if not the entire cast to complete the story. 

he is not blind. he is mentally retarded. he has brain age of a kid.

Originally posted by an_am

he is not blind. he is mentally retarded. he has brain age of a kid.

The You Tube comments are wrong then. It's remake of old Ekta show Koshish Ek Asha.

in koshish ek asha he was mentally retarded

The You Tube comments are wrong then. It's remake of old Ekta show Koshish Ek Asha.