•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I really loved Father daughter scene . It's really touching. Rani's father is a person who loved Rani immensely and he taking everything in positive way.

There is one weakness in him. He is too loyal and take decisions for others betterment.  And because of such decision his children suffer still. He knows who is Rani Sa, still he took her blame on him. Without thinking what will happen to his children if he lands in jail. Rani married due to the situation. Otherwise her father's issue wiuld caused her a lot when they find her a groom and still knowing the truth Rani Sa calling her a criminal 's daughter. Ramdeer never thought how society will treat his children after he is taking the blame. 

Veer

He keeps quiet until his own family humiliate Rani. But when Jay bad mouty her ,he cannot stand. He was able to hear everything that says to him but not Rani. I feel what something Jay would do will backfire on him and will RanVeer get closer. They both don't like Jay. So whenJay attacks they get together. But this time he uses Rani Sa or Masi where the danger will come in disguise.

Rani

I felt so pity on her. Her dreams shattered within few minutes.  She landed in somewhere she never dreamt of. Now instead of pen she has brooms. Instead of fulfilling her dream of becoming an engineer she has to become a servant and go through humiliation of no fault of hers. Both father and daughter go through punishments for not fault of theirs.

She is really helpless.  She needs to free her father but no one is helping her. Father asking not to talk about it and Veer too. Her father is the only strength, only parent she has. Isn't it wrong that she fights to free him? What she said is right. All trying to get their things done from her without thinking she too has a heart. She too has emotions.  All are taking their frustrations on her, how much she has to bare for the fault she has not done. She never wished to do that marriage.  It was the situation that forced them but at last she was the fault all point fingers at.

Rajmata

Only two people I like from Royal family is Rajmata and Vikram. They know to change according to the situation. They have good hearts.

You choose the rights,words

Thanks for opening a thread per episode

I had written my synopsis in Spoilers thread, reposting it here

Bauji nudged Rani to think straight and with a open mind regarding Kunwarsa,  hope she equates  Bauji behaviour and Veer behaviour.

Megha emotions and display of Rani character was just something out of the world

Just loved the see-saw emotions  Rani  displayed with grace 

Her eyes speaks a lot, the sadness or the twinkle in the eyes, her anger on doctor saab, upset with her dad

Father's-daughter relation in difficult circumstances well portrayed by the scriptwriter and the actors

Have you noticed, Veer giving back silently to RaniSa.

Be it when talking to Kiara regarding parents, he was watching Ranisa and Ranisa too was watching him

Today when with Jai  he saw Ranisa  there was no remorse but just he looked at Jai and told him to behave properly and moved and went away

He normally waits for Ranisa a bit and then moves away, he well did not acknowledge her much  as he used to do before as one who waited for RaniSa approval before moving

Loved Fahman Veer's villiany behaviour towards Jai.   

He was enjoying it a lot.   Small section today  but worth a mention   as  he knows how to take care of Jai when RaniSa is around.   His whole doctor dictionary almost scared Jai.   Instead of telling I will break your bones he counted the number of bones, joints and muscles one has in a body and he added to that he is not only a HEART surgeon but can remove kidneys as there are so much request for kidneys.   

Once he sees Ranisa, he warns Jai with a sweet smile and tells him to behave well and walks off

I've yet to watch the episodes 

so I'll comment after watching but like always 

great analysis 👏

10 Dec was amazing

11 Dec episode too is out,  that is  a blockbuster   mostly the Rani-Veer Scene   not scene a showdown it was

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I've yet to watch the episodes 

so I'll comment after watching but like always 

great analysis 👏