Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: love2_soma

chalo maan n geet ek doosre k liye sahi hai........tit fr tat............

lovely update...............

loved it...............

Bilkul made for each other...waht say?

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Part 3 

Absolutely LOVED it ❤️!!!! 👏 Thanks

Loved your descriptions...... their dialogues ........... their actions ...... and of course the way the story is progressing ! yayyyyy😃

Brilliant start with akdru’s dashing appearance & sudden kiss in front of the cameras hehhe u called him akru...... geet was left speechless .... which is not an easy task 😆 lol

But I loved geet’s checkmate ...... in front of the Japanese delegates ........ arigato and all 🤣🤣🤣 yup, style mein

Maan has definitely met his match !! Absolutely

Maan even shows up at the hospital 

...... and wow we are at four kisses already ..... this game is very interesting!! 😉 hehhehe it is...start hi zabardast hua h

Now valentine ‘s day and maan is bored with his salad eating chipkali bimbo 😆 Bilkul agar saamne Geet ho toh dhyaan kisi aur pe kaise jaaye

And he sees geet who is in chocolate brownie fondue heaven ..... that’s my girl .... who needs a man when you have dessert 😆 hahahaha true words have been spoken

Thank you so much a very entertaining read Thanks to u for such a wonderful comment

Also thank you for the reading award ... I have never received one before . 🤗Super deserving, dear🤗

Originally posted by: karamjeet

Part 3 Superb update...🥰🥰🥰

Totally loving their cute revenge game..😘😘😘

Thanks for liking their antics

Star Commentor Awards (For Part 3)smiley10

Winner: Creampuff

Runner ups: UmaDevi97, khwaishfan, Taahir004

Congratulations to the winner and the runner-upssmiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

Note: Lets also start a guessing game & song game to double the fun

Guessing game: After reading the parts, please add a guess that what do you think will happen in the next part. Lets see, who gets it most right😉

Song game: So for each part suggest a song you think goes with it. i base each part or story with a song on my mind. Lets see part padhke sabke mann mein kaunsa song aata hai

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part 4

Kuch dino baad valentine’s day tha

Maan was on a date with a girl

Wo bandi model types, khub Maan ko impress karna chaahe addaon se…bimbo type bhi....and wo boring salad khaane wali

Maan is getting bored with her chatter par kya kare

Sarr hila raha hai aur idhar udhar dekh raha hai

Nazar padti hai Geet pe...jo akeli restaurant mein baith mazze se fondue or chocolate brownie khaa rahai hai

She also notices him and sarr hilaati hai in a way ki...wahhh valentines date ...lage raho...sahi hai item...

She winks at him appreciating his hot date...

Maan ki date goes to washroom to powder her face toh Maan lapak ke Geet ke saamne aake baith jaata hai.... gorging on some of the cheese fondue she had ordered

Till now they have become weirdly comfy

G-Arre! Tumhari date kahan gai?

M-Rest room

G-Khao uske saath green salad

M-Tum yahan akele kya kar rahi ho?

G-Jo tum kar rahe ho. Valentine’s day celebrate

M-Akele?

She nods happily while taking a big bite of her cheese fondue

G-Tum uss ladki ki boring bakwas sunn rahe ho....kis liye huh? To get lucky tonight naa. Trust me, koi fayda nahi...khaayo piyo aish karo aur mera khaana mat khaao...aur jao wo aa gayi

Maan jaake date ke paas baithta hai...but jaldi se date kor ravaana kar deta hai...main busy hoon ye wo bol ke

He goes & sits with Geet...gorging on her food

The restaurant was closing

G-Arre! Tumne mera saara khaana khaa liya, ab restaurant bhi band ho raha hai

Maan sneers

M- Chalo-chalo, main tumhe ice-cream khilaata hoon

G-Arre…

M- Arre chalo!

They go on a hilltop

Geet is sitting on car’s bonnet with her tub of ice cream and Maan with his scotch

M- Don't tell me ki tumne aaj tak koi boyfriend nahi banaya

G-What? Tumhe kya lagta hai? Bachchi hoon kya main? I am almost 30...of course mera boyfriend tha....

She says unconvincingly

Maan smirks

M-Tum jaanti ho ke tumhe jhoot bolna nahi aata. Kyun koshish kar rahi ho bekar mein

Geet looks at him wide-eyed with surprise

G-Hello!!! Jhooth nahi hai…..bohot saal pehle tha...par tha.Tumhari bhi toh girlfriend nahi hai

She giggles

M- Kyun ke iss ke liye kabhi time nahi raha...  Papa ke jaane k baad zimadari mujhpe aagayi....  Main chota tha..  Abhi theek se duniya bi nahi dekhi thi..  Jaane kab zimadariyo ne mera bachpan cheen liya,  kabhi pata hi nahi chala...  Mujhe bada banna tha..  Apne liye.. Mumma ke liye..  Warna yeh dunya kuchal deti ek anath ko..

Geet thinks isko achanak kya ho gaya...itni gehri gehri baatein...she looks at him intently wondering whether he is drunk

M- I am not drunk

He answers her unspoken question

Geet is also an expert awkward person, she takes a gulp of her ice cream in response

Maan realizes now ki iska boyfriend kyun nahi hai…

M- And by the way, what did you mean by that ki tumhara boyfriend tha???  Abhi kahan gaya...?  Tumne usse bhi maar dia kiya...??? 

He says while touching his neck

G-Tumhe kya lagta hai kahan jaa sakta hai? Break....I mean he ghosted me

M- Why??? I mean you are pretty!!!  Caring may be…  Toh..???

She is flabbergasted at first then bursts out laughing ki out of everyone ye mujhe pretty and caring keh raha hai

Maan rolled his eyes on this

G- Well...why he ghosted me...I don’t know...let me know if you find out. My guess is he was using me for money

She says while eating a spoonful

G- I was working at that moment.... he was too...but he was stuck in his ship

M- Toh tumhe dukh nahi iss baat ka..???

He was in awe seeing her calmness

K-Kiss baat ka dukh?

M- That he cheated on you

He was shocked now seeing her with so much involved in her doing and eating

G-Dukh aur gussa tha...uspe nahi khud pe...ki I made the wrong decision... I trusted a wrong person...wo bevkuf banata raha main banti rahi

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 3 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

nice update..............

loved it................

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 4

Wow a typical date with the salad khaane wali bimbo 🤣ab yeh toh bohot boring hogi haina... 😛aur jab Maan Geet ko dekh liya toh unhe laga ki "Mile ho tum humko badi nasibon se churaya hai maine kismat ke lakiron se..... "🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Arre ab Maan ne salad ko chod ke Geet ke sara khaana kha liya abbe dinosaur kahika agar khana hai toh khud jake order karlo na bechari Geet... Aur toh aur apne woh salad khaane wali bimbo ko bhi jooth bolke bhagadiya taki Geet ka khaana kha saku.... Yeh Maan bhi na ek number ki T-rex hai lekin ek difference hai woh t-rex ka badi badi  daath aur yeh t-rex ka badi badi aankhe. Aur jab Geet upset hui toh compensate karne keliye ice cream laya hai.😋. Pahadi ke uper baitke apni apni flash back khol rahi hai. Ek baat toh hai ki Maan ki kahani thoda emotion hogaya like manma emotion hogai re... 😆but Geet is actually strong and independent to survive a break up. I really appreciate you for writing their feelings elaborately. Maan is living with it but Geet is determined not to repeat the same mistake twice and I like the way she's thinking. Now Geet gives me the feel like "dil pe pathar rak ke muh pe make up kar liya...🤣. I'm anticipating a good friendship here or am I wrong...? Kyun ki picture abhi baki hai na di... 😜

Hoping for more progress it's really nice and kudos to you for your hardworking.... 👏🤗.

Edited by UmaDevi97 - 3 years ago
meera051988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow maan sharing his personal matter to geet.so theirlove story starting  now. Màn trust geet otherwise he didn't share his matter,

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update...

Both r comfortable with each other...

Indirect both celebrate their 1st valentine day with each other...

Looking forward for next part...

Continue soon...

Psharma21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb update. Future update may be they become friends or geet is gonna meet maan's mother 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it 

They have gotten so comfortable with each other teasing eating others food. Hmm.  Salad Khanewali ke Sath date lol