Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 21

S-It’s no big deal. You don’t have to feel less than anyone because of this and even if Piyush would have told me then that would just prove he is a jerk and not make you look bad. You just need a partner who has patience, and you will find one. Relationship is not just about s*x. Also, there are other ways

She wipes her tears and looks up at him

K-What do you mean?

S-Well...you are the doctor....

Sujal ab kitna hi bole

She wipes here tears

K-I haven’t discussed this with anybody, not even my friends. I am too ashamed

S-Trust me there is nothing to be ashamed of

She nods

S-You look beautiful

He says cupping her face between his hands

S- And Piyush is stupid... really stupid to have let you go...

Sujal wipes her tears

She nods her head

It's not something she doesn't know… but hearing Sujal say it…why does it make her feel so much better?

He draws her close and kisses her slowly

She is stunned...

Her reaction goes from emotional sad to emotional happy , to emotional confuse, to confuse to wait-a-minute, to hmmm this is nice, to WHAT?? To what the hell??  To so what if it feels good. Sujall! opportunistic perverted piece of sh*t!!

After 10 seconds into the kiss she pushes him away and shouts

K-WHAT THE HELL!!!!YOU SICK PERVERT!

S- What? I thought we were having a moment...

K -No, we weren't

S-No?? It sure felt like one

K-OK it was an emotional moment. Emotional. Do you understand what that is Emotional?

S-Of course I do… but you follow up with a physical gesture.That's how it is supposed to be

K- What? That’s absurd. How did you come up with such nonsense? This may work on your friends with benefits, don’t ever try that sh*t with me again

S- What are you so pissed for? It's not like it's gonna lead to s*x? A kiss is nice gesture…you should just enjoy it..

K-Sujal!!!

S-Hey stop screaming and acting all self-righteous. You knowI am right; we were having a moment and I am not a Pervert. At least I don’t take advantage of drunk people

K -I am not acting . I am righteous! And I don't take advantage of drunk people either. It's all in your head

S- All in my head? My head? You should know Kashish, I can perfectly recall what you did to me that night at the bar.

K-I did nothing wrong!

S- You waited around till I was drunk and then…

He pauses...

Till he is talking in general, It's fine. But to lay out details of how he got taken advantage of by this girl who is half his weight is embarrassing. What about his male pride?

K- Then what? Huh what?

S- Tum nahi manogi? Just accept it and we can close this topic.

K-Hah! I accept nothing. You remember nothing!

S - Oh you are asking for it!!

He  suddenly moves towards Kashish and picks her up in a princess carry

She yelps felling scared

K- OH MY GOD! I am gonna fall. Sujall!!! Put. Me. Down!!

Sujal bounces her up in air a little scarring her even more and now instead of getting down she firmly loops her hands around his neck

He takes her and puts her on the bed and climbs on top of her... careful not to put too much weight on her

S-So you are saying that this did not happen?

She gasps in shock

K- Hell no!!

S-Oh really?

K-I am sure! Get off me! Let me up! This is ….this is…

Kashish is feeling at loss for words for first time…never did she expect to land in this kind of a situation or position…calling him a pervert again is mild abuse now

She is scared! In general, scared of what is happening

S- Didn't you confess you like me on top of you?

He asks confused coz the version he remembers is completely different

K-God damn no!  Sujal, get off me!

Sujal lowers himself a bit more over her so that now their bodies are touching..

S-You didn't say you like my weight on you?

Kashish gasps and tries her best to push him away

K-F*ck no!! I told you, you were heavy!! I couldn't support you from bar to my car! I had to call those condescending waiters to help you carry to the lift! A**hole get away from me!!

Kashish gives him a hard above with her full strength... but he only moves a cm away…

Sujal seems frozen in thought

S- We didn't lie on bed like this? Really?

K-Believe what you want!

Kashish gives him a disgusted look

S-But I really remember lying down and being very close you.And I could smell you that's how close we were!

She is shocked and at lose of words

Kashish looks up and refuses to respond

She will not tell him that she let him keep his head on her lap and didn't proceed to shove him to the ground

But now she feels, she should have left him to rot there that night

He moves away a little now, they are not touching but he is still on top of her caging her into the place

S- Then you didn't gro-…ahem... didn’t check out my abs?

Sujal just can't say he got groped in public… he has an image…still a semblance of image to maintain

K-Why would I do that?

S- Don't lie. You gave me a closer full body pat down than airport security

K-Sujal, I am Not a pervert like you

S-Hey! Not calling you that…there is nothing wrong in wanting to touch a s*xy bod

Kashish finally manages to grab his ear and pinches it hard, pulling it close to her mouth and shouts—

K- I did not take advantage of you... I searched for the key…took you to the room, took off your shoes and socks. ONLY SHOES AND SOCKS and left!!

S- You left?!

Sujal rubs his  abused ear

Kashish thought ki ab to hatt jayega lekin ye kya ha?? One hand pushup?! Damnit!!

S -You promised you will stay the night!! Kashish you are a liar!! Really what can I believe?

She facepalms in her mind

K- Sujal get off me please. I feel really uncomfortable.

She tries a gentler approach

He looks at her skeptically ki ye bhag jaayegi without answering if I get up

S- You really left? Nothing happened? You didn't do anything?

K-Nothing happened. I left after I made sure you were sleeping ok and wouldn't choke on your vomit

He sighs and rolls over to the side

Now they are lying side by side

Kashish draws in a deep breath ki jaan mei jaan ayi

S- ok.. so you didn't do anything…but didn't you at least get tempted?

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

His make ego took a bruising. Everything he was thinking turned out to be different from what he remembered.

Part 22

K-Nothing happened. I left after I made sure you were sleeping ok and wouldn't choke on your vomit

He sighs and rolls over to the side

Now they are lying side by side

Kashish draws in a deep breath ki jaan mei jaan aayi

S- ok…so you didn't do anything…but didn't you at least get tempted?

Kashish grabs a pillow and pounds Sujal ka face with it making sure he chokes a bit for air

Maybe that will clear his head

S-ok ok fine. I get it. You aren't that attracted to me. Stop hitting me

Kashish lies back down feeling utterly exhausted...

This has been a total rollercoaster...

Sujal rises up a little so that he is lying on his side facing Kashish

He is looking intently at her face as if trying to figure out some deep mystery of universe

Kashish subtly looks down to check all clothes are on place and she isn't exposing any unwanted skin

After few mins of staring, he speaks up

S - I really can't say I would have been such a saint if our positions were reversed

K -Good to know. Note to self. Never be intoxicated around SG@123

Sujal laughs and his deep laugh sends tingle up Kashish's spine

He keeps staring at her with same the expression.

Kashish ko nahi pata what he is thinking is it deep or is about something perverted?

Not able to take it anymore she snaps

K-Stop staring!!

He lies back down again besides her with a sigh

Both looking at the celling

S-Are we good now?

K-How can you ask that after the stunt you pulled just now?

S-Are you feeling ok now?

K-I am afraid if I say yes you will think we are having another moment

S-Stop hiding behind jokes, Kaz. Are you really ok or not?

She is stupefied by his question, but answers after a moment

K - I was always ok

S- You were crying

K -Dust in my eyes

S- You still feel less of a woman because of your condition

He says as if reading her mind

She answers after a pause

K -No!  I have made my peace with it

She lies trying to convince herself more than him

S -Kaz.... Tum nahi manogi?

She tenses up....

K-I am fine really... I don't need your counseling... I know who I am and what I can and cannot have in my life

He turns his head to look at her. His eyes telling her -last chance

Kashish doesn't wanna say she is still insecure... she wants Sujal to think of her as a strong independent woman and not a broken girl who needs his sympathy

She averts eye contact

She can lie to his face but it's difficult with looking straight into his eyes

This time Sujal pulls her towards himself and places her on top of him. So that Kashish is straddling him now.  Her hair falling over him and creating a curtain around for a semi-private world

She immediately tries to roll away….to get up but he is holding her firmly by her waist

She knew this guy was again up to something… she should have rolled away and ran out of the door as soon as she heard him say tum nahi manogi

Kashish puts her hands on his chest to maintain balance and to avoid fall down to lie completely on top of him

K- Sujal! What is wrong with you!! Stop this nonsense this instance!!

S-Kashish, you are one of most beautiful women I know. And not just judging your looks.

K -Sujal, we will not have another moment. We are not going to 'roll in the sheets' and I certainly hope you don't think you are a messiah for my disease and are going to try and have s*x with me. I swear to God, I will chop off your sick and feed it to dogs!!!

Sujal nods hmm  hmm

S-Good. You don't need me or any other man to validate your femininity for you

K-Are you listening to me?

S- As much as you are listening to me

Kashish takes a deep breath to calm down a little

A few deep breaths more and she realizes…Okay. She is on top... so it's not like Sujal is gonna force himself on her from his position...nor is he touching inappropriately... Guess this is his twisted version of shock therapy or something

S - Do you believe me?

coderlady thumbnail

He is out to get her out of her comfort zone and face her insecurity. She will have no choice but to do it.

golu_1677 thumbnail

Another beautiful part 

Part 23

**Mature Content**

S-Good. You don't need me or any other man to validate your femininity for you

K-Are you listening to me?

S- As much as you are listening to me

Kashish takes a deep breath to calm down a little

A few deep breaths more and she realizes…Okay. She is on top... so it's not like Sujal is gonna force himself on her from his position...nor is he touching inappropriately... Guess this is his twisted version of shock therapy or something

S - Do you believe me?

Kashish looks away not responding

S-I really didn't know about what happened with Piyush and any stuff before you told me today; and at the wedding….what happened…that’s my fault …I had set it up before I made up my mind to stop bothering you. And after that….I really thought you were feeling me up when I was drunk... And I thought that we can……well, never mind that…

He sighs

S-I honestly don't want to hurt you or take any revenge on you.

K -Fine-fine. I believe you.  Jeez!

S- And that you are one of the most beautiful women on this planet

Kashish’s eyes widen with surprise

K- You are beauty pageant judge now?

S- Is it harder to believe in yourself than believe I have changed and turned over new leaf?

K -I have mirror…I won't believe stupid nonsense

S - Do you wanna sit on me whole day? Or just agree with me and be done with it?

Kashish realizes ki she was getting pretty comfy there for a moment

K-.. ahemm.. yeah so fine…ok I am beautiful

Sujal laughs... and Kashish could feel vibrations in places...she hasn't felt much before and blushes hard

S- You don't have to make peace with anything and compromise with anything. You can have whatever you want.

K- I am medically incapable of having it

S- You don't need to c*ck to get and org*sm or a man to have a baby. So what is it that your medical condition is stopping you from?

K – You…you!!! Talk properly!!!

Kashish shuts his mouth with her hand

He raises his eyebrows . Akhon akhon mei ishara for her to reply to her question

K- Don't act obtuse ok.... Even though I don't need a man for those things... but to have a normal relationship the guy wants what I can’t-

S- Then don't have a normal relationship…or a relationship with a normal guy. Choose whatever suits you... but don't put yourself down

K- it's not that easy as you think it is...

S- I don't see what's so hard, if you know what you want

K – It’s not easy to get even if I know

S - It's not right science

K- Huh?

S- You know helping yourself...

K- To do?

S -To do whatever brings you... Pleasure...

K-Huh?

He sighs

S- Why are you dumb in this department?

K - I am not dumb about anything

S - I am talking about you mast*****ing

Kashish blushes so hard she didn't even have words for a comeback

This totally wasn't what she thought they were talking about.

But she can't back down

She tries to put up a brave front

K-You can't live your life like that... just doing that...You need a .... Ewwwww!!! Sujal!!!!

He smiles at her reaction

K - Aisa nahi hota hai... To have a healthy relationship...you can't deny each other's needs and just pleasure yourself...

Kashish is trying to come up with civilized words to argue

But it is getting harder to do that

S - Hmmmm….but you are so hot...and frankly the thought of you....hmmm......Pretty hot

Sujal holds her waist a little tighter and closes his eyes as if imagining something

Kashish is getting shivers and tingles from their position and their talk alone.

Seeing that bliss full expression on his face, feeling the heat of his hands on her skin.

She knows he is up to no good and when she feels something nice under her butt.

She grabs the pillow to suffocate Sujal

As soon as Sujal let's go off her to move the pillow away, Kashish scrambles away and opens the door to her apartment

K-Get. The. F*ck. Out!!

He takes the pillow down from his face and puts it's on his lap while sitting up

S - I uh... need few minutes...

He says feeling embarrassed himself at his body’s reaction to her closeness

Her ears are getting warm with embarrassment in his presence, but she can't even insist he leave right now

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 3 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Part 21

Absolutely amazing part i loved it. Loving the small moments of romance. Sujal makes me laugh he is so persistent and trying to find any one reason. was he dreaming of Kashish haha loved it and Kashish's reactions are priceless!!

kashishdabest thumbnail

Part 22

Again an amazing part absolutely loved it. Sujal his trying his best to make her feel better and Kashish does feel for him its obvious shes attracted to him but doesn't want to admit it to herself. Waiting to see how their relationship progresses

kashishdabest thumbnail

Part 23

🤣🤣🤣 that was hilarious, the conversations between these 2 made me laugh honestly Sujal is a unique piece. And Kashish just admit you are attracted to the poor guy, now her body is reacting to him. Ab aur kya baaki reh gaya hai. Waiting to see how Kashish gets over her fears and how Sujal helps her. Waiting for more. Do update soon dear. This story is getting so interesting

coderlady thumbnail

Sujal is saying all the right things. But would he be prepared to the guy for her when it comes to it?