Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Antara123

I know righttt. Imagine Nikhat feeling she'd never find a guy if not for Haseena's good for nothing sons. 🤬 Men toh - next level. What did the ladies even do exactly? How weird was Daadi that she didn't even care about her other two grandkids 

Nikhat had only one aim in life that is getting married 🤪 However eventually I started liking Nikhat over Najma when Najma went blind in love that too for someone like Imran  Even Dilshaad asked her "Tumhe aur koi nehi mila?" 🤣 Seriously Dadi was obsessed with Rasiya and partial towards only Ayaan/Nikhat 🤬 Asad was the 1st born how come she never bothered about him? Weird family. 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya258

Gul also lost her memory then🤣

Uski ML badi jaldi hoti hai 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Just how many people are gonna be there for 10 episodes? 😆 I want to see AsYa mannnn. I want uninterrupted Khan house dynamics - unlike last time when Siddiqui house was thopafied on us 😆

1 hr approx episode will be there na 

Don't worry web content >>> ITV 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

1 hr approx episode will be there na 

Don't worry web content >>> ITV 

I hope it's not 20 minutes. Many Alt shows are 20 minutes only. Idk how Zee5 paces their shows. Coz these are extensions of the TV shows themselves, they sort of keep the format sometimes. How long were the Jamai 2.0 episodes? Maybe we can sort of guess based on that. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Nikhat had only one aim in life that is getting married 🤪 However eventually I started liking Nikhat over Najma when Najma went blind in love that too for someone like Imran  Even Dilshaad asked her "Tumhe aur koi nehi mila?" 🤣 Seriously Dadi was obsessed with Rasiya and partial towards only Ayaan/Nikhat 🤬 Asad was the 1st born how come she never bothered about him? Weird family. 

IKR. I agree so much. You know when the rerun happened this April, only then did I realise how weird Daadi was, to be so detached from her own grandkids. And Najma - my impression of her fell like anything since she fell for Imran. 

How many girls behind him dude - Najma, Nikhat, Tanveer 🤬

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

IKR. I agree so much. You know when the rerun happened this April, only then did I realise how weird Daadi was, to be so detached from her own grandkids. And Najma - my impression of her fell like anything since she fell for Imran. 

How many girls behind him dude - Najma, Nikhat, Tanveer 🤬

Seriously yaar Bhopal mein ASAD k rehte Imran itna popular kaise ho sakta hai? 🤪 I know Nikhat/Najma behen the Asad k but still IMRAN?  Others ladke mar gaye the kya 🤣

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Seriously yaar Bhopal mein ASAD k rehte Imran itna popular kaise ho sakta hai? 🤪 I know Nikhat/Najma behen the Asad k but still IMRAN?  Others ladke mar gaye the kya 🤣

The scene was Asad didn't have friends. Coz no one was his equal. 🤣 They all had to settle for less. Coz his equal was coming from New York. I wonder if Zoya 2.0 will be from New York too

Lunamovas thumbnail

I hope it's not 20 minutes. Many Alt shows are 20 minutes only. Idk how Zee5 paces their shows. Coz these are extensions of the TV shows themselves, they sort of keep the format sometimes. How long were the Jamai 2.0 episodes? Maybe we can sort of guess based on that. 

No alt one comes with season 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

No alt one comes with season 

Yeah that I knew. But yeah, let's hope it's at least 40 minutes long. 

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yaar, where do you watch old episodes? Youtube has removed them and Zee5 has no access in USA.😡