Kavita Ghai and Gulfam Khan bag ZEE5 series Qubool Hai 2.0

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

The upcoming ZEE5 series Qubool Hai 2.0 will see Kavita Ghai and Gulfam Khan being part of the cast.

Kavita Ghai and Gulfam Khan bag ZEE5 series Qubool Hai 2.0

Qubool Hai 2.0 the web-series produced by Abhigyan Jha and Mrinal Jha and directed by Ankush Mohla and Glen Barretto will see the return of Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti in the popular characters of Asad and Zoya respectively.

The show which was earlier a runaway hit on TV will air its new web version on ZEE5.

The series will also have popular actors Mandira Bedi, Arif Zakaria playing crucial roles.

News coming to us at IWMBuzz.com is that noted actors Kavita Ghai and Gulfam Khan have been roped in for the series.

Kavita Ghai was last seen in the TV show Kartik Purnima while Gulfam Khan was seen in Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga.

As per a reliable source, β€œThe two senior actors Kavita Ghai and Gulfam Khan have been brought on board Qubool Hai 2.0”

We buzzed the actors bout could not get a response.

We reached out to Producer Mrinal Jha and the spokesperson at ZEE5 but did not get revert.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feel that left one gonna play negative role

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya258

I feel that left one gonna play negative role

Me too 

Maya me she played mom na 

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

Me too 

Maya me she played mom na 

Yup

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just how many people are gonna be there for 10 episodes? πŸ˜† I want to see AsYa mannnn. I want uninterrupted Khan house dynamics - unlike last time when Siddiqui house was thopafied on us πŸ˜†

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Antara123

Just how many people are gonna be there for 10 episodes? πŸ˜† I want to see AsYa mannnn. I want uninterrupted Khan house dynamics - unlike last time when Siddiqui house was thopafied on us πŸ˜†

Seriously even now while watching old episodes I skip SM scenes and criticize them in my mind πŸ˜† They were a torture on us πŸ˜΅

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Seriously even now while watching old episodes I skip SM scenes and criticize them in my mind πŸ˜† They were a torture on us πŸ˜΅

So much torture. Half the time it made no sense. Idk what shit they were showing. Remember when Humeira lost her memory and became Rajni, and thought she's married to some creepy thief. πŸ€ͺ I was like what is going on here

Priya258 thumbnail

So much torture. Half the time it made no sense. Idk what shit they were showing. Remember when Humeira lost her memory and became Rajni, and thought she's married to some creepy thief. πŸ€ͺ I was like what is going on here

Gul also lost her memory then🀣

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

All those ladies of that house were mad πŸ€ͺ And men were spineless  No wonder Asad used to hate them πŸ˜†

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 3 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

All those ladies of that house were mad πŸ€ͺ And men were spineless  No wonder Asad used to hate them πŸ˜†

I know righttt. Imagine Nikhat feeling she'd never find a guy if not for Haseena's good for nothing sons. πŸ€¬ Men toh - next level. What did the ladies even do exactly? How weird was Daadi that she didn't even care about her other two grandkids