Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Antara123

During lockdown, we watched that 26-11 show on it, the one with Arjun Bijlani. It was good. But the app sucked 

Shows/web series are good in it but app 😳

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Han not exactly that one but something similar, they should recreate that particular argument as even Surbhi told how people made tiktok videos on that 😆

Off topic but I love your DP (Shaheer & Erica) ❤️

YES true that. That's their first meeting right. I think they should also recreate the Mazaar scene. Maybe do it in the church this time. I don't care. 😆 But do it. Thanks dude. This was from the Time, I watched KRPK. I'll change it to AsYa now I guess. The old AsYa. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I don't want to remember that now 😳

My heart breaks at the disappointment I felt 7 years ago during this time. 

I hope Mrinal Jha comes up with something nicer. Something that is awesome and fun and angst-y

Same here, passion, intensity everything ❤️

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

QH2.0 writer is Mrinal Jha.

And it's only for 10 episodes

So faltu me do biwi ka jhamela nai dikhayenge🤣

Also they know QH fans have high expectations this time..more excitement😎so they need to provide us our entertainment😉

I hope it's 20 episodes with 40 minutes per episode. 10 episodes 20 minutes each mein kya hi dikhayenge. 100 minutes would go in Woh Actually, remaining 50 in Mitwa eye lock, and 50 in Allah Miya What's Wrong With You 🤣

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Priya - can we have one thread for our expectations in S2 based on our S1 experience? We can keep this thread for updates and all. All BTS etc. 

Yes we can have one more thread😎

Mods ne permission dediya hai we can use this forum for discussion means we can do anything😎

We can use creation and picture gallery as well

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

We can use this whole forum na Priya? So it's upto us Ki kitna thread banana hai n Kaise banana hai 😊

Absolutely😎

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

YES true that. That's their first meeting right. I think they should also recreate the Mazaar scene. Maybe do it in the church this time. I don't care. 😆 But do it. Thanks dude. This was from the Time, I watched KRPK. I'll change it to AsYa now I guess. The old AsYa. 

We are soooo obsessed with QH that humara bas chale tho sab iconic scenes ka recreation mang le 🤣 But I feel, makers will come up with the best plus KSG too gives his input and he knows the original vibes better than us so 😳 Mazaar scene 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Yes we can have one more thread😎

Mods ne permission dediya hai we can use this forum for discussion means we can do anything😎

We can use creation and picture gallery as well

Heyyy. Then we can have these threads:

1. Chat Club - to discuss what us QHians did in the past 7 years or so - if we kept coming back to QH etc 

2. Expectations Thread 

3. Maybe a Reminiscence Thread - if at all, we rewatch QH1, to discuss that. Episode wise. 

4. And this one, to discuss updates and BTS

5. CREATIONS gallery and all too. 

6. Fanfictions if people write 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Dhinka chika  🥳 😆

Antara123 thumbnail

We are soooo obsessed with QH that humara bas chale tho sab iconic scenes ka recreation mang le 🤣 But I feel, makers will come up with the best plus KSG too gives his input and he knows the original vibes better than us so 😳 Mazaar scene 

I thought the EXACT same thing. We'll keep asking for everything, and it'll be like redoing the same show. 😆 Yes I guess so too. Even SJ would give her inputs. So both would be killer. Plus the makers are also young I guess. So they'll have new ideas too. Plus they have convinced Ksg-SJ to be part of a S2, which means they'd have something exciting