Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

Nice os.hope to see something like this in show but unka kuch bharosa nahi kar sakte..

Riddhima ke baare mein vansh jo keh raha hai apne biwi ko sahi pehchana woh 😆

Thank u so much

😃

Ya I tried to pen down what we all want to see in the show

haan Patni ko bahot acche se pehchanta hain Vansh😆😳

one of a kind Patni jo mili hain usse😎

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mokshata8

Lovely os.... 

Vansh riddhima se bohot badle ke mood main hai... 😂 but Mrs vansh bhi kam thodi hai .... Thakkar ka comeback kiya hai... 🤣🤣

Recently started watching IMM2 n i m in love with riansh 😘😘

Plzzz ise aise khatam mat karo.... Plzz continue karna.... Bohot achii story hai....

Plzz continue soon❤ 

Thank u so much 

glad u liked it

😃

Haan dono ek dusre ko barabar ki takkar de rahe hain😳

Welcome to the forum n ya RIANSH r magical!!
Will surely try to continue

😳

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna05

Fabulous OS Heytz⭐️

Really loved that "Patakho ke beech baithkar aag jalati hai aur phir chillati hai blast ho gaya"🤣

Thank u so much Aashna

glad u liked it yaara

🤗

Typical Riddhu don't u think😆

How r u? 

seeing u after longtime ... hope to u see u more often now😳

Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

Thank u so much Aashna

glad u liked it yaara

🤗

Typical Riddhu don't u think😆

How r u? 

seeing u after longtime ... hope to u see u more often now😳

Hello Heytz❤️🤗

I am good. How are you?

Yes. Typical Riddhu but love her anyway.😆

@underlined - Hopefully yaar.🤗 Past few months have been quite busy and tiring from all fronts.😳

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna05

Hello Heytz❤️🤗

I am good. How are you?

I'm good yaara

🤗

Yes. Typical Riddhu but love her anyway.😆

Ya ..Vansh ki Riddhu😳

@underlined - Hopefully yaar.🤗 Past few months have been quite busy and tiring from all fronts.😳

I can understand we all trying to balance our lives😳

But do try to come often

A break is needed to keep going 😳😊

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

AUTHOR'S NOTE

A Heartfelt Thank You To All!!!

For motivating me ... supporting me ... for ur lovely comments

and

coaxing me to continue this story!!

smiley31

It was meant to be an OS but trying to continue it as an SS

I need all ur support

Do like and comment and let me know how u like the story!!

smiley4

I know you all were expecting the KHEL to begin but this chapter was needed to set the base for RIANSH Relation!!

Its an emotional one hope u like it 

I don't know how it has come out but I strongly feel it is a very vital juncture in their relationship!!

Please do share ur views on this update

smiley9

PART 2

[RIANSH BEDROOM]

Riddhima was sleeping on her side of the bed when Vansh entered in the room he couldn’t help but remember about the big scene that took place between them on their sleeping arrangement.

Finally his smart Wifey came up with dupatta barrier idea between them so that they can share the bed.

He had sneaked out of their room once Riddhima was fast asleep so he could discuss their upcoming plan with Angre as everybody would be sleeping so they won’t attract any suspicion. As expected all went well and he was back in their room in time.

Vansh thanked his stars that Riddhima was still asleep otherwise he would have to go through a mini interrogation about where he was all this time.

There was a time when he was the one to call the shots … he was the one who would question her on anything n everything! He would suspect her .. probe her … corner her!

She would always  venture out on her spying mission in his absence … dodge him … And would be petrified when caught!

But now the tables have turned … though its his plan yet she is more in control as he is pretending to be an imposter … an outsider in his own house n she is the one who has hired him and brought him here. So he has to pretend ... as technically… Riddhima is his Boss!

He smirked looking towards his wife through the sheer material ….her back was turned to him .. hiding herself … hiding everything from him!!

Her silence has brought them to this juncture …. where everything is ruined between them!!

He closed his eyes not wanting venture back in those painful moments when everything fell apart!

“Relax Vansh … bas kuch din aur phir sab kuch pehke jaise ho jaayega … and …. Sweetheart I will make sure I have everything my way … So be ready!!”

Putting aside all his thoughts for the day … switching off the bedside lamp … he laid down on his side waiting for sleep to come… but he felt he heard a faint whimper.

He ignored the sound maybe he just imagined it …. as his wife lying next to him was sound asleep.

He closed his eyes  and … just a few moments must have passed when he heard a whimper again this time the sound was more loud n clear. He got up immediately switching on the lamp n turned to check on Riddhima.

She was indeed restless … whimpering…murmuring … tossing n turning in the bed like trying to escape from something or to be precise Someone!!

He called out to her but to no response … She was having a Nightmare!!

Vansh moved pushing away the got damn dupatta out of his way .... he tried to wake her up but to no avail … tears trickled down her cheeks .. She was crying!!

Vansh for the first time panicked!!

Since their marriage he has never come across her experiencing something like this! .. Once she had got up with a start shouting out his name but … nightmares … so traumatic …. never!!

What had changed in these 40 days?

He tried a couple of times to wake her up … shaking her … calling out her name … but as he touched her she pushed his hands away!

He pulled her up to him … her eyes were still closed .. but she screamed .. 

“Chodo mujhe! .. Paas mat aana …”

He checked the door again … he had locked it as it would be risky if someone would see the dupatta arrangement.

Thankfully her voice wouldn’t go out.

She was in trauma!!

Finally left with no other option … taking a deep breath he slapped her awake.

“Riddhima … utho… kya ho raha hain ….Utho … koi nahi hain”

He spoke in a firm voice shaking her awake.

She opened her eyes and looked blankly at him still blinking her eyes. Vansh kept rubbing her back to calm her down.

Wiping her tears and pushing her hair off her face … She tried to get a grip on herself.

When she felt Vihaan’s hands on her back n realized she was in his arms while he was looking at her with a worried expression.

Pushing him away she said 

“Door raho mujhse!”

Vansh’s worry was immediately replaced by anger as she pushed him away. Did she think he was trying to take advantage of her in this state!

He would blasted her had it been any other time but right now he didn’t want to hurt her more.

“Riddhima are u ok? … Tumne shayad koi bura sapna dekha… I was just helping!” 

He cleared his point.

She was still in a disoriented state … his words made her realize that  she had been rude.

”Main theek hoon!” she added.

She hurriedly turned back to check beneath her pillow and caught hold of something in her hands.

Vansh sharp sight didn’t miss it but he couldn’t see what she was hiding in her fist.

“Tumhare haath mein kya hain?” He asked promptly.

He was having a very uncanny feeling … what was she upto?

Riddhima didn’t bother to reply … she was still looking around for something … switching on her bedside lamp she found it. She bent down and picked up the heart shaped pillow that he had gifted her.

It must have fallen down on the ground when she was having a nightmare.

Tightness gripped his chest as she held the pillow close to her chest before pulling the blanket over her head covering herself … she spoke.

“Mujhe neend aa rahi hain …” 

as she laid down again switching off the light.

He shifted back to his side ....  he knew she was in state of distraught n now was not the time to confront her.

He will have to wait till tomorrow … but will she divulge the details … or as always she will shut herself up!!

He could hear her sniffing … he knew she was crying … her trembling form was evident even from … beneath the blanket.

Riddhima covered her entire self with the blanket .. Vihaan witnessed her most vulnerable moment!!

Tears of helplessness rolled down her cheeks as she closed her eyes!

She clutched Vansh’s given pillow to her heart .. pulling out his scarf she held it close to her basking in his smell .... his presence ... she missed him!!

His words echoed in her ears

“Agar main tumhare saath hoon … duniya koi problem tumhe chuh toh kya ... tumhaare aas paas bhi nahi ayegi .... kuch nahi hoga tumhe!”

But now he is gone … she was the reason … he ended his life …. She ruined his life … she ruined his family … she ruined everything!!

She couldn’t recognize the truth … she trusted wrong … and destroyed the right!!

Kabir wouldn’t have the guts to even look her way if Vansh would be here ... she clearly remembered how he stood between them … shielding her from Kabir.... the day he came to arrest Vansh in the Saathe murder case.

She hated Vansh standing between them that day …. but now she realized Vansh was always right!!

He could see through the farce … he knew Kabir was trouble so he stood strong between them …safeguarding her … shielding her ... but now he isn’t here!

She is all alone …. His protective shadow .... no more around her!

Since the day Kabir entered VR Mansion she hasn’t slept well … the fear that what is he upto … whether he will hurt or harm her family … his manhandling her … all kept her tensed all the time!

Yesterday night she didn’t sleep a wink in the outhouse …. Vihaan’s sudden change and Kabir’s reaction to Vansh return was troubling her.

She hates to accept that she is breaking apart ….  She is tired … She doesn’t want to give up … she will fight till the end but at times she just can’t take it anymore!!

The feeling that Kabir will just barge in Their Room and try to touch her … force her to do something against her will ….Blackmail her … just doesn’t go!!

She isn’t weak but she is scared … scared for her family!!

Kabir’s presence around her just makes her restless … pains her … fills her with grief … misery … and guilt!!

But today Kabir had kept away from her …thankfully Vihaan as Vansh’s reappearance had caught him off guard!!

Infact today unusually even though she is sharing the room with a total stranger a calm settled in her!!

She didn’t realize when she fell asleep …but then after sometime that creepy feeling returned … she tried to open her eyes to check on Vihaan but her eyes refused to obey … probably past days stress ... exertion was taking a toll on her!!

And then she saw him … Kabir … he barged into the room and threatened her again … that he will not leave her family … he will not leave her … she will have to come back to him!!

She was trying to push him away when she was jerked out of her worst nightmare by Vihaan!

She couldn’t face him anymore … hiding herself from him … from everyone .. she cried!

She cried … her heart cried out to God to send her Vansh back to her … Please!!

“Vansh please wapas aa jao …. Tumhe mujhe jo sazaa deni de do par … please wapas aa jao … please!!”

She tried to stifle her sobs not wanting Vihaan to hear it. She was thankful that the room was plunged in darkness so he wouldn’t be able to see her trembling form.

It probably would have been easy to hide her pain from Vihaan…. the stranger but this was Vansh …. Her Vansh .... who could sense her pain from far …. He didn’t need to see … hiding her turmoil from him …. was not possible …ever!!

Vansh’s sleep was long gone … Riddhima’s state had rung the warning bell!!

He had kept tabs on her and Angre never mentioned about any showdown at home in his absence.

Infact Angre had assured him that Mom, Chachi even Ishani haven’t interacted much with Riddhima forget hurting her.

What was he missing here? … What was she hiding in her fist? … What had caused her so much pain?

He waited till she was asleep. He moved to her side lifting her blanket and checked on her making sure not to wake her up. Her rhythmic breathing indicated she was in deep slumber hugging his pillow.

She had curled into a fetal position!!Her tear stained cheeks! .. Her tensed n pained face!! … All shouting out to him …that something was terribly wrong here!!

She was in trouble …. His heart went out to her!!

He felt a slight tinge of happiness at the sight of Riddhima hugging the pillow he gifted her .. was she seeking his presence through this pillow? … Was she really missing him so bad?

The very next moment he got his answer when something white flashed through the red shinny material of the pillow. A piece of cloth jutted out from the zip of the pillow. He carefully opened the zip a little n pulled out the cloth.

It was his scarf that he wore on the fateful day! … Riddhima had tried to pull him away from the edge of the cliff…. stopping him from jumping but had ended up pulling just his scarf … as he jumped before she could reach him.

He felt choked with emotions!!

Quickly pushing the material back in its place … he slowly reached for her hand and tried to open it.

Her grip tightened but he did manage to open her fist n what he saw left him aghast!!

A momentary happiness that she loved him only!!! …. was washed out … and now only pain that the destruction had caused …remained!!

It was his pocket knife .. he smiled ruefully remembering it was same one which he had used back in the cruise to hurt Riddhima when he misunderstood that she was going to harm Siya.

Second was a small glass bottle filled with some mint green liquid. He looked carefully only to find out that ... It was Poison!!

Vansh was left shell shocked!!

Both the knife n bottle slipped off his hands as he tried to come to terms with the new found facts that were unfolding!!

His own room felt alien … he felt he didn’t know this women …. his wife …. in just few days so much changed … but why n how?

He can’t wait till morning … there must be something here which could help him find answers to his questions. He got down from the bed and started checking each n every nook and corner of their room.

But little did he know instead of finding answers he will be braced with more terrifying disclosures… which  jolted his entire being!!

There were numerous poison bottles hidden everywhere.

He stumbled back in disbelief!!

Calming himself down he put back the bottles back in their places … not wanting Riddhima to doubt that he knew!

He grabbed his phone and texted Angre.

Settling back in their bed tearing the dupatta away he very slowly took His Riddhima in his arms and hugged her. 

Like sensing his presence she murmured “Vansh”

“Haan … JAAN … I’m here … relax n sleep!”

He kissed her forehead assuring her.

Riddhima relaxed in his arms … a faint smile graced her face … as she rested her head on his heart n slept peacefully.

My Husband's Arms Are Where

I Feel Safe And Secure!!

Is she the same woman he married? …. She fought him all alone … never bowed down inspite of his numerous threats … faced every problem head on!

Where was his fierce Riddhima … He just couldn’t relate to the woman in his arms … so vulnerable … in so much trauma …so much pain!!

Is she getting suicidal tendencies or is it something else?

What the hell was going on in his house …that has broken … His Fierce Lioness … so bad!!

He closed his eyes holding her tight in his arms.

He was here now … he will dig out every hidden truth …. the reason of her trauma … will make them all pay for every tear she has shed!!

He closed his eyes  .. a momentary calm settled within him ... having her so close to him!!

After number of sleepless nights today he drifted off to sleep!!

You Put Your Arms Around Me

And I'm Home!!

Do like and comment

😳

Quotes  Courtesy - Google

Edited by HeytzMaaneet - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is amazing Heytal👏👏

I always wanted someone to write about riddhima's suicidal tendencies amd vansh knowing about what all she went through🤗

The way you wrote everything, it seemed like I was watching it and wney totally engrossed in it👍🏼

Edited by Muskie - 3 years ago
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This was beautiful ♥️♥️♥️

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Heytz-Maneet

WOW Heytal; very good update...poor Rhiddu; suffering terribly mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually..the day she finds out Vihaan is Vansh she will have a breakdown. She is putting a good face on everything because she has to; she has to keep her family safe, she has no time or luxury to have a breakdown, if she did she would give up to be with Vansh over the cliff herself

Very moving scene of him finding his scarf  and penkinife hidden in the love heart cushion he gave her and then finding the poison bottles around the bedroom

Well Vansh is back and he will indeed get all the secrets out, in fact as Vihaan he will do a better job.

Well done Heytal; a great second update setting the scene for next chapter.    

rose_0001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was so good!! Loved every bit of it!!! 

The emotions that they went through and Vansh’s concern and a little bit of realization was so good!