Poll

How long will this loser show last?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Its become bore after lead replacement 

It will never work now with sny track  as preeti is not preeti anymore totally unsuitable ðŸ¤”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summertummer thumbnail

At least change the picture of the show! The picture of the show after breaks still features a dark skinned woman aka Rajshree Thakur. They have changed the lead actress but the poster of the show still features the old actress. What a waste!

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: summertummer

At least change the picture of the show! The picture of the show after breaks still features a dark skinned woman aka Rajshree Thakur. They have changed the lead actress but the poster of the show still features the old actress. What a waste!

dark skinned woman...so sick of you... wish there is poll to make you out of this forum.

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

dark skinned woman...so sick of you... wish there is poll to make you out of this forum.

LOL I agree. Why use that kind of terminology. And this moron said that I have a low IQ. LOL! I think this poll creator just proved that it's them that has the low IQ. Dark skinned woman... using those words is disgusting. It's because of people that use words like that that this world can't progress. Narrow minded *****!!!

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Come,and post with your original ID.

Don't come under the disguise of newly made account😆

Whoever you are,if you had issues with the poster of SM you could have point it out nicely.

What's this "dark skinned woman"?

It seems you are Rajashree Thakur's fan who couldn't digest Rati Pandey replaced her.It was Rajashree's choice to walk out from the show so don't keep on repeating same "dark skin" matter again and again.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Priya258

Come,and post with your original ID.

Don't come under the disguise of newly made account😆

Whoever you are,if you had issues with the poster of SM you could have point it out nicely.

What's this "dark skinned woman"?

It seems you are Rajashree Thakur's fan who couldn't digest Rati Pandey replaced her.It was Rajashree's choice to walk out from the show so don't keep on repeating same "dark skin" matter again and again.

Strange. Look. Look at the timing.😲

https://twitter.com/Sandykaur198761/status/1333729883575394304?s=19

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Haha😆

I knew it from before she/he is Rajashree's fan

I have no problem with Rajashree.She made her own choice but being her fan doesn't give right to thrse so called people to mock SM😡

Waise himmat toh hai nai innki real ID se post karneki🤣

Darpok!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Priya258

Haha😆

I knew it from before she/he is Rajashree's fan

I have no problem with Rajashree.She made her own choice but being her fan doesn't give right to thrse so called people to mock SM😡

Waise himmat toh hai nai innki real ID se post karneki🤣

Darpok!

Exactly 😂😂😂😂😂

summertummer thumbnail

What was the problem in calling Rajshree Thakur dark skinned? I am not her fan. Nor do I dislike her. I just said that it was difficult to spot who is in the current poster of the show. Because the woman in the poster appears dark skinned, I figured that it is likely Rajshree.

I watched this show only because I am a fan of Manav sir (he is also dark-skinned, so what?) but he seems confused just as much as the current heroine. I am 100% sure that Rajshree madam left the show not because of the hectic schedule (let's get serious, she knew what she was getting into; she has done this before) but because she could not see eye to eye with the crazy directors of this crazy show.

Edited by summertummer - 3 years ago
summertummer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

LOL I agree. Why use that kind of terminology. And this moron said that I have a low IQ. LOL! I think this poll creator just proved that it's them that has the low IQ. Dark skinned woman... using those words is disgusting. It's because of people that use words like that that this world can't progress. Narrow minded *****!!!

I never made any definitive statements about anyone's IQ. I was just speculating, as is my right, and as is anyone's right.