ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I feel Ranbir Kapoor is overrated! Barfi is okay! He aced it, I agree! But other than that I don't know! I saw so many posts on IG for Tamasha, majority of the people went to watch the movie for Deepika Ranbir chemistry 🤷

I feel acting wise Ranveer Ranbir, both are average and Ranbir Kapoor's acting skills are overrated and hyped up!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Actually all of them are overrated in the sense ke instead of focussing on the characters they play and rating their performances accordingly , we just hold on to the actors. Ranbir, Ranveer or even Rajkumar Rao, all of them have their strengths and also weak points in terms of acting. Content is the king boss!

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I find him a very good actor. Not at all overrated. He does supremely well in each and every movie he acts in. He's second only to Rajkumar Rao.

He was excellent in Barfi, Tamasha, Rockstar, Wake Up Sid, Sanju and Rocket Singh and even in a bad movie like Bombay Velvet he rose above the script and nailed it!

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaliniTv

I feel Ranbir Kapoor is overrated! Barfi is okay! He aced it, I agree! But other than that I don't know! I saw so many posts on IG for Tamasha, majority of the people went to watch the movie for Deepika Ranbir chemistry 🤷

I feel acting wise Ranveer Ranbir, both are average and Ranbir Kapoor's acting skills are overrated and hyped up!

He is overrated . But, it takes lot less for a star kid to be successful than it does for outsider.

For a Nawaz, Ayushman, Rajkumar toget SOME praise they have to be atleast twice as good as Ranbir. 

Ranbir just needs to hit above Arjun Kapoor to get  "Daniel Day" level praise. 

But, i will give it to Ranbir ... he does man child roles quite effortlessly.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If Ranbir Kapoor is overrated as an actor, then every good Bollywood actor is overrated.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He has his strengths and weaknesses. But I'll rate him better than many of his peers. He brings intensity,focus and an understated style of acting to the table. He genuinely seems to like acting and not merely as a source to fund his life style. On the other hand he has lost most of his initial enthusiasm and and the urge to make the world sit up and take notice of his craft. He used to experiment a lot when he started. Wake up Sid, Rocket Singh,Rajneeti,Rockstar and Barfi came up in the 2009-2012 period. Nowadays he'll only work with people he's comfortable with like Imtiaz,Ayaan or the big banners like Dharma and Yashraj or with scripts with maximum chance of succeeding(Sanju). Pity because he's one of our best and he could do so much more.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t think so I mean he really is a good actor who has given some good performances but has some limitations .. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ranbir has looks and knows to act. I even like him in commercials.

Edited by colossial2015 - 3 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

I have watched only 3 films starring him. Wake up Sid, Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani & Tamasha. From these I got the impression that he is an above average actor, but not very versatile.

ChairTable thumbnail

I don’t find him overrated.. he is really a good actor