😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
😆
Originally posted by: heartbleed
Why do you have a problem with everything I post on this forum? Mene kya bigaari hai aapki..😔
Ranbir performance in Sanju was not just highly critically acclaimed but also immensely loved by the audience. If you can't even see his talent in Sanju, then I can't do anything sorry. 😕
Kya bol rahi ho? I don’t even remember interacting with you before this.😕 All I was trying to say was you could’ve chosen a better scene to showcase his emotions since he has such a wealth of good scenes in his repertoire. Itna galat kya keh diya bhai? :(
Originally posted by: Aanandaa
Kya bol rahi ho? I don’t even remember interacting with you before this.😕
🤢
First you complain about a perfectly normal post and then when I try to make some sense of it, you put out some random emoticons. 🤔
Originally posted by: Aanandaa
First you complain about a perfectly normal post and then when I try to make some sense of it, you put out some random emoticons. 🤔
I am sorry
Originally posted by: colossial2015
Ranbir has looks and knows to act. I even like him in commercials.
I love his ads. They are quirky and funny.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
7