Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Precap for tomorrow (Tuesday) - Vansh asking for a divorce - Page 4

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think it's just a play for Vihaan to make Kabir believe strongly that he is vansh and I want Riddhima to chase after him when they are alone ๐Ÿ˜…

May be dadi will come for her support or Riddhima can also confess why she agreed to Kabir which may be highly impossible

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: vasavi_sri

I think it's just a play for Vihaan to make Kabir believe strongly that he is vansh and I want Riddhima to chase after him when they are alone ๐Ÿ˜…

May be dadi will come for her support or Riddhima can also confess why she agreed to Kabir which may be highly impossible

Ya letโ€™s see how itโ€™s going to be 

But itโ€™ll be fun to see Riddhima chasing him and the excuses he gives later on 

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Natak or not I love what he's saying to Riddhima cause that's the question and issues 

a lot of us here had with Ridhu. Always in Kabir face, discussing household matters and most of 

all betraying Vansh and got Ragini killed, by his enemies.

I'm smiling like Ishani too watching precap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Riddhima is not some saint but it was vansh who was in much fault in that ragini fiasco. He didn't need to do that whole threatening & paralyzing drama. He wasted his time in other faltu thing like challenging & that 4 pm thing. If ragini was so important to her then he should have used that time to protect her. And its high time vansh needs to take the responsibility of his idiocy.

Edited by NewAccount - 3 years ago
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Or he was just letting go smaller fish(es) to get hold of big fish (MM )...

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It may be drama to make Kabir strongly believe he is vansh and other family members who are offended by Riddhima:s decission 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: amritat

Vansh ke haath mein safa? Kaha?

When he pushed Riddhu, right hand mein

urmita thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NewAccount

Riddhima is not some saint but it was vansh who was in much fault in that ragini fiasco. He didn't need to do that whole threatening & paralyzing drama. He wasted his time in other faltu thing like challenging & that 4 pm thing. If ragini was so important to her then he should have used that time to protect her. And its high time vansh needs to take the responsibility of his idiocy.

Well said...He should have concentrated on protecting Ragini and doing proper investigation of everything instead of wasting time and trust by scaring and paralyzing Ridz faltu mein...after how Vansh behaved anyone in Ridz place would think he was the monster and no wonder Ridz decided to take Ragini away...point to be noted : Ridz should not have been able to escape with Ragini so easily from Vansh's security...Ridz ka fault ye tha k kabir bhi trust karne layak harkate nehi kia tha, she should not have trusted  kabir either...

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is it possible ? 

- vansh already got that info he needed from ragini 

- and provoked/tortured ridhima too much... so she thinks he will harm ragini 

-  she will get her out... to MM (k and AP) 

- so vansh do not need to kill her... she gets out of the way .... 

- vansh can help/trap them... feel they won (by killing  ragini, then vansh death....) to get them out and open.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: NewAccount

Where I come from sorry if you're married and claim someone is your soul mate you don't betray

them with your enemy, who also your ex-lover and the reason you married your so called husband. 

And no where did I excuse Vansh actions, in my comment and nor does it matter cause he never 

betray Riddhima. I think he did a pretty good job for 3 years don't you think? He didn't drive car 

with Kabir to kidnapped Ragini. If Riddhima is so strong and want to stand for justice there's a

simple thing she can do. Tell The TRUTH 

As for Vansh idiocy as you called it he already taken account for that when he apologize to 

Riddhima and also the reason while he didn't want her involve with Ragini and had a full breakdown

about his mother murderer 

Have Riddhima ever taken any responsibility, apologize or Tell The Truth at anytime about 

anything since enter VRS mansion. Please let me know maybe I miss that episode cause FF her scenes unless it's with Vansh 

Saint, Please no one in this show is one but Vansh is the only one who doesn't pretend 

to be anyone else but who he is and nothing less or more. Are his method conventional hell no

that's why he's Vansh. 

Like I said I'm going to enjoy the precap and can't wait for tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Ž