Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

before this vansh ka death track I would get irritated at ishani or just ignore her as someone too bratty and spoiled...But now I kind of like her..she is one of the very few totally loyal to her bro and raisinghania name...and she is been cursing Ridz and out to get her from start since she truly believes Ridz harmful and she is not wrong in her reasons...Ridz khud victim hai magar kabir ka vo pawn hai jo na hoti to kabir itna kuch kar nehi pata...but what I like most about ishani is she is what she is...acchi budi bratty b***hy jo bhi hai aur jo bhi feel karti hai ya jo karti hai sab ko dikh hi jata hai, calls a spade a spade....I dont know about future story but ab tak iss show mein ishani one of the very rare characters hai jo mask pahene hui nehi hai for some reason or other...

I never complained about Ishani and never disliked her but after the death of Vansh I loved Ishani 

She’s the real Raisinghania woman and who did act like the sister of Vansh Raisinghania 

No matter what and who Ishani is she loves Vansh a lot and doesn’t want anyone to do any wrong or bad with him

and Ishani always had her reasons and she has proof also so she can’t be blamed either 

Ya whatever  Ishani is she’s clear about it and her character too 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Hayyyeeee 

Ayuuuu darling 🤗

Baaaz ki nazar 😛, I had to re watch it again to see it 

Rishi🤗

Twitter pe someone noticed, FD ki baaz ki nazar😆

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Rishi🤗

Twitter pe someone noticed, FD ki baaz ki nazar😆

Ayuuuu 🤗

Achcha tabhi toh, that FD is next level!! Nothing can be hidden from them Ayu 😆

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But why divorce....if he kicks her out....how will he get to know her truth ...everybody's  truth

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

But why divorce....if he kicks her out....how will he get to know her truth ...everybody's  truth

He won’t kick her out 

She’ll be staying in VR mansion only 

He’s just creating drama for others 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ridhima still asking him.... what/why  are you saying/doing ??? 

did not get it - he is vansh.😊

So, I think he is going to drag that vihaan role for a while.... 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amritat

Ishani hates Riddhima from Day 1. Yeh Kabir se shaadi ki baat toh ab huyi hain...lekin Ishani Day 1 se battameezi kare jaa rahi hain with Riddhima from cruise for no particular reason.

The main reason is Ishani is snobbish n sees Riddhima below her class. 

but here it isn't abt the snobbish it's abt hate that hv been accumulating since her marriage with Angre and with Vansh supposed death thgs got worst 🤢

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

He won’t kick her out 

She’ll be staying in VR mansion only 

He’s just creating drama for others 

I hope so....I really want vansh  to brutally punish every one in that family who have wronged him n ridz

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This divorce is just a game plan /trick or any thing naughty raunchy thing which is a by product of Hamari Mahan Vansh Babu.I think after a long time its time for us to take a seat and popcorn to enjoy the show.Dont get affected by the Precap Something really interesting and cute will come out.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ishani and Siya both love Vansh truly.And as a matter of fact I think the equation could have been improved if Riddhima could have told him about Kabir. Ishani may not have a  sweet relationship with Riddhima like Siya had. When siya would revive from Coma, She will have the same sweet and nice relationship with Riddhima. Ishani and Riddhima 's animosity will break that day when she will learn that Riddhima has done everything to protect her child /She will save her from any dreadful accident /miscarriage.