Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annapooranim98 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Where I come from sorry if you're married and claim someone is your soul mate you don't betray

them with your enemy, who also your ex-lover and the reason you married your so called husband. 

And no where did I excuse Vansh actions, in my comment and nor does it matter cause he never 

betray Riddhima. I think he did a pretty good job for 3 years don't you think? He didn't drive car 

with Kabir to kidnapped Ragini. If Riddhima is so strong and want to stand for justice there's a

simple thing she can do. Tell The TRUTH 

As for Vansh idiocy as you called it he already taken account for that when he apologize to 

Riddhima and also the reason while he didn't want her involve with Ragini and had a full breakdown

about his mother murderer 

Have Riddhima ever taken any responsibility, apologize or Tell The Truth at anytime about 

anything since enter VRS mansion. Please let me know maybe I miss that episode cause FF her scenes unless it's with Vansh 

Saint, Please no one in this show is one but Vansh is the only one who doesn't pretend 

to be anyone else but who he is and nothing less or more. Are his method conventional hell no

that's why he's Vansh. 

Like I said I'm going to enjoy the precap and can't wait for tomorrow πŸ˜Ž

Ridz had tried to tell him abt her past 2 times but vansh stopped her and said that he does not care abt it.

Whenever ridz wants to tell him anything ,he shouts(navratri track).

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: annapooranim98

Ridz had tried to tell him abt her past 2 times but vansh stopped her and said that he does not care abt it.

Whenever ridz wants to tell him anything ,he shouts(navratri track).

That's a poor excuse like the many times she said she'll leave the house or pray to 

bappa that after this time she'll tell him the truth. We all know how stubborn and persistent

riddhima can be when she determine to do something or go against Vansh, so if she really wanted 

him to know her truth she'll would've told him, especially during his breakdown when he confess

about his mother and why he kept Ragini alive. 

Anyway Ridhu is who she is and Vansh is who he is  

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Where I come from sorry if you're married and claim someone is your soul mate you don't betray

them with your enemy, who also your ex-lover and the reason you married your so called husband. 

And no where did I excuse Vansh actions, in my comment and nor does it matter cause he never 

betray Riddhima. I think he did a pretty good job for 3 years don't you think? He didn't drive car 

with Kabir to kidnapped Ragini. If Riddhima is so strong and want to stand for justice there's a

As for Vansh idiocy as you called it he already taken account for that when he apologize to 

Riddhima and also the reason while he didn't want her involve with Ragini and had a full breakdown

Riddhima ever taken any responsibility, apologize or Tell The Truth at anytime about 

anything since enter VRS mansion. Please let me know maybe I miss that episode cause FF her scenes unless it's with Vansh 

Saint, Please no one in this show is one but Vansh is the only one who doesn't pretend 

to be anyone else but who he is and nothing less or more. Are his method conventional hell no

that's why he's Vansh. 

Certain points  which you have mentioned are very correct...ragini fiasco would not have happened  if vansh would  not have scared her and underestimated  her...his blan backfired.....he just didn't realize how impulsive  his wife can be.....

As far as ridhima is concerned...you  talk big about morals truth and safeguarding  innocent life  n just forget all about it when situations  are rough.....not right....if safeguarding  ragini was her priority...she should have immediately  told vansh when she got to know  the real picture ....so many chances she had ....but didn't open her mouth once....which led to her death or probably  life threatening  skull injury...cuz she was shot in head....if she is one of those who survived this fatal attack...I will be happy...but look joining  hands with kabir n  keeping quiet....was very disappointing....I know ridz will redeem herself  one day....but this chaos  she invited on herself...she broke the very shield which protected her....both vansh and ridhima are flawed....vansh digs grave for others while his beloved wife digs grave for herself 

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Have Riddhima ever taken any responsibility, apologize or Tell The Truth at anytime about 

that's why he's Vansh. 

I've said this 100 of time riddhima, vansh & kabir all of them need to take responsibility of their action. No he didn't do a good job. If ragini was so important why didn't he arrange enough security for her? Kabir is idiotic loser that doesn't justify vansh's carelessness. 

And riddhima is hypocrite dumb head who is justifying her. If she was intelligent enough he wouldn't marry vansh in the first place. And why we are ignoring this fact that she tried couple of time to tell him about her past. But he was not interested though I blame riddhima more here, She should have confined him. About trusting kabir, most of the time he behaved decently in front of her, even after the break up he pretended to care for her. So it was not easy from her part to distrust him so easily. Upar se she was already in a guilt for breaking his heart.

I have always problem with riddhima's double standard, hypocrisy. But isn't vansh also a hypocrite? Isn't it some kind of pretense?

Lastly you can enjoy whatever you want. But I'm scared to trust the writer. Few days later they can show vansh know nothing & he just wants to take revenge from riddhima which will be unacceptable for me. He needs to punish everyone who wronged him.

Edited by NewAccount - 3 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Vihaan ke nakre shuru πŸ˜† Ishani ko dekho πŸ€£....she is the happiest person on earth after hearing her bro wanna divorceπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

It's clear now Ishani and Riddhu can't never be in the same team ....the hate Ishani has for Riddhu is too much ....from her perspective it's right as Riddhu wanna give her bro place to K.... also as Riddhu always kept everythg to herself whatever good she ll do for the family... nobody ll acknowledge it ...it's like neki kar dariya mein daal

Ishani always hated Riddhu becz she is an orphan and from middle class. Ishani is too proud of being Rai Singhania n considers everyone below her. 

N Ishani was never right in hating Riddhu becz she never had any solid or particular reason. Yes she can be jealous of Riddhu becz she always had attention of everyone.

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ziva01

but here it isn't abt the snobbish it's abt hate that hv been accumulating since her marriage with Angre and with Vansh supposed death thgs got worst smiley11

I agree with NewAccount. 

Ishani hated her from Day 1. At first it was bcoz she is middle-class. Then it was bcoz Vansh started showing interest in her. Then it was bcoz of Riddhima curiosity for Ragini (which I dont think is unjustified, the curiosity that is). Then it was bcoz Riddhima supposedly "killed" Sunny. Then it was bcoz Riddhima suggested her marriage with Angre...now it is Kabir.

Ishani had some excuse to hate n abuse Riddhima right from Day 1. 

Originally posted by: NewAccount

Lol She developed her so called hate from the day she met riddhima. And she always finds the reason to justify it. But nothing can justify her vileness.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Is it possible ? 

- vansh already got that info he needed from ragini 

- and provoked/tortured ridhima too much... so she thinks he will harm ragini 

-  she will get her out... to MM (k and AP) 

- so vansh do not need to kill her... she gets out of the way .... 

- vansh can help/trap them... feel they won (by killing  ragini, then vansh death....) to get them out and open.

Now that's something new.

Can be possible if they show Vansh to be mastermind n that much ruthless. Becz he confessed in front of Riddhu that he can't kill anyone n he loved ragini once.

If the makers go with this track then it will be definitely a big dhamaka. Maybe then they will show how n when Vansh started this plan of his n what he actually feels for Riddhu.

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NewAccount

I've said this 100 of time riddhima, vansh & kabir all of them need to take responsibility of their action. No he didn't do a good job. If ragini was so important why didn't he arrange enough security for her? Kabir is idiotic loser that doesn't justify vansh's carelessness. 

And riddhima is hypocrite dumb head who is justifying her. If she was intelligent enough he wouldn't marry vansh in the first place. And why we are ignoring this fact that she tried couple of time to tell him about her past. But he was not interested though I blame riddhima more here, She should have confined him. About trusting kabir, most of the time he behaved decently in front of her, even after the break up he pretended to care for her. So it was not easy from her part to distrust him so easily. Upar se she was already in a guilt for breaking his heart.

I have always problem with riddhima's double standard, hypocrisy. But isn't vansh also a hypocrite? Isn't it some kind of pretense?

Lastly you can enjoy whatever you want. But I'm scared to trust the writer. Few days later they can show vansh know nothing & he just wants to take revenge from riddhima which will be unacceptable for me. He needs to punish everyone who wronged him.

I was about to reply but you said it all that I wanted to say. 

@red - Exactly. Riddhima tried tell to him twice but he didnt listen. She should have stuffed a hankerchief into his mouth n told him the truth. Maybe then everyone would have been happier. πŸ€£

@bold - I tried to explain the same many times...but failed. I dont know why this simple thing is so difficult to understand. πŸ˜†

At that time, evil Ex Kabir was being all nice to Riddhima like a good friend even after she broke his heart (in her knowledge) while "soulmate" and hubby Vansh was yelling and paralyzing her like a villain instead of simply telling her the truth about Ragini which he eventually did. πŸ˜† 

Aise mein...koi bhi insaan sochega...kya maine galat insaan ko soulmate toh nahi bol diya. πŸ€”Afterall it is not like Riddhima knew for Vansh for years.

Another important aspect which we often tend to overlook is Riddhima's intention. Riddhima did not kidnap Ragini to trouble Vansh. Her intention was to stop him from committing a crime...which later even Vansh himself understood n acknowledged...Tum meri ki tarha mujhe galti karne se rokti rahi...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

that's why he's Vansh. 

I second that.

Yes Riddhu is tortured by whole lot of Rai Singhanias and that son n mother duo. She doesn't deserve this.

But what she did with Vansh then she deserves something in return maybe punishment or lesson.

She had ample amount of time to confess everything. But not once she tried to confess her mistakes even after seeing Vansh breaking down like that.

Her actions aren't justified. Yes she assumed that Vansh will kill ragini on her baseless theory then she should have confronted him like she has always done before shootout. She had the chip with her she could have shown that to Vansh but no she tried to burn it without telling him. Not once she was truthful to him. She never trusted him so how can she expects him to trust her completely n tell all secrets.

If Vihaan is Vansh actually n he wants to teach Riddhu a lesson about her mistakes n judging people too quickly on assumptions then he isn't wrong.

That's my POV. I know not everyone will agree.

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Is it possible ? 

- vansh already got that info he needed from ragini 

- and provoked/tortured ridhima too much... so she thinks he will harm ragini 

-  she will get her out... to MM (k and AP) 

- so vansh do not need to kill her... she gets out of the way .... 

- vansh can help/trap them... feel they won (by killing  ragini, then vansh death....) to get them out and open.

are that much brain,I don't think Cvs are going to apply but if it happens it will be very very interesting and different.πŸ‘πŸΌ