Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddiquie thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Oh gosh this is🤣🤣 can't stop laughing🤪 

honestly,main serious note par bol rahi thi,but surprisingly (in a good way) you ppl are finding it funny🤪🤣

Edited by Siddiquie - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh gosh this is🤣🤣 can't stop laughing🤪 

Same here Anirudh will die out of shame if something like this occur or someone asks . He will be like I am waiting for her to grow and u are blaming my open minded ness kaka will say chi chi ghor kalyug and bidu mast expressions 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Even I wanted menstruation track n so many things but seriously I am irritated with the overdose of Saudamini. I completely agree with all your points 👍🏼 When she returned after HM track she actually addressed herself as 'Bondita Bahu' and I was like shut up 😡 😆 Only bahu is fine can't stand Bondita Bahu 🤣 She is the only RC bahu right now so only Bahu is fine 😊 Don't say sorry, I always appreciate your words as those are mature 😳 

❤️🤗

Seriously Bondita bahu sounds so cringey🤢🤪 she is the only lady and bahu of the house, she really doesn't need to specify Bondita bahu🤣

Idk why makers are so obsessed with Mini, like they are forcing her in every damn track. Essentially she should just have been a small phase in Ani's life. They should have removed her after showing Ani has moved on, or they can bring her after leap if thay want her so much. Now having Saudamini will just lead to half baked tracks as Bon cannot understand the nature of Ani Mini relationship. And pitting Saudamini against a child seems too childish for now

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Same here Anirudh will die out of shame if something like this occur or someone asks . He will be like I am waiting for her to grow and u are blaming my open minded ness kaka will say chi chi ghor kalyug and bidu mast expressions 

Nobody trusts Anirudh🤣🤣 becahre ko har koi galat samajhta hai🤪

He will really faint if something like this happens🤣🤣

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well for those who are asking for mensuration track let me remind me , the old days girls or women used to kept in a hut when they were used in periods and we're treated like untouchable object . So I request you all not to demand ..  

Ask anything after leap because it's not awkward ssp ke har show mei periods topic dikhaya gaya hai but yeh period drama jab periods ko ek black magic ki tarah y disease ki tarah dekha jata tha . 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

They can handle the menstruation issue, indirectly between some other tracks/scenes. BB writers are capable of presenting it without making the leads uncomfortable. 

Agree, if handled well it can be a really good track. And I personally would be very disappointed if they don't show mensuration track because this show focusses on women issues and menstrual cycle is something every girl goes through and Rudhita journey would look incomplete if they don't show it. There is a lot of scope in this track,issues surrounding it, menstrual hygiene and how it is a taboo topic and how Ani breaks the stereotype and all

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

❤️🤗

Seriously Bondita bahu sounds so cringey🤢🤪 she is the only lady and bahu of the house, she really doesn't need to specify Bondita bahu🤣

Idk why makers are so obsessed with Mini, like they are forcing her in every damn track. Essentially she should just have been a small phase in Ani's life. They should have removed her after showing Ani has moved on, or they can bring her after leap if thay want her so much. Now having Saudamini will just lead to half baked tracks as Bon cannot understand the nature of Ani Mini relationship. And pitting Saudamini against a child seems too childish for now

I guess Saudamini true characater shown is fine coz it will help ani realise what kind of mess he was falling into and appearances are deceptive and whatever he thought of mini as a progressive , his well wishes all of it was fake . Yes her childish antics should be stopped but again I love her popat Bhara cheers. Regarding mini against a child , earlier they wanted a love triangle , or ani mini love story but later on seeing rudhita chemistry they realised they need to work on them . It is better than earlier so many episodes wasted on her fake goodness and injury and ani emotional manipulation by her . Now I see disgusted ani not a guilty or caring ani for her . See in that era all these things were common they are portraying Saudamini like woman also which were there that time , shallow and orthodox but not this much low ( like hm, sleeping pills ) they are portraying women can be enemy of a women also , not all girls are like bon who stands up for others and empowers herself as well as others . 

Regarding ani bon they are portraying child marriage of that time of a revolutionary husband and a barrister wife and their dynamics plus comparing to that eras marriages , ani bon marriage is way too normal . If they would have shown harsh realities like we saw in movie bulbul or reality in some Tagore novels then they have not shown much of it

Siddiquie thumbnail

Agree, if handled well it can be a really good track. And I personally would be very disappointed if they don't show mensuration track because this show focusses on women issues and menstrual cycle is something every girl goes through and Rudhita journey would look incomplete if they don't show it. There is a lot of scope in this track,issues surrounding it, menstrual hygiene and how it is a taboo topic and how Ani breaks the stereotype and all

haan but trp drop hogi,because ppl still cannot see this being discussed in the open,so they mostly won't show!!🤣😭

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well they will cover every topic don't worry and mensuration is just a minor topic , wait for leap we will get ample of women related issues which needs to be highlighted . For example gender discrimination and pregnancy , also the sex education and other topics . 

I really like that they cover sex education with sampoorn where it says that mami ne kuch sikhaya ni .. but in bondita case it won't be needed. 

Also I have noticed that bondita is drugged sleepy pills alot .. why bondita didn't share this thing when brijwasi drugged her and did jabardasti too 

Why this topic isn't point out ? 

Siddiquie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well they will cover every topic don't worry and mensuration is just a minor topic , wait for leap we will get ample of women related issues which needs to be highlighted . For example gender discrimination and pregnancy , also the sex education and other topics . 

I really like that they cover sex education with sampoorn where it says that mami ne kuch sikhaya ni .. but in bondita case it won't be needed. 

Also I have noticed that bondita is drugged sleepy pills alot .. why bondita didn't share this thing when brijwasi drugged her and did jabardasti too 

Why this topic isn't point out ? 

jabardasti,mat bolo behen, kuch aur matlab nikal ayega!🤣🤣🤪