Enough of Saudamini, leap is obvious is not it?

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys, I want to make one thing clear... In the 'Promo post' I had mentioned about how whatever Saudamini is doing very lame & makers need to either come with some interesting track with Aurra as Bondita or just root for the leap. Many people felt bad thinking about Aurra's part getting over... I understand their feelings as Bondita is Bondita due to the writers and AURRA ❤️ even I will miss the kiddo, but leap is not what I wish for romance or something... I genuinely feel the story should be about Anirudh-Bondita and not what Saudamini will do next. That's why I said either bring some classy negative character who can stand strong against Anirudh-Bondita or move on with leap. Leap is not the only thing I suggested, I talked about another interesting track with Aurra-Pravisht as well. But unfortunately everyone saw only the term leap n got offended. I know Aurra going is a sensitive issue for fans but it's the most obvious thing as well because one day Bondita will grow up. I know build up is necessary, development is important but instead of showing that the upcoming promo is suggesting Saudamini doing lame things.... Yes Saudamini may be continue to do so even after leap but that time we will have much more things to look forward to.... 

I as a viewer just want makers to focus on Anirudh-Bondita and stop highlighting Saudamini's silly plans. So many things they can show between Ani-Bon but no they are only into 'Buri didi'. Yeah she is buri, everyone on earth got that now bring something else. 

When Saudamini was pretending to be good at least she was tolerable but now she is a torture to my eyes n ears. 

Its not possible for me to reply to each one on that post so this seperate post, anyone kindly don't feel bad about me not quoting you, my exams are going on so.... 

Just wanted to make my point clear. Thanks for reading.

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I totally agreed .I m intrested in leap tbh because I wanted to see the development between the leads as well as barristers and how they gonna fight against the society norms . 

Currently I m not able to sum up what they want to show or depicts by showing unnecessary tracks . I agree saudamini is a prominent antagonist but don't they think if some factors like ani mini bondu track should be good after leap where we can see the real feelings !! 

No offense to anyone those who are saying they are not interested in leap it's their pov but the fact is it will happen . Because I m disappointed with the current storyline and I know ssp is a cunning ph who wanted to cover 200 episode before leap so that in case in future show off air jaye toh 500 episode mei jaaye . 

Plus age and timeline have messed up badly . Bondu age is 8 or 11 is not confirmed yet ! 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I totally agreed .I m intrested in leap tbh because I wanted to see the development between the leads as well as barristers and how they gonna fight against the society norms . 

Currently I m not able to sum up what they want to show or depicts by showing unnecessary tracks . I agree saudamini is a prominent antagonist but don't they think if some factors like ani mini bondu track should be good after leap where we can see the real feelings !! 

No offense to anyone those who are saying they are not interested in leap it's their pov but the fact is it will happen . Because I m disappointed with the current storyline and I know ssp is a cunning ph who wanted to cover 200 episode before leap so that in case in future show off air jaye toh 500 episode mei jaaye . 

Plus age and timeline have messed up badly . Bondu age is 8 or 11 is not confirmed yet ! 

The basis age difference between the couple is 10 years. If Anirudh is 22 tho Bondita is 11. Yes Issues like Saudamini should be a matter of Grownup Bondita. Saudamini is not needed now. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

The basis age difference between the couple is 10 years. If Anirudh is 22 tho Bondita is 11. Yes Issues like Saudamini should be a matter of Grownup Bondita. Saudamini is not needed now. 

Exactly , mini is not at all needed now . I hope after this GW drama sent her somewhere and send her back after leap . Because her character is highly unwanted at this point of view where our FL is a kid .. toh usko ghanta samaj mei aayega ..

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly , mini is not at all needed now . I hope after this GW drama sent her somewhere and send her back after leap . Because her character is highly unwanted at this point of view where our FL is a kid .. toh usko ghanta samaj mei aayega ..

Wohi tho 😵 Had so much expectations from GW but Saudamini's presence wasted his existence completely 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know which post you are talking about, didn't see it so will just reply for this topic😆

I somewhere agree that they are overdoing it with Saudamini track. She is not really needed. Her plans really are so childish and silly. They are wasting GW for her. They could have shown GW as a strong negative character but makers just made him dance to the tunes of Mini for some lame revenge of hers

TBH I don't want leap as of now, not just because I love Aurra but also because I feel there should be some development of Bondita's character before they go for a leap. I know leap is inevitable and I am not against it but I feel they can bring interesting tracks with young Bon too.

I don't know how to explain it, but Bon's character doesn't seem leap ready to me, like sometimes she appears to be too mature and sometimes a normal kid, I have been struggling a bit to see clearer picture of her character

Regarding this track, I would have preferred this education track without Mini but🤢

There should also be a mensuration track before leap and I am also rooting for them to show a track of Ani becoming independent. I don't like the fact that he does all his krantikari work on his family money. He should start working and earning, they can show good Rudhita bond in that track too. I don't wanna see Ani suddenly becoming a famous Barrister after leap. I want to see his journey of becoming an independent person in all aspects.

They can show interesting tracks but makers are lately making the show too ott😵 especially Bondita is given too much of itv bahu dialogues which are hard for me to digest. I understand she has become mature but she doesn't have to sprout bahu dialogues all the time, they can make good tracks even with Bon being her normal self.

But its high time they need to let go off their obsession with Mini or atleast make her a strong villian instead of showing her planning silly things. 

Sorry  just my opinion, no offence to anyone

And sorry for the long rant😆

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I don't know which post you are talking about, didn't see it so will just reply for this topic😆

I somewhere agree that they are overdoing it with Saudamini track. She is not really needed. Her plans really are so childish and silly. They are wasting GW for her. They could have shown GW as a strong negative character but makers just made him dance to the tunes of Mini for some lame revenge of hers

TBH I don't want leap as of now, not just because I love Aurra but also because I feel there should be some development of Bondita's character before they go for a leap. I know leap is inevitable and I am not against it but I feel they can bring interesting tracks with young Bon too.

I don't know how to explain it, but Bon's character doesn't seem leap ready to me, like sometimes she appears to be too mature and sometimes a normal kid, I have been struggling a bit to see clearer picture of her character

Regarding this track, I would have preferred this education track without Mini but🤢

There should also be a mensuration track before leap and I am also rooting for them to show a track of Ani becoming independent. I don't like the fact that he does all his krantikari work on his family money. He should start working and earning, they can show good Rudhita bond in that track too. I don't wanna see Ani suddenly becoming a famous Barrister after leap. I want to see his journey of becoming an independent person in all aspects.

They can show interesting tracks but makers are lately making the show too ott😵 especially Bondita is given too much of itv bahu dialogues which are hard for me to digest. I understand she has become mature but she doesn't have to sprout bahu dialogues all the time, they can make good tracks even with Bon being her normal self.

But its high time they need to let go off their obsession with Mini or atleast make her a strong villian instead of showing her planning silly things. 

Ssp is going off the track from their all shows.  They believe if they will show 80 % dragging twist and turns with negative characters the show will run more which is wrong . 

And I found writers slightly immature ! Why they turned ott because of the high trp they gained but now it's a good downfall in trp so I hope they will concentrate on education track .

Siddiquie thumbnail

menstruation track won't happen I think,see nowadays girls get their periods even at the young age of 8,but in olden days they used to get their periods as late as 15-17,and Aurra is just 10,she won't be able to understand this I guess,so mostly it's a NO for menstruation track!👍🏼

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes they can show many track even if current track was without mini interference it was amazingly good like how British raj defied social reforms and how people like ani had to struggle , how such officers knew if people become broad minded and are empowered , their days will end. How girls used to fight I loved how they showed seperation and Hira mandi track which we did not imagine with aura and we thought aura did not know about it but aura also knows such areas exists like in interview she told . And aura is from today time . I think Jason Shah should be more in show and his character should be developed without any mini shini then this challenge would be beautiful . 

Secondly after challenge they can show girls in school most importantly how bon manages school and Kushal grahini work, kakaji growing expectations from bon , there are many sensitive tracks that can be shown like childhood exploitation, bad touch and how young girls suffer from this trauma and are made to keep quiet about it but no means no track can be shown and how voice should be raised. If this track is shown it will be very beautiful and provide a social message .

Even in brothel track when bon poster was made and she was made an object of numaish, the darker side of brothel was this only that such small and innocent girls are being ogled upon and targeted and their age is not considered and how people get away with it which makers did not show.

They can develop ani bon bond simultaneously like bon supporting ani in his ventures , bon realising gradually that along with someone wife and daughter in law , daughter , she is bondita with her own identity and her own personality which she used to do earlier from beginning but it was regarded as her kiutark .

There can be track where ani bon goes calcutta, ani standing on his feet with his barrister career and bon by his side , bon being his Rakshak and support , ani change of feelings for bon , bon breakdown due to Hira mandi and rasiya ( I would like to see this ) 

Bon seeing hardships and struggle , ani bon strengthening bond and even ani profound feelings for bon etc and many other social issues

Regarding menstruation taboo, it can’t be shown right. Now as aura is just 10 years old and periods is something which her parents won’t be comfortable in telling her right now because with this many changes come and when she becomes 13 -14 then such things can be shown .

I would like to see a track where ani becomes protective much about bon and fears if she goes away from him in future or any jealousy track .

If mini is there she can question ani on child marriage with bon , asks him consequences of his decision and ani thinks about future like she can taunt him that if bon grows up and she never falls in love with him meaning she adores him , respects him but ask him to free her from this marriage then ani reply on that . 

Sorry last two are lame they can come post leap 

Ps sorry for long rant

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hii arpi.. sahi post. Sahi timing. Sahi bat. Sahi reason. Sahi point. Sahi mudda.  

Either kuch intresting plan karo aurra k sath (bahut h agar vo explores karna chahe to. Bt unko risk nahi leni. ) or leap. Because bar bar is mini ko le k ane se muje irritation ho raha h. Current promo k bad to me highly niraash hu. Ye kya vakwas dikhayi ja rahi h? 

Bon ka education track most awaited tha writer hindi wala हग diya. 🤦‍♀️ aise bachkand track ki ummeed nahi thi hira mandi track k bad. 😑

Unko bon ko daily soap bahu b dikhana h a moment later she is clapping around ani😶😶 initially i liked it(bcz i pretend not to see reality), then confused and then gt annoyed then lost intrest. Her back and forth muje pasand nahi ata (abi plx koi theory mat lana ki i m 60 bt act like 6 at a times. indigestible). 

Ya to leap de do ya fir kuch achcha lao aurra k sath bxz bachcha is talented kafi mushkil scenes kia h 😘 

Romance ki kis ko padi h romance hi dekhna h netflix bhara pada h its show alag h to expectations alag h 

Truth ye h ki vo aurra ka fame jab tak full use nahi karenge no leap .. 

Thanks arpi. Kabi kabi pm me aya karo. Kabi hum ko b dabba kia karo.😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😝😝😝😝❤❤❤

Apki - sonia 

Colored Text Mini bhagao show bachao. 🙏

Edited by Doe_gurl - 3 years ago