Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

It depends upon hormonal activity n has nothing to do with age (Correct me if I am wrong) because few gets 1st period early n few gets later. Auraa too needs to know about it because she is growing up. I don't think it will be harmful if she gets to know about it through the show. Her mother can make her understand. Pravisht n others already knows about it 🤪

But who is gonna explain it to her in show ??? Anirudh or sampoorna or Hira mandi girls . I think they can show bon getting pre menstrual syndrome and ani understanding it and taking her to doctor and then explaining to her . Ani won’t have problem in explaining her as he was saying sex education topics should be taught in school to kids and people should be open about it . Which is a nice thought 

Siddiquie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

But who is gonna explain it to her in show ??? Anirudh or sampoorna or Hira mandi girls . I think they can show bon getting pre menstrual syndrome and ani understanding it and taking her to doctor and then explaining to her . Ani won’t have problem in explaining her as he was saying sex education topics should be taught in school to kids and people should be open about it . Which is a nice thought 

arre chodo yaar,hum kyun apna sar phod rahe hein,vaise bhi voh nahi dikhaenge mostly!!🤣

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Anirudh can take help from anyone (female) but he should get involved and talk about hygiene and all that's going to send a much strong message and far better than Saudamini drama. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddiquie

haan it's complicated and differs from person to person,but I was speaking in general and honestly I don't want to see any menstruation track,cause let's face it,IT WILL BE AWKWARD!!🤣🤣

Yes it will be awkward specially for Pravisht-Aurra 🤪 But nowadays so many people (Male) taking challenge on social media about men buying pads n women talking about it so.... It will send a good social message. I personally think, Aurra knows about it. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

They can handle the menstruation issue, indirectly between some other tracks/scenes. BB writers are capable of presenting it without making the leads uncomfortable. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

arre chodo yaar,hum kyun apna sar phod rahe hein,vaise bhi voh nahi dikhaenge mostly!!🤣

Mujhe dekhna hai 😭 Don't get wrong msg 🤪 I am just saying for a good msg to society n realistic track 😳 😆

Siddiquie thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Mujhe dekhna hai 😭 Don't get wrong msg 🤪 I am just saying for a good msg to society n realistic track 😳 😆

theek hai behen,I'll pray that your wish gets  granted!!☺️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

theek hai behen,I'll pray that your wish gets  granted!!☺️

🤗 ❤️

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

menstruation track won't happen I think,see nowadays girls get their periods even at the young age of 8,but in olden days they used to get their periods as late as 15-17,and Aurra is just 10,she won't be able to understand this I guess,so mostly it's a NO for menstruation track!👍🏼

I think mensuration can start anytime from the age of 9 to 14 years. So they don't need to show Bon necessarily 14 or 15.

Aurra may not know but I am sure her mom can make her understand. She eventually has to know it anyway, and these days children do know about it. They made hira mandi track with Aurra, so showing mensuration track won't be a big issue for them. And its a much needed track. I would be disappointed if they don't show it actually

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

haan aisa kar sakte hain,par mostly nahi dikhaenge  kyunki not getting periods indicates pregnancy also,so they won't take take risk with Anirudh's character!🤣🤣

Oh gosh this is🤣🤣 can't stop laughing🤪