Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Veeranshu ko kya se kya bana diya to add revenge element,,.. aur usne Bani ko kaha bhi tha jaane ke liye, wohi ruk gayi..,, baat abhi tak yeh hai ki Bani apne missions pe atki hui hai, aur Veer pyaar mein phasa hua hai. Makers might kill off his character & phir se reincarnation hogi Veer ki, because I really don't think that Bani can ever feel deeply for Veeranshu - woh Cheel hai, yeh baat hamesha Bani ke ego ko hawa deti rahegi. 

Then what is the point? This is ITV. Female lead oriented where viewers are supposed to connect with the female lead, feel for her. I don't prefer door mats as well. But what is this toxic feminism. Agar she is supposed to be this rigid, how is she the mighty protector and leader of a clan? And isn't it supposed to be a naagin-cheel love story?

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

I will tell you my idea urmi.. 

After markat Kaand bani is weak. Veer is about to hig her but stops... Bani hugs him ... Phir woh usse baahon mein uthaake udaake ghar le jata hai... Bedroom mein le jaake bed pe bithata hai... Woh tapp rahi hai because of tamsic shakti of markat... Jay comes at doorstep is about to enter but Bani raises her palm and stops him and says we will talk about everything later... Veer closes the door. Woh Bani ko touch karta hai... Woh tap rahi hai... Shower ke neeche lejaake khada karta hai... Waha Bani usse hug karti hai... For support... Then woh bed pe letata hai blanket odhata hai aur aaraam karne ko bolta hai... He goes to freshen up and bani closes her eyes ... After a while she has a bad markat attack dream and she gets scared... Woh uthti hai dekhti hai Veer nahi hai aas paas... Pareshaan hoti hai... She goes out of the room.... Wrapping her blanket around her... Coz now she is feeling cold.. Her system is messed up... She sees veer on terrace, leta hua hai, staring at the night sky... He is emotional, intense vulnerable... Woh veer ke pass jaakar let ti hai aur apne saath saath usse bhi blanket odhati hai and they have a husband wife convo 

Aur kuch add karna hai toh batao

wow...pad k bhi ankho mein happy tears aa gaye...bas end ka convo mein kuch much vo add kar dena jo veer maang raha tha...acceptance that he was right...I personally love when couples communicate and talk....chahe vo pyaar ki baatein ho ya much needed conversations...😆

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Veeranshu ko kya se kya bana diya to add revenge element,,.. aur usne Bani ko kaha bhi tha jaane ke liye, wohi ruk gayi..,, baat abhi tak yeh hai ki Bani apne missions pe atki hui hai, aur Veer pyaar mein phasa hua hai. Makers might kill off his character & phir se reincarnation hogi Veer ki, because I really don't think that Bani can ever feel deeply for Veeranshu - woh Cheel hai, yeh baat hamesha Bani ke ego ko hawa deti rahegi. 

True, she should just have walked away from the house. Aur agar usse koi feelings nahin hai... Toh taandav kyon kia? 

I am not able to understand Bani on any level. What does she want? And why is she doing whatever she is doing? Even after knowing Jay's real intentions why is she making him a part of discussions? Jay tried to kill her. Jay tried to kill Veer... Like why Bani why? 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Tell me about it😡sabse zyada aag mujhe is baat ki lgi hai k she was treating them both equally. Oper se veer par chilla k naagin Roop se dhamkayi. How dare she?😡

Aur veer uska aab Meri biwi se door raho etc nae dekha Jata. Enough is enough.

Exactly...Veer kya vela hai self respect chod k kab tak attention maangta rahega and she is just using him...jai ko zada respect dia aj...veer ko jai k samne naagin roop se dhamkayi...how dare she😡

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Then what is the point? This is ITV. Female lead oriented where viewers are supposed to connect with the female lead, feel for her. I don't prefer door mats as well. But what is this toxic feminism. Agar she is supposed to be this rigid, how is she the mighty protector and leader of a clan? And isn't it supposed to be a naagin-cheel love story?

You know when I hear sarvashreshtha Adi Naagin... I imagine a naagin who is calm, poised and graceful... You know even Shivanya and Bela, they got married and they thought their husbands might be their enemies but they were never disrespectful. ðŸ˜’

Shabia1 thumbnail

Ek toh trp audience se hero ka greyness handle nahi hota, toh ab Veer ko Bani ke pyaar mein andha aur lattoo bana diya gaya hai, taki woh likeable lage. Actually surprisingly, I can still connect to Veeranshu but not Adi Naagin Bani,.. her ego will take her down big time. For once makers, for once please show Veer standing upto Bani & paying her back in the same coin. How casually she disrespects him & he doesn't even get annoyed. Tandav ka drama kyu kiya tha phir Veer ki salamati ke liye ? I guess she still treats Jay & Veer equally, it's just a matter of who's more tolerable for her at the moment. Is it so necessary for her to include Jai each & everytime in her discussions ?! What is even going on ?!! 

Yes. Trp audience are so lame. They just can't handle grey characters. 

But I can't bear bani's behavior.  How is she such a hypocrite. Jay ko special treatment Kyu? Agar veer aisa krta tou she would have created havoc. Kyunke jay naagvanshi hai? She just showed disappointment and that's it. But still Jay gets to be in their conversation. Veer uske liya larta ab mujhse bardasht nae hota. I am like, Is it even worth it?

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

True, she should just have walked away from the house. Aur agar usse koi feelings nahin hai... Toh taandav kyon kia? 

I am not able to understand Bani on any level. What does she want? And why is she doing whatever she is doing? Even after knowing Jay's real intentions why is she making him a part of discussions? Jay tried to kill her. Jay tried to kill Veer... Like why Bani why? 

Exactly...aj veer se zada respect jai ko dia...I am so angry right now...😡 karte rahe cvs aisa 1.3 se .3 na hua to dekhna...I am thinking Vani is not worth it afteralll...its not meant to be...khamkha apna bp bada rahe hai hum log...

Originally posted by: urmita

wow...pad k bhi ankho mein happy tears aa gaye...bas end ka convo mein kuch much vo add kar dena jo veer maang raha tha...acceptance that he was right...I personally love when couples communicate and talk....chahe vo pyaar ki baatein ho ya much needed conversations...😆

Theek hai behna

Bani khud bolegi... "Veer tum sahi thhe aur main galat, bohot galat. Beintehaan nafrat aur Galatfehmi ki patti bandhi thhi meri aankhon pe" 

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

No, Sukhada didn't watch season 3. Yes, fake Markat is similar to Vishakha. The makers should incorporate new and innovative ideas in the show. 

And here we even started to compare our theories with korean shows🤪

Originally posted by: urmita

Exactly...aj veer se zada respect jai ko dia...I am so angry right now...😡 karte rahe cvs aisa 1.3 se .3 na hua to dekhna...I am thinking Vani is not worth it afteralll...its not meant to be...khamkha apna bp bada rahe hai hum log...

Aisa chalta raha toh give them another month and they will pull the plug off the show.