Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anna143

Also so its true Sohail is separated with Seema and the Huma rumors are trueee???

I think Huma Sohail's affair is over. Huma goes everywhere now with Mudassar Aziz, they get clicked together like a couple by paps.

CuttingChai thumbnail

Good timepass for this Thanksgiving. It isn't as bad as ppl are making it out to be. Best part was when in the last episode, Gauri is on screen being the center of attention, I got reminded of Mama Elsa from  the Real housewives of Miami. 

Edited by MooPoint - 3 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I love Samir soni daughter ahana. So cute. Also i gave started warming up to jahnvi

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 3 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Liked Samir Soni in the show.watched 6 episodes

Edited by Silpa20 - 3 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I just rolled my eyes all the way back to my skull when maheep was “proud” of jhanvi and shanaya coz they are working at their young age and earning money

Behen if someone launches me at 18 and pays me and I don’t need to give exams, or go to college every teenager would make their parents proud

😂

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ok i just saw the part where maheep says she is proud the girls jahnvi and shanaya are working whereas others at their age depend in parents for money. Dude who will give people jobs without studying or experience lmao? Are you dumb? Or are you dumb?

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Ok i just saw the part where maheep says she is proud the girls jahnvi and shanaya are working whereas others at their age depend in parents for money. Dude who will give people jobs with studying or experience lmao? Are you dumb? Or are you dumb?

Did she actually say that?! Damn...

Yes kids are dependent on their parent's money or a loan because unlike some entitled individuals we don't get lakhs of rupees without a college or uni degree. We don't have godfathers making our lives easy.

Bollywood's the only place where u can make it without a degree and I am hell proud of my Masters.

GumGum thumbnail

What about the parents spending crores on PR, grooming, and bribing before any producer signs them? Even there the parents ghost produce. It's only when the kids start doing ads or sign 2nd/3rd film the kids start earning money.

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MooPoint

Good timepass for this Thanksgiving. It isn't as bad as ppl are making it out to be. Best part was when in the last episode, Gauri is on screen being the center of attention, I got reminded of Mama Elsa from  the Real housewives of Miami. 

Who is she?