Posted: 3 years ago

Is anyone watching it? Looks super fake but entertaining đŸ˜†

Watched the first episode cause I was intrigued but I couldn't continue because it was so cringey. 

The fake accents, the show off and everyone trying so hard. And also shanaya and her stone cold face I cant believe they called her an actress. She mustve blinked atleast 5000x in that episode. 

This show is cringe x 1000 

I can't!!! 😂

Originally posted by DarkUnicorn

Watched the first episode cause I was intrigued but I couldn't continue because it was so cringey. 

The fake accents, the show off and everyone trying so hard. And also shanaya and her stone cold face I cant believe they called her an actress. She mustve blinked atleast 5000x in that episode. 

I can't!!! 😂

It is cringey but entertaining 😂 Even I have just started and I'm planning to continue. Let's see how much cringe I can handle😆

Originally posted by DarkUnicorn

I can't!!! 😂

I am sure that is exactly how the lives of Btwon celebs are. They all are super cringe. 

was expecting more juicy stuff, was boring, it need kjo on camera. I was surprised seema khan admitted that  Sohail and her are separated and live in different houses

how does Sanjay kapoor afford this lifestyle?

Could not even pass 20 mins..Shit it is

Originally posted by nonam

was expecting more juicy stuff, was boring, it need kjo on camera. I was surprised seema khan admitted that  Sohail and her are separated and live in different houses

Yes I was surprised too. And Sohail looked least bothered about anything. So there is no bahu in Khan family. 

Was Neelam really a big deal in the 80s? They emphasized so much on it. I hardly knew her while growing up. 

Main agenda seemed to be their brand promotions for all, apart from Neelam's comeback, Ananya and Shanaya's struggle through their moms.

Omg yes! So glad there’s a thread about this cos I’m about to go in with some of my thoughts after binge watching today lol 

*SPOILER ALERT*

General thoughts -

- My main overarching takeaway - money absolutely cannot buy class. I’m sorry but none of these ladies have class.

- The botox/fillers don’t look good on any of them. Just age naturally, no? Funnily enough, it was Bhavana who managed to look good who apparently hasn’t had any work done.

- Sanjay Kapoor’s botox. HOLY SHIT MAN. He looked horrendous half way through the series!!đŸ˜±other than that, he came across as fun.

- That scene where Bhavana talks about how she’s going to tighten her skin with “energy” and they all mock her for it was actually hilarious!

- Samir Soni was the only sane person on that show really. You could see he struggles with the pretentiousness of it all.

- All these star kids struggling to speak a single word of Hindi. Lmao I can’t wait till their “aspirations” of becoming Bollywood stars come true when KJo inevitably launches them and the audience chews them up and spits them out.

- These so called classy ladies can’t even pronounce salmon? Cringe.

- The whole Le Bal episode. More cringe. Chunky’s obsession with Ananya’s filmfare award. Aur bhi cringe.

- Sanjay Kapoor talking about nepotism and completely missing the point for the nth time😆”I have so many contacts still it took me this long to get a movie with Karan.” Reminded me of Ananya’s bimbo statement of the year. Reeks of privilege.

- Doha looked really nice. Looks like they’ve struck a deal to promote tourism there.

- If I hear Neelam say “so i’ve been getting lots of offers” one more time, I might actually lose my shit lol.

- Last episode - Gauri you have SO much money, yaar. Why was your red dress so ill fitted? Get a good tailor, no? 

Was it me or Sohail looked like he really couldn’t stand Seema? The final two episodes are actually a little heartwarming. SRK doing his thing and you get to see another side to these women as he/Gauri sum them all up. Maheep is ridiculously obnoxious in the first few episodes but you do get to see a more human side of her towards the end. Seema is quite fun, that overdramatic friend we all have. Neelam and Bhavana came across as the most down to earth/humble surprisingly. I’m sure I’ll think of more stuff to add🙈