Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

The only thing that can make me watch this show is Neelam but for that will have to jhello-fi others who I'm literally hearing name for first time.😆

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Neelam was hardly a star, all she did was play flower pot roles to Govinda. She has hardly done 15-20 movies as a lead and she’s an actress so her leading roles are actually flowerpot roles + she couldn’t act to save her life.

Maheep is proud of her daughter for being in that ballroom like that’s an achievement 😂

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Waise neelam and govinda had affair no?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neelam was like Katrina of 1980-90s, and Govinda was us time ka Salman...She left BW after her marriage n disappeared from glitz after whatever happened in her first marriage.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lekin he liked her .

Sunita was not the only love of Govinda's life. Govinda was madly in love with his Ilzaam co-star, Neelam Kothari. Govinda and Neelam made their debut in Bollywood with this film and went on to have a glittering career post that. Govinda was smitten by the actress the moment he saw her for the first time. In an old interview with the Stardust, Govinda professed his undying endearment for the actress, which he referred to as pure love and not lust!

In the same interview, Govinda had said, "I had never meant to get so seriously involved with Sunita. I was looking for a girl to go around with. I had signed a few films by then, and one day, my elder brother Kirti came to visit me on my sets. I had to do a romantic scene, but couldn't bring myself to do it. I felt very uncomfortable and awkward holding a girl in my arms. So, later, my brother told me, ‘Why don't you have an affair just to get some experience of romance? You'll at least, learn how to hold a girl in your arms'. At that point in time, I met Sunita. I admit that my involvement with her was a totally calculated move on my part. And I paid a heavy price for it."

After I started getting busier, my relationship with Sunita went through a change. She began feeling insecure and jealous. And I was of no help. She would nag me and I would lose my temper. We had constant fights. In one of those fights, Sunita said something about Neelam, and I lost my head and called it quits. I asked Sunita to leave me. I broke off my engagement with her. And had Sunita not called me after five days and coaxed me into it again, I would probably have married Neelam."

After meeting a girl like Neelam, any man is bound to lose his balance. I lost mine totally. I was so confused. I liked her tremendously. I was in love with her. I wanted to marry her. But I couldn’t. And yet, I didn’t want to let go. Even today, I feel jealous when I see her working with other actors. I wish she would start signing films with me again. If not anything, we could at least be friends.”

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Will try to watch it tonight.. 

Just want to watch SRK parts 😳

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

5 mins ... enough... too much cringe ,,, fake accents, scripted ... 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharmajikaladka

5 mins ... enough... too much cringe ,,, fake accents, scripted ... 

same.

Tapped out at 5mins.

Ananya was crying on a video call coz her bestie Shanaya was leaving for Paris for *5 days*. Itni lambi judaai. 

i thought it would be a no brainer/guilty pleasure but it’s too fake and too on the nose. The accents are annoying.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

one of Neelam's best movies is ek ladka ek ladki, a movie of Salman's no one remembers but it was so good, a guilty pleasure even though it was scene to scene copy of a Hollywood movie.

and she surprisingly had very good chemistry with mithun in the songs in the old agneepath with Amitabh bachchan

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

one of Neelam's best movies is ek ladka ek ladki, a movie of Salman's no one remembers but it was so good, a guilty pleasure even though it was scene to scene copy of a Hollywood movie.

and she surprisingly had very good chemistry with mithun in the songs in the old agneepath with Amitabh bachchan

Ek ladka ek ladki is one of my favorites, it’s one of the few HW remakes that didn’t make me cringe. I loved Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel in the original and I loved Salman and Neelam just as much in the remake. I  can still watch it and feel happy. It’s like an old fuzzy sweater