Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I watch two minutes of it so far and I am like who on earth thought these women were good ideas? So superficial and cringe worthy already

Ilahi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wanted to ask about Le Bal aa well. They hyped it so much. Is it a paid thing or what? How only Ananya and Shanaya from BW circle were invited?

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I started the first episode and could not stand any of the women and their fake accents on top is full on torture..i got a headache stopped watching after 5 minutes. I would be surprised if this gets another season đŸ˜†

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

I saw the trailer and couldn't bring myself to watch it even though it's trending on Netflix here in the UK. 

Cringe galore, as if that shadi show wasn't enough🤢

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Arjun Kapoor might be an extremely average and lazy actor, but he is a sweetheart. Also, where are these super rich women’s airpods? Why were they all wired up in the lockdown segment?😆Ananya saying she thought her name was “fck” as a child. Seriously any parents here, pls educate your kids so they don’t end up like Ananya.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

seema was the funniest

Supari_khala thumbnail

Oh my god I cannot stand Maheep! She tries so fcuking hard. Her cussing is so forced. Nobody cusses that much 

I only like Neelam and Bhavna. 

Seema is another wannabe 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilahi

Was Neelam really a big deal in the 80s? They emphasized so much on it. I hardly knew her while growing up. 

Main agenda seemed to be their brand promotions for all, apart from Neelam's comeback, Ananya and Shanaya's struggle through their moms.

Yeah Neelam was pretty famous in the 80s. It’s not exaggerated. I mean she wasn’t a Sri Devi but she was up there 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously. Why don’t star kids learn to speak Hindi? It seems like a pretty obvious thing for parents who make their living from Hindi films to insist their kids - many of whom they seem to want to groom as the next gen of Hindi film stardom - learn Hindi early and well. I really don’t get it. They can learn Hindi for real without giving up speaking their wonky English. 

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Got through the whole show today lol... I appreciated Seema's honesty about her marriage, Bhavna and Neelam are fine, but Maheep is soooo try-hard. I don't mind cursing, but I felt she was doing it on purpose to look cool and it came off really class-less. I also feel she regrets not doing films and will be living vicariously through her daughter's experiences once Shanaya starts acting.

I also agree about Arjun Kapoor. The man cannot act, but he is very nice with his family. I liked his cameo. I felt bad for Anshula though. In the intro, they mentioned all of Maheep's nieces/nephews except for her đŸ¤”

I had a bit of a laugh with the "stalker" in Doha. He must have been an actor hired by production to add a little drama to the storyline haha