Kareena Kapoor Khan: Pandemic has caused chaos in people’s minds - Page 7

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 months ago

I might not agree with of so many things Kareena had said and done over the years, but on this one I agree. 


Those trolls or people who say nasty and horrible things to these stars online and some who are supporting them here. Not realising that there are some lurking in the shadows are capable of going through with those threats. 


Let me give a biggest example of how some people go crazy enough to kill a star, John Lennon of Beatles and rapper Storm. 


I am all for merit criticism but not for a witch hunt.  In a witch hunt those who are innocent also get dragged through the mud. 

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by ninny


Threat? By bunch of nobodies on insta?! Even these celebs know it's useless and such people who go to that extent don't need a reason or an excuse. Not defending such trolls but that's how these people take out their frustration. Now bitching about your colleagues, even taking part in spread of negative gossip and rumors, feeding blind items is actual harm done. These people call everybody a troll even those who don't send them threats but critisize them. 

literally this like kareena has no room to talk specially when she’s known to spread rumours and gossip about his colleagues with her friends .. that’s petty and harmful .. 

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by ninny


Threat? By bunch of nobodies on insta?! Even these celebs know it's useless and such people who go to that extent don't need a reason or an excuse. Not defending such trolls but that's how these people take out their frustration. Now bitching about your colleagues, even taking part in spread of negative gossip and rumors, feeding blind items is actual harm done. These people call everybody a troll even those who don't send them threats but critisize them. 


If this is what you think then blind items shouldn't be a problem because the subjects are nobodies to you, right? They are nobodies to all of us.


What industry is spared from bitching and spreading gossip? I have worked in many industries and they all do it. People who are professors with freaking PhDs do it. Pretending that Bollywood is some saint place  that doesn't deserve to be gossiped or outed in blinds is naive! But yes, women in the entertainment industry are treated the worst. The men are lucky, all they can whine about is losing a project while for the women, it's an even creepier experience.

Any entertainment industry goes through the same thing. These people get in that industry because they want to be famous and make lots of money. No one gets in there for charity. Gossips, news and whatnot are the only things they have to deal with, its a small price to pay considering the fortunate and lavish lifestyle they live.


And no, threats of any kind is not OK. Even by nobodies. 

The same nobodies were accusing Rhea of being a $ex bait, they had posters and videos of her depicting her as some prostitute charging per night. This girl has to live with this for the rest of her life, as does her family. Deepika, Sara, Ranveer, KJo, Alia are still being threatened and maligned on their postings or videos by these nobodies.


But no, only Sushant mattered right? Poor guy didn't do any wrong in his life and was only bullied by industry insiders. In fact, BIs made him take that drastic step in life right?

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by sunflower52


I might not agree with of so many things Kareena had said and done over the years, but on this one I agree. 


Those trolls or people who say nasty and horrible things to these stars online and some who are supporting them here. Not realising that there are some lurking in the shadows are capable of going through with those threats. 


Let me give a biggest example of how some people go crazy enough to kill a star, John Lennon of Beatles and rapper Storm. 


I am all for merit criticism but not for a witch hunt.  In a witch hunt those who are innocent also get dragged through the mud. 


Amen!

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Tinah



If this is what you think then blind items shouldn't be a problem because the subjects are nobodies to you, right? They are nobodies to all of us.


What industry is spared from bitching and spreading gossip? I have worked in many industries and they all do it. People who are professors with freaking PhDs do it. Pretending that Bollywood is some saint place  that doesn't deserve to be gossiped or outed in blinds is naive! But yes, women in the entertainment industry are treated the worst. The men are lucky, all they can whine about is losing a project while for the women, it's an even creepier experience.

Any entertainment industry goes through the same thing. These people get in that industry because they want to be famous and make lots of money. No one gets in there for charity. Gossips, news and whatnot are the only things they have to deal with, its a small price to pay considering the fortunate and lavish lifestyle they live.


And no, threats of any kind is not OK. Even by nobodies. 

The same nobodies were accusing Rhea of being a $ex bait, they had posters and videos of her depicting her as some prostitute charging per night. This girl has to live with this for the rest of her life, as does her family. Deepika, Sara, Ranveer, KJo, Alia are still being threatened and maligned on their postings or videos by these nobodies.


But no, only Sushant mattered right? Poor guy didn't do any wrong in his life and was only bullied by industry insiders. In fact, BIs made him take that drastic step in life right?

Did I even talk about Sushant? I made a simple comment and you take offense. Did I defend trollers? I just called these gossip mongers of Btwon out and said they aren't any better than trollers. 

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Tinah



If this is what you think then blind items shouldn't be a problem because the subjects are nobodies to you, right? They are nobodies to all of us.


What industry is spared from bitching and spreading gossip? I have worked in many industries and they all do it. People who are professors with freaking PhDs do it. Pretending that Bollywood is some saint place  that doesn't deserve to be gossiped or outed in blinds is naive! But yes, women in the entertainment industry are treated the worst. The men are lucky, all they can whine about is losing a project while for the women, it's an even creepier experience.

Any entertainment industry goes through the same thing. These people get in that industry because they want to be famous and make lots of money. No one gets in there for charity. Gossips, news and whatnot are the only things they have to deal with, its a small price to pay considering the fortunate and lavish lifestyle they live.


And no, threats of any kind is not OK. Even by nobodies. 

The same nobodies were accusing Rhea of being a $ex bait, they had posters and videos of her depicting her as some prostitute charging per night. This girl has to live with this for the rest of her life, as does her family. Deepika, Sara, Ranveer, KJo, Alia are still being threatened and maligned on their postings or videos by these nobodies.


But no, only Sushant mattered right? Poor guy didn't do any wrong in his life and was only bullied by industry insiders. In fact, BIs made him take that drastic step in life right?


Are you aware of this incident?


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154918338

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by ninny


Did I even talk about Sushant? I made a simple comment and you take offense. Did I defend trollers? I just called these gossip mongers of Btwon out and said they aren't any better than trollers. 

Well, all this happened because he died right? Where were all these trolls before this? 

Please, I am not offended. I am mature and responsible enough to understand what's going on. 

And, there is nothing wrong with gossiping. Calling Bollywood people out for gossiping is hypocritical since we all do it in real life. By we, I mean most people. Very few people stay away from gossiping. People gossip about incidents and occurring in a person's life. 

No one goes to a person and call them ugly or tell them they will rape them - this is what trolls do. Look at the amount of trolls that attack Swara, Abhishek and Taapsee for nothing? Do they deserve it?Does Kajol's daughter deserve to be trolled? 

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Tinah


Well, all this happened because he died right? Where were all these trolls before this? 

Please, I am not offended. I am mature and responsible enough to understand what's going on. 

And, there is nothing wrong with gossiping. Calling Bollywood people out for gossiping is hypocritical since we all do it in real life. By we, I mean most people. Very few people stay away from gossiping. People gossip about incidents and occurring in a person's life. 

No one goes to a person and call them ugly or tell them they will rape them - this is what trolls do. Look at the amount of trolls that attack Swara, Abhishek and Taapsee for nothing? Do they deserve it?Does Kajol's daughter deserve to be trolled? 

Where were trolls before this? Lol are u kidding me? So no one in Bollywood or let's say any celeb has been trolled before? They haven't gotten threats before? Srk fans literally trended against Kjo because of a tweet he liked. The hate was to an extent that Srk himself had to clarify it was a mistake on Kjo's behalf and people need to calm their asses. Everyday people have a new reason to hate on celebrities but yeah it all happened because Sushant died. Swara, Tapsee and others are trolled brutally everyday by random right wingers but yeah it's because Sushant killed himself all these innocent people are being trolled? What an idiot right khud toh mara but also created trouble for innocent Btowners!Don't you think they are being trolled because they have always been the targets? Likes of Kjo,  Swara,Sonam and even Bebo are just easy to dislike and hence they are attacked viciously everytime something happens. And yes I don't defend such trollers.

Also You might feel there is nothing wrong in gossiping about your colleagues fine but I feel it's a very harmful thing to do especially when you are a celeb and your gossips becomes headlines and spread like rapid fire in the industry. It's funny u defend entire Bollywood so aggressively and yet you are ready to call Sushant a pervert based on few (extremely normal) party pics. 

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Jahnvi Kapoor w Kareena Kapoor Interview

pencil Maroonporsche   stackexchange 22   eye 3669

Maroonporsche 22 3669 2 months ago WittyFlair
Neetu Kapoor to return on Screen with Anil Kapoor

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 9   eye 1701

oyebollywood 9 1701 3 months ago SriDevi1989
Did Aditya Roy Kapoor dated Shraddha Kapoor??

pencil Shikhar3   stackexchange 29   eye 4389

Shikhar3 29 4389 4 months ago Swetha-Sai
"Would Have Been Sealed If Pandemic Had Not Hit": Ranbir On Wedding

pencil Ananya1404   stackexchange 0   eye 811

Ananya1404 0 811 3 months ago Ananya1404
Will Salman Khan help Sajid Khan now ?

pencil Arsalan_khan   stackexchange 8   eye 831

Arsalan_khan 8 831 2 months ago Maroonporsche

Topic Info

29 Participants 55 Replies 3866Views

Topic started by colossial2015

Last replied by ninny

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP