Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Nobody has a copy rite over love for science. Science is not anyone's private property. Everybody has annoying relatives and gossipy aunties and uncles.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Snowflakes😆, everywhere.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sushant, wherever he is now, must be rolling his eyes lookingsmiley29 at his so-called "fans" who're spreading hate and divide in our country, using his name, at every possible opportunity.

His suicide has provided good purpose to all

I mean just look at YouTube.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a "review channel" now, and they've a radical (2 kaudi ka) opinion on everything. Even unfortunate is that so many gullible teens/kids consume their content regularly, and they're growing up in this toxic atmosphere. It's sickening to be honest.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Not that I support this Boycott stuff and trolling using Sushant's name and I would give them benefit of doubt but I would admit even to me it felt like deliberate mocking. Just a gut feeling and not just because of them using words like "photons" or paradox but them hiding dislikes and disabling comments. Agar chori nahi ki toh chupana kyu? 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

Not that I support this Boycott stuff and trolling using Sushant's name and I would give them benefit of doubt but I would admit even to me it felt like deliberate mocking. Just a gut feeling and not just because of them using words like "photons" or paradox but them hiding dislikes and disabling comments. Agar chori nahi ki toh chupana kyu? 

@Bold - It has nothing to do with being guilty conscience. 

Even a small thing coming out from Bollywood is being down voted/rated and trash comments are posted not only for the concerned person but even their families, small children, also unborn are cursed. No matter how immune you are to criticism but end of the day they are human beings and no one like to hear or read bad things about themselves or their family specially when they have nothing to do with what happened to SSR. Hence the comments and dislike buttons are disabled. 

On Topic - This AD has nothing remotely to do with SSR. If you want to relate then you can relate every damn things with him like he use to drink water how dare other can drink water so the person must be mocking SSR 😵The fans of Sushant needs to separate themselves from these opportunist who are just using them for their benefits by trolling every tom, dick and harry who has different opinion than theirs.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is it me or does this ad actually have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Sushant 🙃

The number of attention seekers on social media trying to use Sushant’s name to bash everyone and promote themselves is just getting annoying now 😒

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Sushant, wherever he is now, must be rolling his eyes lookingsmiley29 at his so-called "fans" who're spreading hate and divide in our country, using his name, at every possible opportunity.

His suicide has provided good purpose to all jobless/uneducated/talentless sickos in our country, who had nothing else to do. Now all they do is spew venom on social media.

Sick of this "baaycaat" culture now.smiley11

I mean just look at YouTube.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a "review channel" now, and they've a radical (2 kaudi ka) opinion on everything. Even unfortunate is that so many gullible teens/kids consume their content regularly, and they're growing up in this toxic atmosphere. It's sickening to be honest.

Absolutely! Agree with every word👍🏼

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninny

This wasn't mocking of Sushant but mocking of those annoying relatives, who themselves never went to school, but give you gyaan about science join karlo.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

@Bold - It has nothing to do with being guilty conscience. 

Even a small thing coming out from Bollywood is being down voted/rated and trash comments are posted not only for the concerned person but even their families, small children, also unborn are cursed. No matter how immune you are to criticism but end of the day they are human beings and no one like to hear or read bad things about themselves or their family specially when they have nothing to do with what happened to SSR. Hence the comments and dislike buttons are disabled. 

On Topic - This AD has nothing remotely to do with SSR. If you want to relate then you can relate every damn things with him like he use to drink water how dare other can drink water so the person must be mocking SSR 😵The fans of Sushant needs to separate themselves from these opportunist who are just using them for their benefits by trolling every tom, dick and harry who has different opinion than theirs.

True.👏