Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ghum phir ke wahin... people are jealous of us, they are jobless and unhappy. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If anything, people understood the game that goes on in the industry...how insiders are favoured, how the audience was made a fool of because of a pre-planned strategy.

And if this manipulation has been going on since decades, people will lash out. 

Don't do anything wrong if you can't bear the consequences....the longer wait for the consequences the more severe it will be.

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe kareena is talking about herself.

Even Kareena is giving us gyan these days. I guess her bitchy and racist days are behind her...atleast in public she prolly has given up.

Bollywood is the only place from where the most uneducated and vapid/self obsessed lot give discources to far-far educated than these starlets ...public.

The bigger tragedy is we worship them here. 

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pure_piece

"I just feel that the lockdown and pandemic have caused a lot of chaos in people’s minds and we have a lot of time on our hands. So people are just over-discussing, over-analysing, over-trolling things. Everyone is all over the place. Everyone is sitting at home, lot of people are without jobs." Further, she said that she is there to spread peace and positivity and hoped that people don't get into each other's space. The actress said, "The idea is that everyone should just be happy in their space and not get into each others’ hair. If trolling makes someone happy then so be it."

👏👏

she should truly know... i mean being gossipy , racist and mean spirited makes her happy. 

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

If anything, people understood the game that goes on in the industry...how insiders are favoured, how the audience was made a fool of because of a pre-planned strategy.

And if this manipulation has been going on since decades, people will lash out. 

Don't do anything wrong if you can't bear the consequences....the longer wait for the consequences the more severe it will be.

This. Most working class are out of job at the moment unlike middle class and upper class that is working from home. Working class barely has time to focus on politics and entertainment, their basic needs are a roof and food... but now that they are home and realized how both middle and upper class has benefited from everything they are lashing out. And for once I am glad.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Gossip and blind items affect people too. But these Bollyturds don't understand that but dare someone criticize them "Ooh they are trolls and jobless".Fir tum kya ho? 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Sabse pehle iske pati ka hi hua 

Dono dumb and dumber ki jodi

Saif shared that after the lockdown, actors seem to be on the "frontline" and it almost feels like they are "working in a hospital.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

During Pandemic I know people were drinking alot 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ahh...I thought they were all bots. Now they are real jobless people.

Due to this pandemic many people have actually lost their jobs, aur unki aad mein if you want to mock your trolls then fine.

Nothing wrong in it. These star-kids can never do anything wrong anyway.