Kareena Kapoor Khan: Pandemic has caused chaos in people’s minds - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by mintyblue

IDK why we are bashing Kareena here?

In 5 and half months you don’t know ? Really ? smiley36smiley36 

Originally posted by Harley_Quinn

@bold, we don't ignore it when it comes to Kangana so we won't ignore it when it's Kareena either.smiley36

I doubt you will see me supporting the WTF statements of Kareena either 😂

Meanwhile you are ready to get Money/fame by selling so called cuteness of Ur next toddler 

You are right ppl have so much of time 😂

Originally posted by desigal90

She is right. Everyday there is a new boycott movement. Yesterday boycott food was trending on twitter india. She spoke the truth. No matter how politically incorrect it may sound. The pandemic has brought out the worst in the online world. 

This This This 

100 % true smiley20

I think the vile treatment of Rhea, including the rape threats, are proof that Kareena is saying is true. I am not agreeing with her words, but I am just agreeing because it's exactly what I thought when I saw what happened after Sushants death! 

But to be fair, a lot of that hate and anger was contributed by those who jumped in like vultures to take advantage of a man's death. That's the biggest low and disgrace from these Bollywood walas who did this!

Originally posted by Tinah

I think the vile treatment of Rhea, including the rape threats, are proof that Kareena is saying is true. I am not agreeing with her words, but I am just agreeing because it's exactly what I thought when I saw what happened after Sushants death! 

But to be fair, a lot of that hate and anger was contributed by those who jumped in like vultures to take advantage of a man's death. That's the biggest low and disgrace from these Bollywood walas who did this!

You said it! smiley20

Originally posted by Tinah

These people forget one day they can also become a victim of witch hunt. Life can take any direction for anyone.

Originally posted by Prernaaaa

Meanwhile you are ready to get Money/fame by selling so called cuteness of Ur next toddler 

You are right ppl have so much of time 😂

Most people use their kids or spouse on social media to gather likes. Kareena does the same just on massive scale.