Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lankan121

❤❤❤❤❤❤...loved loved this eposide. 

No groupism group FULLL EXPOSED. Rio vachu senchuanga ellorum. 😈😍. But i liked the way RP and shivani handled rio like a boss. 

Nisha crying for rio task ...zapppaa mudiyala umnai mudiyala. Nisha moved from like to neutral for now. 

It's more then obvious they playing nice politics inside including who becomes on what team and the justification rio gave to switch anitha makes absolutely no sense. 

Archu mata ji nee romba naala panorama!! She needs to be applauded really to have full mind control over more then half the house is not easy. Very talented she is. Working them like puppets..😈 but i hope ur career gets destroyed for good for being the sick human being u r . 

I posted this in the previous thread .

I have a feeling Rio withdrawing Anitha from kitchen team is one of the under the blanket , mike off plan of vel group ( will call them that hereafter, easy to type than no groupism group) .

They want to expose Ramya and her inefficiency in cooking for 15 people. If Anitha is there , she will help in cooking and Ramya can manage. Archana joined cooking team instead of Anitha but said she is sick and will just mentor , just give recipes. 

Ramya sensed that plan so thats why she is voicing her opposition now. 

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brisky

i can see the close call in the voting b/t 4 ppl JR,sam,san,Nisha,VTV should be fair on this they can send either nisha and jitan   but they will send sam  

👏👏👏🥳Wow shocked at aari thala leading the polls...at a huge margin!! I thought bala was ruling the social media.  I guess this is it folks clear picture on the clear winner. 😈

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

I posted this in the previous thread .

I have a feeling Rio withdrawing Anitha from kitchen team is one of the under the blanket , mike off plan of vel group ( will call them that hereafter, easy to type than no groupism group) .

They want to expose Ramya and her inefficiency in cooking for 15 people. If Anitha is there , she will help in cooking and Ramya can manage. Archana joined cooking team instead of Anitha but said she is sick and will just mentor , just give recipes. 

Ramya sensed that plan so thats why she is voicing her opposition now. 

Yaaru kitta ...enta RP kitta ah ...thats why she gave rio left and right in her style chellamai..😈. Now i c your pov makes sense why archana came jumping out of her office to defend only. I think slave followed as well. 

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

👏👏👏🥳Wow shocked at aari thala leading the polls...at a huge margin!! I thought bala was ruling the social media.  I guess this is it folks clear picture on the clear winner. 😈

Super 🥳

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithika2012

I just an unseen clip on youtube. OMG anitha was exactly on point - she said her, sanam, aari and bala should get together and the no groupism group doesnt want that.

She fogot Shivani  😆

lankan121 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 Iyo epic !!!!!!! So funny ! I think i will create twitter account just to see these trolls yaar. 

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brisky

yesterday episode bala looking so cute ,esp his laugh while rio and sanam argument 😆 in these season all contestant to dragging the issue too much ithukku than Physcial task venumkirathu

wait wait so som going to share the chocolate coz ramya questioned rio this guy so disappointing 

He only did the over scene with that chocolate which was meaningless as RP is not stupid she knows he has crush on her but payed it no attn..yet he still kept it and putting scene all for this . Lol zaaaapppa mudiyala..I'm genuinely worried if that choclate is melted or not by now. 

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

Yes Bala broke that trust. If these four get together, All four will be in finals for sure and Archana gang will get destroyed. However, Bala broke Aari's trust by revealing that point in public. Before Aari's revelation Bala was bashing Rio group as well. Nothing wrong if Aari reveals it that time or evn now, but he never did. That was good. 

Why u make me say this everyday on the forum bro...

Bala is bacha..aari is man. The difference shows in the example you gave perfectly. 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

That's is why we need a open nomination everyweek... Gang will be destroyed in to pieces then😡

It's waste IMO 

They ll start playing safe game 

And probably few Contestants ll targeted more in nominations 

Yar panrangalo avagala thirupi pannuvanga alvodhan 

Nomination badhilla yara save panna panna poringanu ketu save aagadha members nominate aagum bodhu 

Venumna problem varalam .  Idhuvum open ah illama closed ah 

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He only did the over scene with that chocolate which was meaningless as RP is not stupid she knows he has crush on her but payed it no attn..yet he still kept it and putting scene all for this . Lol zaaaapppa mudiyala..I'm genuinely worried if that choclate is melted or not by now. 

Same feeling....I already mentioned this in one of my post...🤣😆