Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Udhay

Exactly. I feel Gaby is smart, though it looks like she is part of Archana Mata group. She keeps nominating Ramesh. Hope she doesn't disapppoint me. 

That's is why we need a open nomination everyweek... Gang will be destroyed in to pieces then😡

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shvani, Ramya and Som and the winners is 👑👀

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Its a dream team but Aari and Balaji game format is very different as Balaji wants play this game without much rules while Aari wants to follow every rule. Balaji wants full support without advice from Aari. Aari wants to give life lessons to Balaji. Also I think Aari have soft corner for Rio as well as Som so giving them lots of chances. Bala doesn't have any soft corner to that group only have competitor spirit wants to outdo them. I think that Sanam and Anita too want to outdo the gang. Lets see what happens. 

Agree... Yesterday everyone questioning Rio for informing Ajeeth before the call.. actually it was Aari started this point with Anitha... But he was silent and said Rio..thaniya pesikalam nu irunthen...Archana or Bala paniruntha edpi than thaniya pesuvara??

rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

me too thinks Shivani might be winner

apdi soladhinga pa,atleast previous winners did something ,but shivani?

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosel

it was there,they showed how he replied,and did look like nakkal reply and sanam pointed it during their fight itself

The tweet you put is in unseen,and how rio was replying is in seen,as audience we have to decode whether it was nakkal or straight reply,i felt it was nakkal kind!

💯Nakkal...

It was Irritating to see Rio face😡

ShanC thumbnail

Just finished watching yesterday episode...

Rio getting into my nerve... Romba theliva pesuran nu nenapu... Full of nakkal... Nisha sentiment 🤦🏻‍♂️ Archana overacting😡.. and last Ajeeth said full ah sothapiten nu nenakiren.. there itself I felt he already joined the group...

Sanam rightly exposed his nakkal and her friendship with anitha...avar paratunaram... No way...

Ramya was on point about how cooking will be on time if other 3 don't know cooking... Rio reply was Last week panomla.....Ramya was right there last week it was archana in the lead...but ramya is not expert like her... So it's very clear the gang want to expose Ramya can't handle the cooking team and ask support to Archana or Nisha all the time. So removed Anitha from the team and replaced gaby.. what a criminal plan😡

Sam also tried to expose Rio plan mentioned Rio asked her to swap her vessel washing with Nisha from bathroom cleaning.. Rio said these team will put more vessels for cleaning...but Sam failed in making her point clear to everyone.

Is it Nisha only can be good at vessel washing is it Sam can't handle...?

As a captian does Rio want to prove only his gang in the house can handle all the teams like kitchen, vessel washing, bathroom cleaning (Ramesh lead) without any issue?

At the end Bala, Anitha and sanam conversation👍🏼 Anitha and sanam have a good understanding and they are together only to expose the TV gang but have lot of difference between them and they never agree to each other.

Edited by ShanC - 3 years ago
livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanC

Agree... Yesterday everyone questioning Rio for informing Ajeeth before the call.. actually it was Aari started this point with Anitha... But he was silent and said Rio..thaniya pesikalam nu irunthen...Archana or Bala paniruntha edpi than thaniya pesuvara??

I agree. If Bala, Sam or Archana did it, he would have made into a big fight. He thinks that Rio and Som are brainwashed by Archana well they can tell her too if they want play alone but they want to play a safe game. Everyone have partiality and favoritism. Its just varies by degree. Aari speech feels more comfortable with Rio and Som compared to Anita and Sanam. Rio and Som won't leave their mataji. 

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

❤❤❤❤❤❤...loved loved this eposide. 

No groupism group FULLL EXPOSED. Rio vachu senchuanga ellorum. 😈😍. But i liked the way RP and shivani handled rio like a boss. 

Nisha crying for rio task ...zapppaa mudiyala umnai mudiyala. Nisha moved from like to neutral for now. 

It's more then obvious they playing nice politics inside including who becomes on what team and the justification rio gave to switch anitha makes absolutely no sense. 

Archu mata ji nee romba naala panorama!! She needs to be applauded really to have full mind control over more then half the house is not easy. Very talented she is. Working them like puppets..😈 but i hope ur career gets destroyed for good for being the sick human being u r . 

lankan121 thumbnail

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱....first shock som can talk ???

Second shock not only archu mata ji but slave following hiding mic taking off mic romba naala pola iruku. 

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

He stopped it because they were watching him from outside so turned the topic around and acted like they were talking about something else. 

Rio is equally bad, he called them   ‘athugaluku , athunga eppadi eduthukumnu ungalakku theriyadha’. ( after he woke up Ramesh and when he was talking to Archana and Nisha inside the bedroom) . He meant Sanam, Anitha, Aari and Ramya as they were only questioning him before that scene.

Excatly...rio is cunning but he is not as clever as the leader she is clever and cunning. Which is why rio gets caught .🤐🤫