Thanks for the thread bro 😊

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the thread Shan 👍🏼

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Mirun mentioned about special treatment for VTV gumbal in BB show , for Balaji in season 2, Sandy, Kavin in season 3 and now this big kootam in season 4. In continuing special treatment given to them, Archana is not following the mike rules so many times . I myself have noticed it twice . Twitter people explained with videos . 

Edited to add - second and third video below not the first one. When i copied the twitter link , first video also came along with it .

https://twitter.com/amuse_gueule/status/1332132469223538690?s=20

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss4_Team/status/1331580616152760321?s=20

Edited by Honeyarjun - 3 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Watched the epi

During the call.... Sanam and Anita reference did not look like a compliment to me....It was so irrelevant.

The whole group praise for Aajeedh😬....they were just happy his answers were to their advantages and that Rio was not nominated...this is why their group is irritating.

Rio was going around Sanam and Anitha to hear every single word of their discussion because he was so cautious.

Som had a different shade today.

Their 4 hours outside visit may change things...let’s see...I don’t think this task will have a continuation,

Sam is part of love bed....Tarzan is telling her about love bed and the questions he is preparing 🤦‍♀️.

Tamilglitz votes results very close between Sam, Sanam and Nisha

Edited by Maya_P - 3 years ago
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

Watched the epi

During the call.... Sanam and Anita reference did not look like a compliment to me....It was so irrelevant.

The whole group praise for Aajeedh😬....they were just happy his answers were to their advantages and that Rio was not nominated...this is why their group is irritating.

Rio was going around Sanam and Anitha to hear every single word of their discussion because he was so cautious.

Som had a different shade today.

Their 4 hours outside visit may change things...let’s see...I don’t think this task will have a continuation,

Sam is part of love bed....Tarzan is telling her about love bed and the questions he is preparing 🤦‍♀️.

Tamilglitz votes results very close between Sam, Sanam and Nisha

agree it didn’t look like complement but what Rio said afterwards I don’t think he had any ill intention . Flow etho olaral mathiri irunthuchu

that gubeer moment when Rio came from no where when Anitha was complaining about him proved what you said . 

Looks like Rio does respect Aari . When Archana said 3 Aari’s he stopped her right there . I don’t think he is capable of scheming and plotting like Archana . If Archana doesn’t like anitha or Aari why she has to convince everyone to dislike them . It is a game . She seems to be hell bent of making Aari look bad in front of everyone . 

I think it will be between Sanam and Sam . But I think Sanam will be saved because of the content she is giving . 

Sanam came with so much bad name but she is slowly making positive impact . 

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

agree it didn’t look like complement but what Rio said afterwards I don’t think he had any ill intention . Flow etho olaral mathiri irunthuchu

that gubeer moment when Rio came from no where when Anitha was complaining about him proved what you said . 

Looks like Rio does respect Aari . When Archana said 3 Aari’s he stopped her right there . I don’t think he is capable of scheming and plotting like Archana . If Archana doesn’t like anitha or Aari why she has to convince everyone to dislike them . It is a game . She seems to be hell bent of making Aari look bad in front of everyone . 

I think it will be between Sanam and Sam . But I think Sanam will be saved because of the content she is giving . 

Archana is the one that makes that gang unbearable. Sanam can even leave next week but not this week....they need a reality check....I hope it’s Nisha that is eliminated....Sanam gain is turning the tables for her.

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

Mirun mentioned about special treatment for VTV gumbal in BB show , for Balaji in season 2, Sandy, Kavin in season 3 and now this big kootam in season 4. In continuing special treatment given to them, Archana is not following the mike rules so many times . I myself have noticed it twice . Twitter people explained with videos .

https://twitter.com/amuse_gueule/status/1332132469223538690?s=20

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss4_Team/status/1331580616152760321?s=20

she is wearing mike there though... you can see the strap.- I take it back, in the 2nd and 3rd she is removing it and removing it for another contestant too.

Did Mahat or yashika did that too and kamal pulled them up for that? or was it some one else? Anyway Kamal should bring this up.

Edited by krithika2012 - 3 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Thanks for d thread @Shan ⭐️

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

He stopped it because they were watching him from outside so turned the topic around and acted like they were talking about something else. 

Rio is equally bad, he called them   ‘athugaluku , athunga eppadi eduthukumnu ungalakku theriyadha’. ( after he woke up Ramesh and when he was talking to Archana and Nisha inside the bedroom) . He meant Sanam, Anitha, Aari and Ramya as they were only questioning him before that scene.