Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brisky thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i can see the close call in the voting b/t 4 ppl JR,sam,san,Nisha,VTV should be fair on this they can send either nisha and jitan   but they will send sam  

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Udhay is back 🥳

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have a doubt. Did Aajeedh take a break from his college and join this show? He must be in 1st year now. Was it worth him doing that though? Not like this show is going to help him in his music career. 

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🤗

krithika2012 thumbnail

Bala explained well in the end how the no groupism group hurts them which is why Rio didnt ask that to Bala.

aajeedh just mentioned it once and didnt elaborate. Bala gave by case by case reference to either sanam or sam - I am not sure.

krithika2012 thumbnail

I just an unseen clip on youtube. OMG anitha was exactly on point - she said her, sanam, aari and bala should get together and the no groupism group doesnt want that.

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithika2012

I just an unseen clip on youtube. OMG anitha was exactly on point - she said her, sanam, aari and bala should get together and the no groupism group doesnt want that.

Stupid Bala , they had good chance for that before 3 days when all 4 of them were discussing abt no groupism group. He spoiled the whole thing the next way by that unwanted fight with Aari 😡

Brisky thumbnail

lolz when rio said enga amma sathiyama he reminds me vadivelu's version  🤣

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Gaby is such a waste after seeing unseen . I felt bad for Bala . She is totally being a hypocrite