Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AliChase

Thanks đŸ˜ł

Tera comment dekh kar khushi ho gayi... 

I actually wished they would add some more of mythology onscreen too. 

😆🤗

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ally!!! (I hope, I can call you that!😛)

Its one of the best FFs I have ever read!!!🤗❤️

The story is so beautifully etched out! With old characters and new characters perfectly in place! I really feel like reading a refined version of the exisiting show!

Samraat and Vanshika are such great additions to the story! Bani has a family, and jay has less screen space here!😆

Your knowledge on mythology here is so refreshing!❤️ Its such astute writing!😳

VaNi here are all heart! I love how you are telling the love story from bani's perspective! Its so interesting so far!!!! Great job dear!!!! Pls continue soon! Eagerly waiting!!!!🤗❤️

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago
AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Ally!!! (I hope, I can call you that!😛) You can call me Ally đŸ¤—

Its one of the best FFs I have ever read!!!🤗❤️

The story is so beautifully etched out! With old characters and new characters perfectly in place! I really feel like reading a refined version of the exisiting show!

Samraat and Vanshika are such great additions to the story! Bani has a family, and jay has less screen space here!😆

Your knowledge on mythology here is so refreshing!❤️ Its such astute writing!😳

VaNi here are all heart! I love how you are telling the love story from bani's perspective! Its so interesting so far!!!! Great job dear!!!! Pls continue soon! Eagerly waiting!!!!🤗❤️

Thank you so much. 

Bani's family will come after a while into the scene. 

I'm happy that you're liking it. â¤ď¸

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks... đŸ˜ł

I wanted the side characters to have some reason for being in the story too. I like to think that after her initial resentment for cheels washes away, she can find her way in the family. 

They can show a beautiful bond between Bani and her Devars. Definitely everyone will love it. 

The real markaat is something we're not getting. matlab they show everyone is scared of him but nothing other than that. So, I wanted to give that edge. I like to think that even the demigods in myths can go bad and mess up lives. So, yes, we've got Markaat. 

Ya I guess they have forgotten that Chandrakala is a fake Maarkaat. 

Hopefully this real Markaat will bring a lot of positive changes in Vani’s relationship. 

To be honest, that's my favourite part in any story. When the family tree is complicated and messed up, there's a depth in each character of the family. 

True in complicated family tree a lot of emotions and the hidden part of everyone can be explored. 

Trust me, I love the Cheel family. I like them more than Bani's irritating family. Except for Meera. SHe's still bearable. OMG twins are almost not having any importance. Chachi still brings that comic factor. 

Cheel family is the best  - perfect mixture of all smart , intelligent , naughty , angry , lovable and dump people can be seen there 

I'm glad you're liking the story. 

Who will not love such a lovely story ?? It’s amazing can’t wait to read next. 

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you so much. 

Bani's family will come after a while into the scene. 

I'm happy that you're liking it. â¤ď¸

I can sense much depth in the love story! Do make it more intense and high on emotions!😳

It would be almost like watching the show which we always wanted but got!😆😳

fmauzha thumbnail
superd story writing... every emotion is depicted soo well in here! in future episodes please upload more of vani moments... plzzz can u use wattpad in writing stories or vani os! it would be great if you do... just a reqst! ❤ xoxo
AliChase thumbnail

Chapter 15

“Haan, next bite khilao.” Ponky ordered clicking his fingers. Begrudgingly, Sam fed him the other piece of chicken. Ponky was acting like a king, having Sam be his 'naukar' who has to do everything Ponky tells him to do. “Vanshika baby…” Ponky patted at the chair next to him. “Chotu, chair saaf karo. Devrani baithne wali hai yahan tumhari.”

The sandwich got stuck in Bani’s throat at that. She coughed up. Veer patted her back and gave her some water. She drank water and looked at Sam.

“Kya dekh rahe ho? Saaf karo.” Ponky hit him on the head.

“Abh polish daal ke chamkau kya? Itna saaf toh hai. Kabhi Aankhen saaf kara leta toh theek se dikhta.” Sam commented. Irritation sketching up on his face. 

“Sam.” Veer warned. He was going to enjoy this. Just last night evening he was getting too cheeky, now he's see that the dues are paid with interest.

“Yeh kya baat hai? Itna saaf chair nahi dikh raha ise?” Sam complained.

“Saaf karo matlab saaf karo.” Veer made it clear. Veer had made Sam do everything that Ponky asked him to for two days.

“Sorry…” Bani mouthed a sorry.

“You owe me one, Bhabhi. Aapke chakkar mein mazdoori karni pad rahi hai. Woh bhi is Ponky ki.” Sam reminded her. She chuckled. "Saala waise bhi bohot ajeeb hai yeh. Konse kudrat ka karishma hua ki yeh cheel paida hua. Bewakoof chuho se bhi darta hai. Batao. Cheel chuho se darne lage toh kya izzat reh gayi." 

“Abh Vanshika baby ko bhi serve kar do.” Ponky told Sam ignoring Sam's taunts.

“Vanshika baby, aap kya khaoge?” Sam asked. Ponky elbowed Sam. “Kya?”

“Tum use baby kyu bula rahe ho? Sirf main vanshika baby ko baby bula sakta hun.” Ponky asked. Sam justshrugged his shoulders. “Nahi, tum Vanshika baby ko jethani ji bula sakte ho. Jaise aap Bhabhi ko Bhabhi bulate ho.” If looks could kill, Sam would have buried Ponky fifteen feet under the ground four times by now. Each time ressuructing him to life again only to kill him again. 

"Sam bhaiya, mujhe na aap paneer hi serve kardo.” Vanshika told Sam. The bowl with chicken toppled and fell over Ponky. 

“Aaa….” Ponky fell down the chair. The hot curry burning him. 

“What the hell?” Veer broke into laughter at the way Ponky screamed. Balwant shook his head, himself controlling his laughter. Tapish put his hand over his mouth. Daksh hid in the corner and laughed. Bani tried not to laugh. 

“Aise thodi na serve karte hai.” Vanshika rebuked in a posh fashion, acting like she's was all high and mighty just to irritate him. .

“Sorry, ma’am, mujhe experience nahi hai naukar banneka. Aapko toh bohot acche se aata hai. Aap hi sikha do.” Sam retorted. 

“Pehle mera shirt saaf karo. Chicken gira diya mujhpe.” Ponky complained. Daksh was made to assist the servants in cooking and cleaning.

“Tu shirt change kar le jaake.” Pawan told him.

"Nahi, pata nahi dad, Lagta hai Mr Pankaj apni shirt ko kaise change karte hai yeh bhul gayi hai."  Sam taunted. 

“Nahi, mujhe abhi shirt saaf chahiye.” Ponky demanded. Sam took the jug of water and poured it over Ponky. “Dad….” Ponky complained.

“Saale, ganda mat kar. Mujhe hi saaf karna padega.” Daksh shoved Sam.

“Arrey, Pankaj sir ne mujhe saaf karne ko kaha. Aur sara gravy saaf kar diya unke shirt pe se.” Sam said. Bani laughed at how childish the brothers could get. 

“Nahi. Dekho kaise ganda hai abhi bhi. Mujhe shirt original state pe chahiye. Abhi shirt ko dho jaake aur mere liye dusra shirt leaao.” Ponky ordered.

"Yeh kya harkat hai, Samrat? Tujhe kaha tha ki teri saza hai ki jo bhi Ponky tujhse karwaaye woh tujhe karna hai." Veer reminded Sam. 

“Yeh mujhe kaise pata hoga? Main dhobi thodi na hoon.” Sam complained. "Kapde dhona nahi seekha maine."

"Haan? Mujhe laga pahado mein rehke tujhe aa gaya hoga kapde dhona." Pawan taunted him. "Bol ke gaya tha na ki zindagi jeena seekhne jaa raha hun.."

Veer laughed. He knew all of them were going to take revenge on him for just leaving like that and not taking calls from anyone.  

"Dad, chup raho toh. Kya link kar rahe ho. Usko aur isko link kar rahe ho. Kuch bhi matlab. Zyaada mat bolo warna main bhabhi se keh dunga. Vaccum cleaner chalana sikha dengi aapko." Sam wasn't going to take that quietly. 

"Abhi toh beta, tu kapde dhona seekh le. Tu jitna complain kar le, end mein wahin phasega. Jab tujhe bol rahe the ki 'beta, apna dimaag zyaada mat lagao' aapko bohot shauk tha apni samajhdari dikhane ka. Abh tum bhugto." Pawan pointed out. He clicked his fingers and Daksh took away the plate. 

Bani got up. She almost felt bad that she wasn't being punished but the two were doing all the stuff." 

“Vinegar mein ek spoon dishwash daalo aur dono paani mein mix karo. Usse stain clean karo nikal jaayega.” Bani offered him.

“Yeh dhobi waale tricks aapko kaise pata?” He asked.

“Well, mere ghar pe sabh har din kapde dry cleaning ke liye nahi dete hai. We find way to clean stains at home.”

“Smart.”

Bani had oddly begun to enjoy the company of the brothers. She never had her own brothers but with them, she felt like she had brothers. All of them a character on their own. Bani presumed that they were the reason Veer could always find ways to be happy. 

“Waise main yeh suggestions de sakti hun but yeh ‘bhaiya’ waali problem main nahi solve kar sakti.” Bani teased him.

“Mat karo, Bhabhi. Mera dil toot jaayega.”

Soon everyone finished lunch and they all left. Bani and Veer waited for everyone to leave.

“Bani, tum theek ho?” Veer asked her. “Tumse puch nahi paaya. That place is really dangerous.”

“Kyuki waha actually mein Markaat kaid hai.” Bani answered. Veer looked at her, halfway worried.

“Bani, Markaat ka involvement makes everything way more dangerous.”

“Mujhe pata hai but agar hum teeno waha nahi jaate toh mujhe itna bada clue nahi milta Chandrakala ke baare mein.”

“Kya pata chala?”

“Us ek parchment mein uske baare mein information thi. Kisi odd language mein tha. Daksh ko yaad hoga. Usne dekha tha. We need to decode that language.” Bani answered.

“Bani, regardless of all your arguments. You still shouldn’t have gone there. Tumhe kuch hua? Sweetheart, mujhe exactly jaanna hai ki kya hua.”

“Veeranshu, zaroori sirf itna hai ki abhi ke liye hum ek important information decode karna hai. Maine ghar mein kisi ko abhi tak nahi bataya because I don’t trust most people. Tumhe bata rahi hun kyuki mujhe pata hai tum mere saath ho. Hum teeno ke alawa sirf tumhe pata hai.”

“Mujhe aur Jay ko, right?”

“Har cheez mein Jay ko ghaseetna zaroori hai? Nahi jaanta hai Jay. Maine nahi bataya abhi tak use.”

“Which means you do plan to tell him.”

“He is on our side, Veer.”

“You can trust him but main raddi bhar bhi yakeen nahi karta us naag ka. Jo ek baar daga kar sakta hai use dursi baar daga karne mein waqt nahi lagta, Bani.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

Veer gave a dry chuckle.

“Of course you don't want to. Itna special jo hai tumhare liye...”

She started pushing ahead Veer to take him with her. The two had walked right to Sam’s room. Bani was walking in when Ponky was pushed out all of a sudden. Bani almost stumbled and fell over Veer. Ponky had landed with his butt on the floor.

“Chal saale, bohot ho gaya. Aaj ke liye mera shift khatam.” Sam commented. Veer and Bani were looking into each other’s eyes. Bani was perfectly in Veer’s arms. The grin on his face. He winked at her. Veer just stared at her. 

“Yeh inka romance khatam hi nahi hota.” Ponky teased. Bani tried to free herself but Veer didn’t give a damn.

“Bani, mujhe tumse kuch baat…” Jay walked towards Bani. He tried to hold Bani’s hand but Veer stopped. He just pushed him away softly before he could disturb what he loved to watch the most.

“Veeranshu, sabh hai yahan…” Bani tried to tell him.

“Toh?” He asked. “Jab tum mujhpe gir rahi thi tab nahi yaad aaya?”

“Lovebirds, agar tum dono ka romance khatam ho gaya ho toh hum kaam kar lein?” Daksh asked.

“Tchchch… kya problem hai. Dekhne do na. Konsa tumhari girlfriend to taad rahe hai. Apni biwi ko dekh rahe hai. Background mein that ‘Aankhon ki…. Gustakhiyaan…’ baja do. Bas mood set ho jaayega.” Sam suggested.

“Itne ideas de raha hai. Khud ke liye ek bhi kaam nahi karta. Teri naagin tujhe das ke gayi phir bhi akal nahi aayi.” Daksh taunted.

“Woh hume jo bhi de Manzoor hai. Phir zeher ho ya pyaar.” Veer answered. Daksh rolled his eyes.

“Oo bhaisaab… aankhon ki gustakhiya ho gayi?” He asked halfway done with these two. 

“Bachpan se aadat gayi nahi na?” Sam teased Daksh. “Veer bhai ki pehli kiss mein bhi aise hi taang ada di.”

“Hawww… kya baat bol rahe ho. Bhabhi yahin khadi hai.” Ponky exclaimed.

“Tum sabh mein zara bhi sharam nahi hai na?” Bani commented. The boys laughed. Jay sighed in irritation.

“Bani…” Jay called her.

“Arrey Arrey…. Aise kaise? Tum jab tak unhe Bhabhin ahi bulate tabh tak appointment nahi milega.” Sam decided to bother Jay. Veerlaughed.

“Tu kya assistant hai uska?” Jay asked.

“Haan…”

“Oh yeh job kab leli? Chalo aacha hai kuch toh kaam karte ho warna mujhe laga ki tum sabh kisi kaam ke nahi ho.” Jay taunted. Hegave Sam a 100 rupees note. “Le, abh samne se hat.”

Ponky laughed.

“Aapki googly ho gayi.” Ponky teased. Sam looked at the note.

“Haan, sahi hai. Humare ghar mein reh rahe ho toh contribute toh karna hi chahiye. Muft ki roti toh tod rahe ho humare ghar.”

“Bas karo tum sabh.” Bani broke up the argument. “Kya bolna hai, Jay?”

“Kuch akele mein baat karna hai.” Jay answered.“Naaglok ka kuch. In cheelon ke saamne nahi bol sakta.”

“Baad mein bolna please. Abhi thoda important baat hai jo mujhe karni hai. Main baad mein milti hoon. Bohot important hai kya?”

“Nahi but kya baat hai?”

“Honeymoon ke baare. Details dein?” Sam commented. Bani shoved him.

“Bolne kya de rahi hoon. Bohot zyaada bol rahe ho.”

Sam laughed.

“Bhabhi, ek meter doge toh uske ek kilometer hum kar lete hai.” Sam teased her.

“Wahan toh bada ghoor rahi thi Veer -” Bani closed Daksh’s mouth.

“Shut up.”

“Kya kya? Maine apna naam suna.” Veer removed her hand.

“Tumne kuch bhi bola toh soch lo.” Bani warned. Sam laughed.

“Waise, agar photos dekhni hai toh hai mere paas. Chahe toh chipka lena apne cupboard ke peeche.”

“Haan aur kisi ko pata hi nahi chalega, right?”

“So, you’re not saying no to that idea. You just have a problem with someone seeing it.”

“Maine aisa nahi kaha.”

“Bas. Ho gaya bohot. Let’s get to main thing. Bhabhi, bhai, andar aao please jaldi.” Daksh said. He pushed Veer inside. Bani followed.

“Mujhe bhi batao.” Ponky said.

“Chal jaa, baccho ki baat nahi hai.” Sam answered. He was quite sore with having to slave away to Ponky.

“Bhai se aise baat karte hai, Sam bhaiya?” Vanshika asked.

“Yaar please, kutta, kamina, harami, chahe jo gaali dedo but please yeh bhaiya bolna band karo. We’re technically of the same age.”

“Kyu? Devrani hai aapki. Apko bhaiya hi bolegi na?”

“Yahin se neeche phek dunga. Nikal.”

“Apne level ke logo se lado na? Chota hai toh kya badtameez ho jaaoge uske saath?” V defended.

“Waah. Bada pyaar aa raha hai na? Shaadi kar lo.”

“Main ready hoon.” Ponky winked. 

“Yaar, yeh dedh ishqiyaan baad mein karoge?” Daksh got irritated.

“Bye… jaao jaao. Karo pyaar ki baatien.” Sam kicked both Vanshika and Ponky out of the room and closed the door on their face. 

AliChase thumbnail

Chapter 16

“Chote, tera ego hi tujhe maar dega.” Veer pointed out. “Pyaar hai toh ego chodna hi padega. Tu choose kar le. Pyaar chahiye ya ego.”

“Jo mera hai hi nahi, usko kaise maang lun? Anyway. Let’s get to the main point.” Sam waved his hand. “Daksh ne pura reprint kar liya hai jo unhe yaad hai us parchment se.”

He passed the paper to Veer. Veer took it and checked.

“It is in the old language.” Veer pointed out. “Dad neek baar mujhe sikhane ki koshish ki thi but its too difficult.”

“Kuch toh yaad hoga. I mean something from which we can find out what is written?” Bani asked.

“Dad ke library kuch books hongi. Most old scrolls and magic spells of cheels are written in this language. Last person who knew it fluently was my grandfather. He taught me most of the spells I know.” Veer explained. Veer sat down and tried to see if he could make out sense of it. He only knew a few letters of that old language.

“We should go find it then.” Bani got up.

“Woah woah… calm down, Bhabhi. Each language has its own grammar. To learn a whole language isn’t an easy task. They’re not going to be like dictionaries. They’re just language textbooks. Bade papa ne mujhe bhi sikhane ki koshish ki thi because I was good at remembering stuff but it isn’t that easy. I can remember things but being able to learn a whole new language with its grammar isn’t easy. Magic is complex. Kuch bhi galat hua toh it will cause some adverse effect.” Daksh pointed out.

“Toh kya karen? Itni badi cheez humare haath lagi hai. We can’t give up after getting so close.” Bani complained.

“He’s not saying to give up, sweetheart. Bas hume thoda time chahiye hume. Even if we set Daksh on an extended schedule to quickly learn the things, it is going to take him at least 7 days. If he does it without taking useless breaks.”

Mujhe Aakesh chahiye tha. Bani remembered what Markaat had told her. She just looked at him. She just couldn't afford to let anything happen to him.

“What? Aise kyu dekh rahi ho.” Veer asked her. She shook her head and went back to the paper.

“Kuch nahi…”

“Bhabhi, if I’m not wrong then even naag mandir has a few scrolls regarding this.” Daksh pointed out.

“Main already dekh chuki hun waha. There’s not much.” Bani answered. She paced in the room. Everything was piling up. There was already trouble from Chandrakala and now the extended trouble from Markaat. Bani had no idea how to tackle it.

“Sabse important clue hai humare haath mein but still its almost nothing because we can’t decode it.” She was restless.

“Gharwali, tension leke kuch nahi milega.” Veer told her. Daksh passed the boys drinks and gave Bani juice. “Juice piyo aur thoda cheel karo.” He winked at her.

“Kaise chill karun? Matlab. There is so much. Aur ek toh pata nahi tumhe woh kya karna chahti hai…” Bani paced. The boys smiled at that. Veer pulled her by her arm and made her drink the juice.

“Mrs Zeherili, thoda socho. Abh tumhare aise ghoomne se ya phir tension lene se kuch nahi hoga. Team work. Daksh already kaam pe lag jaayega. Sam tabh tak hai alert pe. Tum sirf yeh socho ki jab tak tumhe theekse info nahi milta hum kaise deal karne waale hai usse.” Veer told her.

“Hum? Kya hum? Tum kahin nahi aa rahe ho.”

“Sweetheart, kya kaha tha tumse? Main tumhare saath ho. Till the end.”

“Nahi. Tume kuch ho gaya toh -” Bani realized what she had said. Veer chuckled.

“Pighal rahi ho, Adi-Naagin.”

“Tum ispe dhyaan do.” She tried to deny it.

“300% Chandrakala hum pe nazar rakh rahi hai. We just need to buy time. Bhabhi, jab tak hum ise decode nahi kar lete, tabh tak act as if you have found out the way to defeat her. Hum tensed dikhenge toh she’ll feel more confident. Koi bauraya ho toh galti kar deta hai. Us galti ka fayda hume hoga. We have to do the same thing. Act relaxed and as if you know what you’re doing.” Sam suggested.

“Ek library hai purana. They have a book on this old language.” Daksh pointed out as he found something on the internet.

“Great. Address do kahan hai. We’ll go find out if there.” Bani said.

“We?”

“Haan, main aur Sa -”

“Good. Main aur Bani chale jaayenge. Tum dono yahan sabh handle kar lena.” Veer cut her off in between.

Veer was sort feeling that his cousin brother and Bani were becoming too close. He didn’t doubt them because these were the two people in his life that he loved the most. His ‘janam-janam’ ka pyaar and his brother.

“Aur kuch chahiye?” Sam asked Bani suggestively.

“Yeh ‘aur kuch’ se tumhara kya matlab hai?” Bani asked.

“Protection. Unless you plan to have babies.” Bani threw the empty juice glass at him. Sam laughed. “Arrey, kya? Maine honestly pucha.”

“Hum library jaa rahe hai, hotel room nahi.”

“Jana hai toh hotel room jaa sakte ho. All you have to do is ask Veer bhai.”

“Shut up.”

“Veer bhai and library has a long history. Isiliye puch liya.”

“Chee…” Bani waved her hand in front of her face.“Matlab tameez naam ki koi cheez hoti hai.”

“Tameez aur woh bhi Singhania House mein? Na na na na…aise sapne mat dekho.”

“Daksh address toh de de.” Veer told him.

“That same jo jungle se pehle shuru hoti hai. Ek baar aap aur main wahan gaye the.” Daksh told him.

“Acha that. Haan, I know then. Sweetheart, chalo.”

Veer gave her a hand. She took it and the two quickly took off. The two sat in the car. Bani had begun notice that Veer had started to be around her a lot more than usual. She had never thought she would like his company so much. She had already set their memories on the mountain house as one of her favourites. She looked at him. The memory of his painting in that island’s library came to her. That boyish features had developed into handsome features. Yet, even in those boyish features, he could easily pass for a guy who could impress any girl. If she had not remembered him as her enemy and if she had met him then, even she would have had a crush on him. Regardless of what the emotion was, Veer had always taken a large space in her mind.

“Kabse aise dekh rahi ho. Kya baat hai?” Veer asked.

“Kuch nahi. Main tumhe nahi side mein dekh rahi thi kahin woh library dikh jaaye.”

He chuckled.

“Agar tum mujhe dekhna chahti ho toh acche se dekho na. Yeh chupke chupke dekh kyu rahi ho? Khul ke dekho. Main gharwala hun tumhara. Haq hai tumhe dekhne ka.”

Bani looked away but a smile came to her lips. Veer smiled as she realized that.

Veer drove them to the place. Bani noted that it was an old but large library. The two got out and entered the library. There were a few people.

“Veer baba…” The old man who was the librarian smiled at the sight.

“Mujhe laga aapko main yaad nahi rahunga.” Veer chuckled.

“Kuch aafat yaad reh jaati hai.” He commented. “Is baar koi bhi book kharab hui toh soch lo.”

Veer laughed. Bani just gave a smile to the old man.

“Yeh hai Mrs Veeranshu Singhania.” Veer introduced her. The old man looked at her surprised.

“Konsi aafat gale laga li? Dosti tak theek tha yeh shaadi karke khud ko kyu phasa liya iske saath?”

“Says the forever kunwaara. Yeh toh wahi baat hai ki grapes nahi mile toh woh khatte hai.”

“Mujhe bhi pehle yahi laga ki kahan phas gayi.” Bani answered with a smile.

“Matlab abh nahi lagta. I knew it. Mere charm se koi nahi bach sakta.”

Bani ignored his antics and went to the man.

“Sir, hum yahan ek important book dhundhne aaye the.”

“Haan. Daksh ne mujhe call kiya tha. Book bohot purani hai toh zara neeche wale store room mein dekhni padegi. Main dekhta hun.” 

“Arrey, aap bas bata dijiye ki woh room kahan. Hum khud dhundh lenge. Aap kyu pareshaan ho rahe hai.”

“Wahan end mein staircase hai. Wahan se neeche jaaoge toh second room mein check karo.”

Bani nodded and walked towards the staircase. Veer followed behind her.

“I can’t imagine you in a library at all.” Bani pointed out.

“Daksh used to like going to the library. Mumbai mein jitni libraries hai waha Daksh ek na ek baar jaa chuka hai. He likes reading.”

“Wow. Surprising. Yahan wahan galiyon mein bhatakne, ladkiyon ke saath time pass aur sharab peene ke alawa tumhare bhaiyon ke aur shauk bhi hai?”

“Sabke hai. Sam likes photography. Almost all the time, humara unofficial photographer hai Sam. Daksh likes reading books and playing chess. Maybe he takes Chess matches a little too seriously. Ponky aur Monil dono bekaar hai. Tapish bhai likes cooking sometimes. Hum sabhko Tapish bhai ke haath ka chicken bohot zyaada pasand hai. Dad likes collecting paintings. He buys a lot of paintings. He funds an art gallery. Chachu enjoys poker. Chachu sabko hara dete hai except for Sam. That’s because Sam cheats all the time.”

“Kya baat hai. Mujhe laga tum cheelon ko sirf logo ko pareshaan karna pasand hai. Sabke baare mein bata diya. Tumhe kya pasand hai?”

Bani stood up on her toes on the ladder to reach the books, tripped and fell right into his waiting arms.

“Mujhe tum pasand ho.”

“Yeh konsi hobby hai?”

“Tumhare liye hi toh janam liya hai. I’d want to do you as a hobby.”

Bani looked into his eyes. There was a grin on his face. The same grin that he gave in the painting. That boyish grin. Only, his face was more angled now and had a beard.

“Actually, mujhe pata hai. Tumhe na ladkiyon ke saath flirt karne mein maza aata hai. Stunts karne mein maza aata.”

Veer laughed. Why did Bani suddenly like his laughter so much, she couldn’t understand. What she knew was that the laughter did something in her stomach. Exactly the way it feels when he crosses the line of personal space and comes really close to her. Her heart beats faster, she becomes a little too aware of the space between them and lose sense of it all the same. She can’t look away from his eyes in that moment. Just recently, from the past few weeks, she had never felt closer to anyone before the way she felt close to Veer. She had only ever heard that opposites attract but she never believed it until now.

She would deny it to the world but she couldn’t deny it to herself. The small part of her heart forced her to admit that she was attracted to Veeranshu Singhania. She was attracted to how he called her sweetheart and gharwali with such possessiveness. She was attracted to how sassy he could get. She was attracted to his rather always relaxed personality. She was attracted to the way he would express his feelings so freely without a worry in the world. She was attracted to the way he loved her. She was attracted to the hypnotism his eyes seemed to have. She was attracted to the way he smelled. That scent of whiskey, fresh air with his cologne.

Markaat copied exactly how Veer’s eyes were which made her fall into his trap.

“Tumse pehle accha lagta tha. Abh tum ho toh tumse zyaada kuch bhi pasand nahi hai.”

When Bani realized that Veer was Aakesh, she knew what exactly came into her mind. That intense anger and hatred. She wished she could kill him again. She wished she could show him how much she regretted going against everyone’s suggestions and let in Aakesh. Yet, the emotions he showcased the day he found out her truth weren’t even close to what she knew about Aakesh. Did he also feel the anger that she killed him? He was always so open with his feelings then why did he not express himself completely this  time?

Then Markaat said that Aakesh was predicted to go towards her at his birth itself. There was something special about Aakesh that Markaat was so obsesses with wanting him. She was sure that Chandrakala won’t kill Veer because Markaat wants Veer alive for something. Even Markaat knew the intensity of Aakesh and hence kept him away from daylight for so many years. Until he broke off and flew through the day. He came across her and everything was the history.

“Tumse kuch puchungi toh theek se jawab doge?”

He smiled as an answer. She felt a bit unsure of asking the question but she wanted to ask him. She picked up the book that seemed to be in a similar language to that they had seen in the scroll. She got down the ladder.

“Sweetheart, tum mujhe kabhi bhi kuch bhi puch sakti ho. Don’t worry.”

The two sat down on the floor against the bookshelf.

“Jab tumhe yaad aaya ki tum kon ho aur main kon hoon, tumhe kya feel hua?”

Veer raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“Kya feel hua matlab? Yeh kaisa sawaal hai, Bani? Jab yaad aaya ki main kon hoon, tum kon ho, yeh pata chala ki mera dil tumpe itna kyu marta tha.”

“Not that. Exactly what did you feel?”

“Pyaar.”

“Theek se jawab do.”

“Bani, to explain all the things I felt, there is only one word. Pyaar. Ishq. Pehli nazar mein hi ishq hua tha tumse, yaar. Dil qurbaan hai mera tumpe. Itna pagal ho gaya tha ki har din tumhe dekhna chahta tha. Mujhe fark nahi padta tha ki tum kis tarah se meri banogi, mujhe sirf isse matlab tha ki tum meri bano.”

“Aisa kuch jo tumhe sahi nahi laga”

“Sweetheart, itni wafa toh maine apne baap se nahi kithi jitni tumse ki hai. Woh khanjar jab seene utra toh samajh nahi aaya ki konsi khata hui mujhse ki tum mujhe marna chahti thi. Phir woh naagin roop dekha toh sabse se pehle wahi yaad aaya jab Aakesh ne pehli baar Nageshwari ko uske naagin roop mein dekha tha. It was the exact scene. Wahi gussa aankhon mein, wahi nafrat, wahi dard. In that second, like a reflex, I said ‘Nageshwari’. For a second I didn’t realize why I called you that. But pehle naam yaad aaya toh jaise andar se saari yaadein khul gayi. First thing after the memory dam broke, I remembered the last memory as Aakesh. Khai se girte hue watching you. The pain of breaking spine was nothing compared to the lost feeling in my heart. Gir raha tha par that first flight wali feeling aa rahi thi. I felt free like I never did. Jaise tum puri tarah mujhme bhar chuki ho. Then the memory of seeing her for the first time.” Veer looked at her. “As Aakesh, I always felt a slave to my crazy adrenaline rush. Doing dangerous things gave me the adrenaline rush but the moment my eyes fell on you, I felt like I had been chained. Technically should feel worse but itna ishq hua ki kuch sochne layak raha hi nahi. I was chained to my love for you.”

“How can you still love someone who killed you?”

“Ishq agar samajh aata toh asaan ho jaata na, sweetheart. I don’t know how much Nageshwari loved Hriday but un dono ke pyaar se kayi zyada pyaar mujhe ho gaya tha. Exactly same wahi feeling aayi when I saw you for the first time. Kuch samajh nahi aaya par dil haar chuka tha. Dil ki dhadkan itni tez ho gayi thi. Somethings don’t have the right words to be explained, sweetheart. Jo maine feel kiya tumhare liye us second, that is something which doesn’t have the right words. I can’t explain it to you. Jaise itne waqt se Aankhen jo dhundh rahi thi, woh mil gayi hai. Like a saint reaching nirvana.”

“Kyu? Pyaar kyu hua, Veer?”

“Yeh kaisa sawaal hai?”

“Pyaar kyu hua? Puri duniya mein sabko chodke Aakesh ko sirf Nageshwari se pyaar kyu hua?”

He chuckled.

“Sanam wahi jo piya man bhaay.”

“Serious sawaal kar rahi hun, Veeranshu.”

“Bani, is sawaal ka koi jawab nahi. Pyaar hua toh hua. I don’t bother myself or trouble myself with all the whys. Jab toofan aata hai toh cheel khud apni takat waste nahi karte, they let the wind carry them higher up in the sky. It was the same. I didn’t bother to ask why. Pyaar ho raha tha, hone diya. Not everything needs to be analyzed. You can’t analyze love.” He brushed the hair from her face, “Tum yeh batao, suddenly yeh kyu puch rahi ho? Koi test le rahi ho?”

“Veeranshu, agar tumhe kabhi aisa lage that you falling in love with me was not choice. Phir?”

“Falling in love is never a conscious choice, Bani. Pehla pyaar consciously nahi hota hai. It just happens and hits you when you don’t realize. Lagta tumhare Hriday ne tumhe pyaar ke baare mein kuch nahi sikhaya. Falling in love with you was not a conscious choice but want to become yours and make you mine was a conscious choice. Dil ko jo chahiye woh chahiye.”

“Nahi. If you ever find out that it was not something that you wanted but happened without your consent, tab?”

“Yaar, ek toh tum aise ajeeb sawal kar rahi ho mujhse aur keh rahi ho serious jawab dun. Arrey, is sawal ka koi jawab nahi hai mere paas, Bani. Pyaar choice nahi hota hai. Its not adjustment that you do with a choice because there is nothing else you can do. It is something which you can’t control. You can’t control falling in love but you do control what you do with that love. Yaa toh khud ko kos sakti ho pyaar karne ke liya ya phir use accept karke apne aap ko khush rakh sakti ho.”

“Pyaar usse ho jo aapka kabhi nahi ho sakta tabh Khushi kaise mil sakti hai? Aakesh itna khush kaise ho sakta hai pyaar mein yeh jaante hua bhi ki shayad Nageshwari kabhi uski nahi ho sakti.”

“Pyaar zyaada ho aur paane ki zid kam ho toh they say it is ‘loving someone from far away’. It doesn’t hurt. Only makes you happy with what is there. Pyaar aur use paane ki zid equal ho toh use sanki kehte hai. Those typical obsessive, possessive and egotistical words. Jab pyaar kam ho aur use paane ki zid zyaada ho toh dard hota jab woh nahi milta. That’s when people waste away their lives. Main khush rehta hoon kyuki jitna mujhe tumse pyaar hai, utni zid hai tumhe apna banane ki. Puri zindagi bhar koshish karta reh sakta hun. Dono hi mujhe mein bohot zyaada hai. Tumse pyaar bhi aur tumhe paane ki zid bhi.”

“You only say things from an aesthetic point. Realistic nahi hai yeh.”

“Bani, tumne pyaar kiya hai?”

“I am not answering that.”

“Fine. Kabhi kisi pe crush toh hua hoga. Like some school crush. Jise dekhne har din tum school jati thi.”

“I was rather busy studying in school.”

Veer rolled his eyes and groaned.

“I give up trying to explain it to you. Khwaabon ko azaadi dogi toh sabh realistic lagega. Imagination aur khwaaishon ko dabbe mein band karke aise patthar banogi toh kuch bhi realistic nahi lagega.”

Veer stood up almost done with trying to explain to her but Bani held his hand and stopped him.

“Veeranshu, agar ek pal ke liye main apne dil ko kholke woh kahu jo kehna hai toh kya sach mein accha lagega? Regret nahi hoga ki aisa keh diya?”

Veer looked at her and she seemed scared. He kneeled before her. She was still sitting on the floor. He touched the point where her heart was hidden among the flesh and bones.

“Yeh dil bohot brittle hota hai, sweetheart. Almost like closed glass filled with wine that never ends. Wine and feelings almost are same. Both in a certain amount are said to be good. Zyaada ho jaaye toh nasha sa lagta hai. They’re meant to be enjoyed. Jama ke rakhogi toh bas pada rahega. You’ll keep wondering of how it would taste. Drink up, sweetheart. Sabh halka lagega. Admitting what we feel with honesty might seem difficult or something that would hurt but that’s the only way to enjoy the feeling. You drink up your feelings a bit and let it reach your blood, then there's space to feel much more. If you don't drink up those feelings and let it stay there. It will just stay there. Its a bloody waste. Na toh tum use feel kar rahi ho aur na hi kisi aur ko feel karne de rahi ho. Let yourself be drunk in love. Who care what is to come later. Abhi hai hum ek saath. Stay in this moment, Bani. 10 saal baad ka abhi se soche akal patakne ki zaroorat nahi hai.”

“Tumhe khona nahi chahti, Veer.” The tone with which Bani said that worried Veer. He wanted to hear her say this for a long time but the way her voice broke, he felt a bit worried. Bani let herself be vulnerable in that moment. Those words with Markaat had left a mark in her mind. She had woken up several times at night and checked up if Veer still there. She almost got super scared when she didn't see him but relaxed when she noted that he had gone to the bathroom.

“Bani, you’ll never lose me.”

Bani put her arms on his shoulder, her hands holding the back of his neck and she rested her forehead against his. All of her worries pouring. She let herself admit that he made a lot of difference to her. Confessing to herself that the thought of someone hurting him made her scared. 

She tried to erase that memory of seeing hatred and despise for her in those eyes. She knew it was not Veer, it was Markaat. Yet, she felt like she would be heartbroken if she was going to find Veer despising her. She let herself open her heart to him. Veer softly put his hands on her arms and let her feel him.  She wrapped her arms around him and let her heart feel his own heartbeat from a little closer. It was the kind of comfort she had never felt before. All her worried poured out. It was the unexplainable comfort of being in his arm that set her tears.

“Bani, sweetheart, kya hua?” He pulled away and wiped away her tears. “Arrey, itna emotional kyu ho rahi ho? Bas itna kehne ke liye itna soch rahi ho aur abh ro rahi ho?”

He laughed.

“Please, Veeranshu, mazak nahi hai.”

“Sweetheart, tum aise suddenly ro dogi bina kisi wajah ke toh hasi aayegi hi na.”

“Kisi din cheel ud jaaye aur wapas hi na aaye toh dard hoga hi na.”

He was confused with the cryptic stuff she was saying.

“Gharwali, cheel udte hai but unka saathi ek hi hota hai. Ghosla bhi usi ke saath banate hai. Udte hai par laut ke wapas vahin aate hai jahan uska joda hota hai. Mere toh ragh ragh mein tum ho. Aur yeh kya cryptic baatein kar rahi ho? Stupid Sam aur uske yeh adventure plans ke chakkar mein dimag kharab ho gaya hai tumhara.”

He stood up and offered her his hand. She looked at him offering his hand for her to take it. Slowly, Bani took it. Veer wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.

“Acha chalo chodo. Hug le lo aur smile de do.” Veer offered. She shoved him away but smiled regardless. He smiled. “Mil gayi book?”

“Haan.” She nodded.

He took her hand and led her out.

“Jaanu meri jaan… main tujhpe qurbaan…” He sang. Bani laughed. Veer could find ways to crack jokes in the most serious situations. "Main tera, tu meri jaane saaraa hindustaan..." 

“Chup ho jaao. Yeh library hai tumhara ghar nahi.” She hit him with the book.

“Mujhe laga ki Naagin pehla vaar nahi kar sakti…” He teased.

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: fmauzha

superd story writing... every emotion is depicted soo well in here! in future episodes please upload more of vani moments... plzzz can u use wattpad in writing stories or vani os! it would be great if you do... just a reqst!❤xoxo

Been a long time since I've been to Wattpad but I'll try

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

I can sense much depth in the love story! Do make it more intense and high on emotions!😳

It would be almost like watching the show which we always wanted but got!😆😳

That is definitely coming up