Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Bug scene?

If we have it here Sai is a med student  must have done dissection of cockroach and frog  in class 11 or 12 in science faculty.

ACP Virat whom.criminals fear fears bugs Sai is gonna tease him.

Just assumption that Virat would be the one who is scared or feels yucky.

It will be cute if in Hindi version it shows that virat is scare of cockroach and hugs sai .. n sai throws it away 😆

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roroo

I watched episodes around the marriage and after the marriage in both languages.. I do not understand either languages.. but got to say that the Tamil version was more fun to watch.. the bug scene was so cute .. I liked Vikram better.. 

LOL if the so-called Chavan mansion has a bug in the house, then I am gonna laugh...I hope they come up with a better scene for that.

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have seen few episodes of Bengali one but read the synopsis. Also, saw the entire Tamil version. Loved the Tamil version better!

Hope the Hindi on either follows the Tamil in terms of love story and the show in general as Saranya and Vikram were super cute!! Plus the Production should add their  own inputs.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Saw some episodes of the Bengali version. It was rather depressing and I didn’t like it much. I don’t understand the language so can’t say I got it but watching the reactions I could tell there was just too much drama!! 

I seriously hope the Hindi version is more like the Tamil version. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I want to know if in other languages Sai did leave Virat after becoming a doctor was she a doctor first???

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I want to know if in other languages Sai did leave Virat after becoming a doctor was she a doctor first???

That’s a good question. I have no idea. I don’t want know that much in advance but I kinda do want to know 😆

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Just saw the thumbnails of some of the episodes of Bengali version on hotstar...it has some 730+ episodes😳... co-incidentally I found the episode in which the FL is shown to be a doctor😆...the name of the episode too is related to her becoming doctor...but there is too much mess in that version...the ML n FL get seperated too many times....and the end too is kinda depressing whereas as the Tamil version is comparatively small some 350+ episodes😆 and it does have a happy ending... don't know about the FL's education though

P.S. Episode thumbnails n its description was enough to get this info😆

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Just saw the thumbnails of some of the episodes of Bengali version on hotstar...it has some 730+ episodes😳... co-incidentally I found the episode in which the FL is shown to be a doctor😆...the name of the episode too is related to her becoming doctor...but there is too much mess in that version...the ML n FL get seperated too many times....and the end too is kinda depressing whereas as the Tamil version is comparatively small some 350+ episodes😆 and it does have a happy ending... don't know about the FL's education though

I don't really want them to follow the Bengali version...the entire plot is just a mess. Don' know much about the Tamil version, but it looks more furnished and organized from the few clipping that i have seen. However, I really want something new in the Hindi version, some changes, and enhancements. I mean Anupamaa is also a Bengali remake, but they have made changes to the storyline, and look how well it is doing! Similarly, Imlie is also a Bengali remake, but again they made few changes here and there and it also looks quite promising. The cinematography for that show is top-notch! 

With GHKPM, I feel the writers are too scared to add flavors to the plot. Like just furnish the dialogues and the scenes a bit to give some depth in the story. This was supposed to launch in May, but ended up starting in October cuz of the quarantine. They had so many months to think and make it a tad bit different. Hopefully, we will see it in the upcoming episodes! I have such high hopes for this series like plzz don't let me down. 

Blackwind thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

I don't really want them to follow the Bengali version...the entire plot is just a mess. Don' know much about the Tamil version, but it looks more furnished and organized from the few clipping that i have seen. However, I really want something new in the Hindi version, some changes, and enhancements. I mean Anupamaa is also a Bengali remake, but they have made changes to the storyline, and look how well it is doing! Similarly, Imlie is also a Bengali remake, but again they made few changes here and there and it also looks quite promising. The cinematography for that show is top-notch! 

With GHKPM, I feel the writers are too scared to add flavors to the plot. Like just furnish the dialogues and the scenes a bit to give some depth in the story. This was supposed to launch in May, but ended up starting in October cuz of the quarantine. They had so many months to think and make it a tad bit different. Hopefully, we will see it in the upcoming episodes! I have such high hopes for this series like plzz don't let me down. 

Yeah... agreed...if they wanna refer they should refer the Tamil one or go on with their own different idea...in a recent interview Neil said that they were trying something different. I just hope its upto the mark and doesn't fall in the trp race trap....

Blackwind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

One correction here,the end is a joyous one...they reunite at the end.... don't know how...read it on Wikipedia...couldn't contain my curiosity😆

Edited by Blackwind - 3 years ago