Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Bhavna90

Even in sairat story same happened but audience didn't like soon they need to wrap up and come up with season 2..

if ishaan married to reewa then show finished...i don't think so right now this happened...

I feel at any cost ishaan trying to save or protect savi... but savi making distance which he feel bad...

Another possibility there they might show Ishan Sir helping Savi without her knowledge! Through a third person or becoming her anonymous sponsor...

Ishan and Reeva can marry but them marriage should show like a disaster...

See how it goes 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Another possibility there they might show Ishan Sir helping Savi without her knowledge! Through a third person or becoming her anonymous sponsor...

Ishan and Reeva can marry but them marriage should show like a disaster...

See how it goes 

masterji and gomatha will not happen for that the leads have to divorce, ghum mein divorce kab huya hai jo aaj hoga, either one of the leads has to die or shown dead or missing then they may proceed with cringe.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

masterji and gomatha will not happen for that the leads have to divorce, ghum mein divorce kab huya hai jo aaj hoga, either one of the leads has to die or shown dead or missing then they may proceed with cringe.

This is Ghum 2 ...cringe can be twice bigger smiley37

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bhavna90

Even in sairat story same happened but audience didn't like soon they need to wrap up and come up with season 2..

if ishaan married to reewa then show finished...i don't think so right now this happened...

I feel at any cost ishaan trying to save or protect savi... but savi making distance which he feel bad...

In Sairat case it worked cos even though Sairat were famous, Pakhi was also a strong character and the character was better in acting and had strong presence unlike Reeva. Here neither Reeva has a great characterization nor the acting or screen presence is good. I doubt it will work here. S1 was in top 2 or something despite Virat and Pakhi being married for a long time. But here Sumit has such weak presence and boring character. At the same time though I am not sure if her character will remain positive as yesterday gave indication that cvs may want to turn her grey or negative with AS instigating and telling her how to be. Tbh I would rather her to stay positive because grey and vamps are so common, and it feels misogynistic to turn a positive character to negative over a man. But the IshVi shipper in me wants her to turn vamp too smiley36

Edited by The_Best - 20 days ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

In Sairat case it worked cos even though Sairat were famous, Pakhi was also a strong character and the character was better in acting and had strong presence unlike Reeva. Here neither Reeva has a great characterization nor the acting or screen presence is good. I doubt it will work here. S1 was in top 2 or something despite Virat and Pakhi being married for a long time. But here Sumit has such weak presence and boring character. At the same time though I am not sure if her character will remain positive as yesterday gave indication that cvs may want to turn her grey or negative with AS instigating and telling her how to be. Tbh I would rather her to stay positive because grey and vamps are so common, and it feels misogynistic to turn a positive character to negative over a man. But the IshVi shipper in me wants her to turn vamp too smiley36

Reeva looks like any other woman

There is no " charisma " of a vamp nor do she ghastly screen presence....

I even fail to notice her ...mostbof the time seeing Ishva hug also is fine ...no feeling 

My focus is always on Savi , Chinmayi, bears 🐻 and offcourse Ishan ...

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yaha par kyu nahi hai  team team hai Mei dusre forum me chilla chilla ke viru ki veer gatha sunati hu .. this is so bad .. murga ph yaha par bhi kanjoosi  kar gaya 

Edited by Aadi04 - 20 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Not this tracksmiley37

Virat was a " brave , smart and strong " IPS officer, he got shot while fighting against criminals

Who wants to shoot this " darpok Mastetji"smiley37

Savi shouldn't repent because Ishan's guilt is not from his heart ...If so he won't be entertaining Reeva and double timing with her after marriage !

Hope Savi will return the " MS" and set him free 

He was so sad telling " maine apne pyat ka kurbhan diya " seriously is it even comparabla with four people loosing life out of stupid interventions ...( Vinu was so young 😢)

Ishan didn't ask Savi to go away , it was her decision 🙄...Where as Virat threw Sai out of the house without listening to her !

@bold .. virat would have himself shot masterji without any hesitation for playing with the feelings of his little girl and wiping of his family … 

Yaha team team kyu nahi hai … I want to decide whether I am team sairat or viru .. I see so many tepid versions of virat in other shows .. but Sai nahi dikh rahi hai ..I guess Jhanak has that vibe but virat is missing there 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yaha par kyu nahi hai  team team hai Mei dusre forum me chilla chilla ke viru ki veer gatha sunati hu .. this is so bad .. murga ph yaha par bhi kanjoosi  kar gaya 

waha experiment basis pe hai. Testing chalu hai. But kya sixer maara… barabar wohi forum where itne fights hote hai.  Khel Gaye smiley37
Idhar bhi aayega 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

waha experiment basis pe hai. Testing chalu hai. But kya sixer maara… barabar wohi forum where itne fights hote hai.  Khel Gaye smiley37

Idhar bhi aayega 

Yaha hum

Purana geet hi gate rahenge .. Sairat ka dekhne  wala hu Sairat ki baat sunaoonga

Edited by Aadi04 - 20 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Idhar bhi aayega 

I hope fights don’t happen in this forum. I don’t like war zone forums. The Ghum Twitter is already turning war zone with Ishaan vs Savi fans fighting every other day. Don’t want that to start here smiley36