SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Which bollywood heroes do you think are also physically strong offscreen just like they are shown onscreen ! In movies we see them beating up 10 - 20 goons or more at once by themselves.

In my opinion i would choose Sunny Deol - He seems very powerful and strong in real too I don't think anyone can touch him in reality as he can do the same action onscreen even in real 

So now mention your choices which heroes do you you believe are strong and quite capable of beating up so many people by themselves even in real life ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This reminded me of a story my dance teachers told me about when they went to choreograph Bobby Deol. Sunny Deol obv plays the badass short tempered villain thrashing hero in movies but even in real life, gussa naak par chadta hai and he very much has Bobby Deol treading on eggshells around him.😆

@topic - Ajay Devgan

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No one from Bollywood (I maybe wrong so sorry in advance) can beat up even 3-4 goons forget about 10-20

Yes Sunny Deol was very strong during his times

And if we talk about being physically fit then only one name comes to my mind and that's Akshay Kumar. I've heard he eats only the healthy food (boiled one) exercises regularly and most importantly goes to sleep at 9-10 and even gets up early

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vidyut Jamwal can probably beat the shit out of two three people.