Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I would have preferred someone like Alaya F. I am surprised, she still doesn't has any film in her kitty. One of the best female debuts with confident acting, but Bollywood producers ain't interested. She will have to build contacts and start doing what sadly most actresses do to get roles.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

I would have preferred someone like Alaya F. I am surprised, she still doesn't has any film in her kitty. One of the best female debuts with confident acting, but Bollywood producers ain't interested. She will have to build contacts and start doing what sadly most actresses do to get roles.

True, Alaya has the most potential among recent debutantes. But she does have 1 film in her kitty - Anurag Kashyap's next.

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

True, Alaya has the most potential among recent debutantes. But she does have 1 film in her kitty - Anurag Kashyap's next.

Yikes. Anurag is a serial womanizer and druggie. Do not want her to become part of that camp. I would like to see her be part of more commercial films to get some hits under the belt.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Meh n blah in eww's next.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sanjana is cute ❤️