Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Talis

Kangana is a crackpot and it has nothing to do with her mental health issues..  The posts being criticized were those of Kangana going after that IPS officer and bringing in caste-ism and her being an unworthy and undeserving result of reservation.   She also called for the ban of twitter on twitter and then compared herself to a slave in current India.   Note - this IPS office did not start anything with Kangana.  Few do though Kangana believes ignoring her rancid remarks/behavior, or not complimenting her copiously is starting with her. 

Kangana then instead of answering that post decided to make nasty remarks about a post specifically about her mental health.  Then later referred to her as one of the suicidal snowflakes. 

She's abhorrent.

The outrage against her original post was understandable but Kangana responded to the name-calling in her usual way. She thought the IPS officer was infringeing on people's FOE. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kangana is a bashi bazouk

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

She tried her best to start fights with DP and Alia. She poked her nose into the SSR tragedy and took full advantage of the chaos created. 

Nah. There might social media trolls who tag her for attention, but that doesn't change the fact she's one herself. 

This this this

She pokes her nose in others business and shows her psychosis ðŸ˜†

CuttingChai thumbnail

How did this start? Kangu ridicules ppl who shame her on SM first.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: MooPoint

How did this start? Kangu ridicules ppl who shame her on SM first.

Priyanka Paul is the non-celeb Swara to the IT cellers. So it was Kangu's duty to mock Priyanka at her free times. As Bengalis say, "Naai kaaj toh khoi bhaaj (Make popcorns if you're vella)"

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Fun fact: She is born in the same nakshtra as Adolf hitler. Purvashada, it’s denoted  by an Elephant stepping into a battlefield and it’s a constellation of war. People who fall on the negative side of this asterism as their birth nakshatras love fighting. (There are people born who can use the energy in a positive way by fighting for others too)

She’s born that way ðŸ˜†

GumGum thumbnail

Priyanka Paul

@artwhoring

·

Right wing trolls tell me to go kill myself or that I don’t deserve to be alive atleast once every day. So I’m surprised how RW spokespersons have the audacity to tell me that I’m doing ‘drama’ by talking about my lived experiences wrt my own mental health?

Priyanka Paul

@artwhoring

·

What drama? You caused this. You wanted this to happen and you very well know it, you work hard for it everyday lmao.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Classic example of a troll who goes abt picking fights only diff is she has a blue tick and despite being the whole soul of bollywood tons of free time to be on twitter 24/7. I am really not sure what she is trying to achieve with this if its backing of rw wo to apne sagon ka bhi saath chodh dete hain ye kya cheez...akshay kumar got dumped she too will be soon!

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is pathetic and funny at the same time... "No,no I'm hot and sexy I don't do it myself." Wtef was that. ðŸ¤£

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Nevermind.

Edited by SugaAgustD - 3 years ago