Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

People who are saying Kangana is mentally unstable, I choose not to comment about that, but I feel she is super smart. She knows how to rile people up.

If she comments on mental health issues, many people will come to speak against her and bots will speak for her, plus, it will be a dig at Deepika in some or the other way, who, for some she reason, she has to start a cat fight with, else usko din hi shuru nahi hota.

She knows now the focus is slowly shifting from her and Bollywood, and her nepotism jhaap won't get her anything, since people have stopped giving her the attention as a self made actress and instead are boosting real talent and Hindu-Muslim is a bit sensitive, unless you are Rubika of Aaj Tak (who can make even news debate about Aachar take a Hindu Muslim turn, if she wants)

So, she just pokes her nose in everything.

I hope people stop giving her the attention she so desperately seeks, especially on Twitter, jahaan se currently uska kharcha paani chal raha hai.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

SSR's death is not important to them either. In that they just found a cause they could use to spread hate and watch the world burn. They are always looking for bandwagons they can jump onto and use for their own benefit. These people want to destroy and destabilize any part of the country that is still secular and has influence. This is how to break down society and make the country more and more autocratic. 

True.

Some are looking for attention only. I have seen lines like, I have not seen a single Bollywood movie, but they are commenting on every review thread.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Nobody opens daily topics on star-kids lmao.

There are some obsessed with hating star kids. They make more threads on them than fans. Just wait for Coolie No 1  release.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

can someone please put her jail🤔

and yeah it doesnt matter of hot and sexy she is no sane man or woman is going to do anything with her

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

How did I miss this gem: ðŸ¤¢

Wearing her sex life proudly on her sleeve. (ku) sanskaari naari.  

https://twitter.com/artwhoring/status/1328995736378167297

So is it during these wild parties or after? Thank God she spared us the details.😆

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1328964492848472065

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

She seem evil. Period. I hope she gets what she deserves for her evil deeds soon.

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The girl had first quoted Kangana calling her a 'crackpot', not exactly sensitive to mental health herself. 

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I have noticed one thing Kangana never starts this. Directly or indirectly it is always the other party. But it is always downhill to gutter from there. Maybe barring the Silly Ex comment. This girl abused her before who looks like a complete attention seeker herself.

Edited by Pirated_Fun - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

I have noticed one thing Kangana never starts this. Directly or indirectly it is always the other party. But it is always downhill to gutter from there. Maybe barring the Silly Ex comment. This girl abused her before who looks like a complete attention seeker herself.

She tried her best to start fights with DP and Alia. She poked her nose into the SSR tragedy and took full advantage of the chaos created. 

Nah. There might social media trolls who tag her for attention, but that doesn't change the fact she's one herself. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadhanai

The girl had first quoted Kangana calling her a 'crackpot', not exactly sensitive to mental health herself. 

Kangana is a crackpot and it has nothing to do with her mental health issues..  The posts being criticized were those of Kangana going after that IPS officer and bringing in caste-ism and her being an unworthy and undeserving result of reservation.   She also called for the ban of twitter on twitter and then compared herself to a slave in current India.   Note - this IPS office did not start anything with Kangana.  Few do though Kangana believes ignoring her rancid remarks/behavior, or not complimenting her copiously is starting with her. 

Kangana then instead of answering that post decided to make nasty remarks about a post specifically about her mental health.  Then later referred to her as one of the suicidal snowflakes. 

She's abhorrent.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago