Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Well at least she learnt the word which is an achievement because she is extremely stupid. What do we do with people like her in the video who still can’t learn the meaning and are unable to use it correctly? 

Edited by FreeTheNipple - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

What system was Kangeroo even fighting ?

The one that allows her to turn down movies with Khans

Or get lots of money for Rangoon (more than the males)

Or the system that let her fire writers and directors ?

She seems to work well within the system smiley36

Oh yes how could I forget the death threats to Sonam. Did a cop even ever question that 🤔 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Kuch bhi.😆her credibility goes for a toss when she starts by insulting someone else’s intellectual capacity, even if we assume for a minute she has a good point. I worry for the future of India if they are taught it’s ok to address people in this manner. Maybe she did learn a new English word and want to flaunt it, so? It clearly resonated with the masses, hence why that word is still used to question celebs in every other interview.

Kangna Ranauat called Ranbir Kapoor a RAPIST, she called SSR a skirt chaser, she called the BW actors criminals and druggists..and you are worrying about someone questioning her English skills??...I think you should be more worried about the bullshit that Kangna spits out everytime she opens her mouth..🤢

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kangna Ranauat called Ranbir Kapoor a RAPIST, she called SSR a skirt chaser, she called the BW actors criminals and druggists..and you are worrying about someone questioning her English skills??...I think you should be more worried about the bullshit that Kangna spits out everytime she opens her mouth..🤢

Again with the whataboutery.🤦🏽‍♀️Kangana spewing other kinds of crap on a daily basis doesn’t make her point about nepotism null and void. The rest, you’re all free to jump to conclusions about my love for KR and her statements.

loginidran thumbnail

Again with the whataboutery.🤦🏽‍♀️Kangana spewing other kinds of crap on a daily basis doesn’t make her point about nepotism null and void. The rest, you’re all free to jump to conclusions about my love for KR and her statements.

Considering that you are commenting on the video, which is the subject of this thread, we have already established that you are the one indulging in the whataboutery didn’t we? I mean talk about commenting, giving gyan and also calling other people not being on the topic- ALL WITHOUT EVEN WATCHING THE VIDEO. 🤪

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Thank God slowly people are realizing how idiotic and toxic that woman was being. 

Nepotism is and will remain a pointless debate.

While I agree Kangu is piece of shit but Nepotism is something that needed to be addressed. Its just not fair that Industry is filled with bunch of talentless to average talent  star kids calling themselves "stars". It's unfair that these so called star kids are made into icons  when all they do is lose weight and sign a big production movie for debut and invest in an expensive PR. It's not fair that some handfull of outsiders the industry has, have to sit and party with these bunch of clowns to become relevant for media. At least this nepotism debate made people sit and think about this clownery going on in Bollywood. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Where is the whataboutery?...u said someone was insulting Kangna's intellectual capacity ...I said she calls people names and insults them day in and day out with much meaner insults and you are worried about her English skills being questioned..... See the line I bolded, my comment was in reference to that....I am not delving in the nepotism debate right now.

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

While I agree Kangu is piece of shit but Nepotism is something that needed to be addressed. Its just not fair that Industry is filled with bunch of talentless to average talent  star kids calling themselves "stars". It's unfair that these so called star kids are made into icons  when all they do is lose weight and sign a big production movie for debut and invest in an expensive PR. It's not fair that some handfull of outsiders the industry has, have to sit and party with these bunch of clowns to become relevant for media. At least this nepotism debate made people sit and think about this clownery going on in Bollywood. 

How is one supposed to address it? Can we ask the parents to not look out for their children? Isn't that reverse bullying? 

@ green: Again, who asked the outsiders not to hire expensive PR? I mean how is it illegal to spend their own money the way they want to? If their parents are okay with it, who are we to have a problem with it? The only thing we as audience can do is not give them the time of the day!

@Red: How is that Nepotism?Aren’t you confusing Nepotism with networking which is an intricate part of every business? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

How is one supposed to address it? Can we ask the parents to not look out for their children? Isn't that reverse bullying? 

@ green: Again, who asked the outsiders not to hire expensive PR? I mean how is it illegal to spend their own money the way they want to? If their parents are okay with it, who are we to have a problem with it? The only thing we as audience can do is not give them the time of the day!

@Red: How is that Nepotism?Aren’t you confusing Nepotism with networking which is an intricate part of every business? 

In short ..like the lady said in the video.....people resent that these kids are born where they are...the influential and rich parents that they have......why should they be made to feel guilty about it? We don't choose our families....no one does....so a SRK who was not a star kid....but worked hard...got lucky(luck plays a big part) became rich...is not supposed to look out for his own 3 kids......we aaplaud him when he does charity and helps others....but nah...how dare he think about his own kids...with his own money......OWN MONEY is the key word.....just in case people would jump in bringing...people in Govt jobs favoring their friends and family...that is wrong...do not compare apples and oranges....bullying is wrong....snatching a role is wrong...I am talking of nepotism in its purest organic form here.....like SRK producing a move for his kid with his own money...a movie that was made keeping his own kid in mind.

and why idolize them...its ur own fault if you do...its that simple.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Where is the whataboutery?...u said someone was insulting Kangna's intellectual capacity ...I said she calls people names and insults them day in and day out with much meaner insults and you are worried about her English skills being questioned..... See the line I bolded, my comment was in reference to that....I am not delving in the nepotism debate right now.

The whataboutery is with regards to “what about xyz statements made by Kangana”, when the topic is called the new word learnt by KR after supposedly picking up a dictionary. Two wrongs don’t make a right. If she’s spewing venom on a daily basis, it’s fine to call that out whilst also calling out people mocking other’s intellectual capacity.