Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely response.

Part-7

Raman was cooking something while Ishita was sitting on the kitchen slab watching him smiling.

I - Raman, main abhi bhi bol rhi hu ki main bna deti hu na.

R - Madrassan tu chup chap nhi baith sakti.

Ishita sat silently, smiling at him.

R - Ab aise ghoor kyu rhi hai?

I - Aapko problem kya hai? Koi kam karne donge ya nhi?

R - Yeh kam hai?

I - Of course, apni anniversary ke din, apne pyare pati ko ghurna bhi ek bhot acha kam hai.

R - Vaise ek bat bta, aaj itna pyar kyu umad rha hai mujh par. vaise to hamesha ACP madam, apni stick lekar meri class lene ke liye mere peeche phirti rehti hai.

I - Maine kab class li. Mujhe disturb mat kijiye.. main kuch acha soch rhi hu.

R - Aisa kya soch rhi hai..

Flashback:-

When Ishita took Raman to talk to him. She asked why he was behaving strangely since they returned from the hospital, everyone gave teasing looks to her while he was all silent. When she asked again and again, finally he said,

R - Kya sunna chahti ho? Aur kyu? It’s my personal life, main jo chahu vo karu, jaha jana chahu vha ja sakta hu, jisse bat karne ka man karega usse karunga..

I - Excuse me. Aap bhi jante ho ki main kya puchne ki koshish kar rhi hu.. And it’s related to me.. isliye…. See, if you have any problem then..

R - Mujhe tumhe kuch nhi batana, tum… tum nhi samjhogi.. yeh feeling yeh...

I - What do you mean by “Main nhi samjhungi”? and what are talking about this feeling and all.. Wait, Mr Bhalla, aap.. kahi aap mujhe like wike karne to...

R - NO.. 

I - To kya?

R - It’s just I like your company and..

I - I don’t have any company, That’s my father’s company Mr bhalla.

She said, making him look at her.

I - Kya?

R - Are you seriously an ACP? Company means… I like to be with you, I like your way to live life, sweet and simple, always positive.. and.. I think.. I love you.. but I’m not in love with you.

He said, making her shocked and then confused. Seeing her confused, he said, 

R - See I told you na, you won’t understand.

Before she could say anything, she received an important call. He told her to take the call and went from there. Ishita came out and saw Mihika and Romi talking to each other, almost whispering.

I - Ab Tum dono kya khus phus kar rhe ho?

M (irritated) - Akka, Aap jan kar kya karoge, aap nhi samjhoge..

She said and went from there while Romi also left without saying anything while Ishita got irritated listening to the same sentence and was wondering “why can’t she understand them” and “how will she try to understand them unless they will tell her”. She left the mansion informing her family that she had some urgency.

Flashback ends..

Raman laughed.

I - Mera sar chakra gaya tha us din aap ki bat sun kar.

R - Vaise technically vo mera pehla I love you tumhare liye.

I - Aur  love u not pehla aur akhiri.

R (encircling his arms around her) - Hmm, kyonki ab to madam se hamari nazrein hi nhi hatti..

I - Hatani to padegi…. varna aapka halwa jal jaayega..

She said turning his face towards the gas stove, he got busy with his cooking and said,

R - Aur uske do din bad maine tumhe pehli bar itna disturbed dekha tha.

I - Hmm, Aur Ramam Bhalla ne pehli bar, kisi ki aise chup chup kar baatein suni thi..

R - Kya kare madam, aapka jadu hi is tarah chaya tha hum par ki hum na chahte huye bhi kheeche chale aa rhe the aapki aur..

Ishita smiled at him.

Flashback :-

One evening, Raman came to take Adi back who was helping Ruhi and Shravan in making a project. He was sitting in the hall with Iyers while kids were telling him about the project work when Ishita came there. Ruhi asked her to see her project but she went to her room saying,

I - Rooh beta, abhi nhi, I’m tired. Main bad mein dekhti hu.

She said smiling slightly at Ruhi but seniors could sense her sadness and found her disturbed as she never ignored kids despite tiredness. Vandu was about to go to talk to her but Bala stopped her,

Bala - Vandu, Leave her alone for some time, may be some work related. I’ll talk to her in the morning.

Vandu - As you say, vaise bhi mujhse jjyada tum usse jante ho.

Raman left with Adi. Next morning, Raman couldn’t control himself and went to Iyer house with Adi, giving Adi wanted to go to school with Ruhi and Shravan. They were going inside when he saw Bala and ishita sitting in the garden. He didn’t want to do anything unethical or against his moral values but he was being pulled towards her and her each and every emotion so he badly wanted to know the matter which disturbed her this much. He sent Adi inside saying he has an important call to attend and himself went to hear Bala and Ishita's conversation hiding. There he heard,

Bala - Means ki main tumhara jiju tha, jisse tum apni sab problems share karti thi, ab nhi hu..

I - Jiju, you know aisa nhi hai.

B - To phir kaisa hai. Ishu.. you know na you can share everything with me.. if you want girl to girl talk to main vandu ko…

I - Aisa nhi hai jiju.

B - Vhi to main jaanna chahta hu ki kaisa hai. Kyu kal rat ko tumhe suddenly Ruhi par ita jyada pyar aa rha tha. Kyu uski shaitani par usse daant nhi rhi thi. Aur tumhara yeh chehra jo kitna bhi work load kyu na ho, ghar par hamesha khila rehta hai, especiallly bacho ke saamne… personal problem hai na?

Ishita nodded.

B - Kya? Kahi yeh usse related to nhi..?

Ishtia nodded.

B (getting angry) - Ab kya chahiye usse? Khud ko apne parivar ko to barbad kar hi dia hai aur kya….

I - Unki beti.. Ruhi se milna chahte hai vo.

B - Itne saalo bad usse achanak apni beti ki yad aai hai..

I - Actually, he is suffering from liver failure…. He is.. in its last stage. Unhe apni galti ka realisation hai. Neither he is ready to receive any treatment nor he wants any parole. He wants to live his punishment for all his wrong deeds. He called me to meet.. He requested me to make him meet his daughter one last time….

She stopped in mid while her eyes got filled. Bala held her by her shoulder to console her.

B - Tumne kya kaha?

I - Ek baap ko uski beti se milne se kaise rok sakti hu, Jiju..

B - You have the rights Ishu, agar tum nhi chahti to….

I - No Jiju, aisi bat nhi hai. Mujhe vaise koi problem nhi hai bas… Ruhi.. Samajh nhi aa rha usse kaise aur kya kahungi... ki usse uske papa se milwana hai… pehli aur shayad… akhir… I don’t know yeh sab kya.. Samajh nhi aa rha ki un par taras aana chahiye ya apni kismat par...

B - Ishu, ishu listen you are a strong mother. haina. Aaj tak tumne apni beti ko jitna protect kia hai utna hi usse uski umar se jyada strong banaya hai.. Don’t forget, your daughter is stronger than you. She will definitely understand if her strong mother will try.

Bala and Ishita talked for some more time and he boosted her confidence to talk to Ruhi while she thanked him for always supporting and understanding her. They were still sitting when they heard a mobile phone ring from their back side. Both turned only to see Raman, who was going from there, keeping his mobile phone on silent to hide him from their eyes but he was caught and Bala called him.

B - Raman, tum yaha?

Raman turned to them and was thinking what to answer.

I - Aap subah subah yaha kya kar rhe ho? Aur aaye the to aise bina mile kyu ja rhe the? One minute, Aap chup chup kar hamari baatein sun rhe the aur pakde jane se is tarah bhag rhe the?

Raman nodded in no while Bala smiled and took him away, handling the situation.

B (slowly to raman) - Kab tak aise hide and seek ka game khelte rahoge?

Raman looked at him.

B - Nhi. vaise rasta galat nhi hai but thik se soch lo, get your thoughts clear. You know life mein clarity bahut jaruri hai. And trust me, once you get the clarity, you won’t need to listen to her hiding like this and it will definitely bring a change for good. Think about it.

Flashback ends..

Here i'm ending this part. Hope you will like it..

Precap - Flashbacks continues..

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm

_TWINKLE

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di😍

Loved it

Flashbacks are fab👍🏻❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb update dear 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update 

FB was nice..

Continue soon

Thanks for the pm

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Congrats for new thread 

Update next part soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome updt dr

Totally loved it so much

Fb scene was lovely

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Ishra scene was cute hehe flashback was nice raman was so confused if he loves ishita or not Subbu wanted to meet ruhi he was on death bed raman was hearing their talk hiding he got caught hehe bala helped him his advice was nice

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm