Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

TRP is 1.5 this week.

A mess. Thanks for sharing.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

A mess. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, a total mess... last week was a total waste of time. And for this week they've promised us as a reunion, only that this is no reunion with Virat acting so violent with Heer. If they wanted Heer to feel remorse, they could have kept Virat in a vegetative state, but not this.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For this week the TRP is 1.6.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

For this week the TRP is 1.6.

thanks for updating..so trp is up a little..1.5 to 1.6 this week.  Hopefully now that ViHeer have united trps will go up further. I hope they pursue this surgery track as viewers would like to see Heer have a different life from soumya 🤷🏻‍♀️

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

thanks for updating..so trp is up a little..1.5 to 1.6 this week.  Hopefully now that ViHeer have united trps will go up further. I hope they pursue this surgery track as viewers would like to see Heer have a different life from soumya 🤷🏻‍♀️

The TRP may improve further begging with next week, but from my point of view Shakti should end because I think that the show already said what it had to say. If the surgery is done, then the story of a Heer as kinnar is also over. If the surgery is not done, then the show will go in circles. We will see at some point Virat's parents accepting Heer, then rejecting her, then again accepting her... just as it happened to Saumya. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

The TRP may improve further begging with next week, but from my point of view Shakti should end because I think that the show already said what it had to say. If the surgery is done, then the story of a Heer as kinnar is also over. If the surgery is not done, then the show will go in circles. We will see at some point Virat's parents accepting Heer, then rejecting her, then again accepting her... just as it happened to Saumya. 

they can show Heer getting employment as well...if heer has surgery ....her marital life may become fairly normal. But she may not be able to have children...I’d like to see at least the employment track and heer and Virat becoming parents via adoption or surrogacy... This is heers life story so it will be nice to see it get complete...heer getting all her wishes fulfilled.. we didn’t get that with soumya ..so I hope we get that with heer before they end the show ..🤷🏻‍♀️

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they can show Heer getting employment as well...if heer has surgery ....her marital life may become fairly normal. But she may not be able to have children...I’d like to see at least the employment track and heer and Virat becoming parents via adoption or surrogacy... This is heers life story so it will be nice to see it get complete...heer getting all her wishes fulfilled.. we didn’t get that with soumya ..so I hope we get that with heer before they end the show ..🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, I think that if Heer gets her surgery done, they can focus on other issues like infertility, for example, which is still a fact associated with the condition of being born as a kinnar. 

Only that they need to put in the story other things too, so that it is entertaining. Right now I perceive the show as boring. From the episodes of this week, I've only watched a couple of scenes because I found everything else uninteresting. I've seen Viheer's reunion and I was dissatisfied with it as it didn't work out as per the promo. It should have been longer. There was also a forehead kiss in the promo and I don't remember seeing in the episode. They've cut short the reunion just to show the goons running away and for us to hear Isha's evil monologue which brought nothing new to the story. Overall, the writing gives me a feeling of tiredness and so does the cast 😐.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Yes, I think that if Heer gets her surgery done, they can focus on other issues like infertility, for example, which is still a fact associated with the condition of being born as a kinnar. 

Only that they need to put in the story other things too, so that it is entertaining. Right now I perceive the show as boring. From the episodes of this week, I've only watched a couple of scenes because I found everything else uninteresting. I've seen Viheer's reunion and I was dissatisfied with it as it didn't work out as per the promo. It should have been longer. There was also a forehead kiss in the promo and I don't remember seeing in the episode. They've cut short the reunion just to show the goons running away and for us to hear Isha's evil monologue which brought nothing new to the story. Overall, the writing gives me a feeling of tiredness and so does the cast 😐.

exactly..In Shakti negativity and villains take precedence.if they focussed more on the lead couple and we got more of their scenes ....the show would be much more appreciated...if we look at all the top shows...the lead couples are given maximum screenspace and many people watch the show because of the lead couples popularity..but here we barely saw the ML for a whole month.. and there’s multiple villains in Shakti....every other character in Shakti is a villain,.and more keep on coming in 😂😂😂.  Angel needs to exit..I don’t know why she’s still in the show,..Isha as well is not needed any longer. They can keep Parmeet as there has to be one full on villain spewing hate towards the  heroine....But yes...it’s about time we see some interesting tracks involving the lead couple together..🤷🏻‍♀️

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I thought I was hallucinating 🙄🙄 I was like,  wasn’t there a forehead kiss? I complained here about the editing but I feel it’s more than that after watching the crappy reunion episode. After V saved Heer, suddenly they were at their respective homes.😳😳 I couldn’t believe it. 

Etna_Dia thumbnail

TRP is still the same, 1.6.