Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by burnnotice

Molkki at 1.8. I’ve seen some edits of the leads yesterday, amazing chemistry 🔥🔥

I remember that Molkki debuted with a TRP of 0.9, and now they have doubled it. Good for them that they weren't discouraged and kept investing into their project!

This week TRP is the same, 1.6.

Originally posted by Etna_Dia

This week TRP is the same, 1.6.

Shakti has a faithful group of ppl. Swore it would have dropped to 1.2😡😡😡 So will they continue with this track? I’m absolutely done with it....fed up! 

Shakti has a faithful group of ppl. Swore it would have dropped to 1.2😡😡😡 So will they continue with this track? I’m absolutely done with it....fed up! 

the current track of choti Sardarni is also so stupid. Meher and Sarabs behavior is totally in contrast to what their characters were written out to be 🤦🏻‍♀️....these writers are all gone mad.. they are writing really crazy stuff 😂

Originally posted by Indira1211

the current track of choti Sardarni is also so stupid. Meher and Sarabs behavior is totally in contrast to what their characters were written out to be 🤦🏻‍♀️....these writers are all gone mad.. they are writing really crazy stuff 😂

And they have a TRP of 2.0🙄

And they have a TRP of 2.0🙄

yes they separated them for no valid reason but within 3 or 4 episodes they were back in the same frame..so no long separations ...and there’s some imaginary romantic scenes.. but here in Shakti our hero is missing. He has like zero screenspace or dialogue..and they’ve got a whole new cast to replace the original cast that was liked by the viewers..so Shakti fans are not happy.. we haven’t seen Rohan in like so long ...it’s crazy,.the heroine just discarded her family and adopted a new one 😡

Edited by Indira1211 - 3 years ago

yes they separated them for no valid reason but within 3 or 4 episodes they were back in the same frame..so no long separations ...and there’s some imaginary romantic scenes.. but here in Shakti our hero is missing. He has like zero screenspace or dialogue..and they’ve got a whole new cast to replace the original cast that was liked by the viewers..so Shakti fans are not happy.. we haven’t seen Rohan in like so long ...it’s crazy,.the heroine just discarded her family and adopted a new one 😡

What’s happening in Shakti is unbelievable. I don’t even know what to say. Rohan made an appearance at the end of today’s episode. 
They don’t even care about the show. Heer left the house for the market with her head bandaged, when she arrived at the market.... bandage gone n her hair well styled. 🙄🙄🙄 Now the director guy Palash account is private.🤔 I guess fans are bashing him so he took that step. I don’t follow any of them but I do check their IG stories 😁😎 now I can’t 😡😭😂

What’s happening in Shakti is unbelievable. I don’t even know what to say. Rohan made an appearance at the end of today’s episode. 
They don’t even care about the show. Heer left the house for the market with her head bandaged, when she arrived at the market.... bandage gone n her hair well styled. 🙄🙄🙄 Now the director guy Palash account is private.🤔 I guess fans are bashing him so he took that step. I don’t follow any of them but I do check their IG stories 😁😎 now I can’t 😡😭😂

I read tomorrow’s WU...heer meets preeto, harak, sant and Parmeet all in the place wherever she’s being held.. sant wants to take her to Virat. The episode ends before Parmeet can tell her that Virat is very ill. I really hope the makers realised that viewers are not interested in this dr.,and his family. I hope heer goes back with Parmeet and stays with Virat in his house until he’s better ....I really want to see them together now,...it’s been so long 😭

I read tomorrow’s WU...heer meets preeto, harak, sant and Parmeet all in the place wherever she’s being held.. sant wants to take her to Virat. The episode ends before Parmeet can tell her that Virat is very ill. I really hope the makers realised that viewers are not interested in this dr.,and his family. I hope heer goes back with Parmeet and stays with Virat in his house until he’s better ....I really want to see them together now,...it’s been so long 😭

It ended with H telling Parmeet that she will not come again in V’s life... she thinks V n I are together. We will get an idea as to how next week will go after seeing the pre-cap, tho it can be misleading at times. I got a migraine after reading tomorrow’s WU, which incidentally  will be one month since the hero is  basically MIA.🙄🙄