Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by burnnotice

TRP is 1.7. Shakti has a faithful fan base😁 Btw, Colors need to do something about their content. I can’t imagine all their shows performing so badly. Absolute mess. 

Don’ know if this new track will succeed...but Jigyasa looks stunning. 

yes she looks gorgeous....so glad we don’t have to see her in that awful kinnar get up 😂

viewers are not happy with any of the colors shows tracks...all 3 top shows..barrister babu, choti sardhani and Shakti have dropped trps..Molki seems to be improving ..because in that show the relationship between the lead couple is improving now ..

Whereas in the Shakti and choti sardhani the lead couples are separated and in barrister babu the negativity and villains are ruling the show 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

viewers are not happy with any of the colors shows tracks...all 3 top shows..barrister babu, choti sardhani and Shakti have dropped trps..Molki seems to be improving ..because in that show the relationship between the lead couple is improving now ..

Whereas in the Shakti and choti sardhani the lead couples are separated and in barrister babu the negativity and villains are ruling the show 🤦🏻‍♀️

They’re shows are an absolute mess. And they’ve did so much for IMMJ n CS😭😭 Could you imagine they’re No.1 show, Molkki, rating is 1.7😳😳 I think I’m gonna switch to that, I’ve recently watched a few episodes and It looked in.

They’re shows are an absolute mess. And they’ve did so much for IMMJ n CS😭😭 Could you imagine they’re No.1 show, Molkki, rating is 1.7😳😳 I think I’m gonna switch to that, I’ve recently watched a few episodes and It looked in.

viewers were complaining about the lead couple saying the male lead is much older than the female lead...but I watch bits of the episodes when they come on..the lead couple actually look nice together,.they complement each other in looks ..obviously they’re not modern and young like Heer and Virat.. as Molki is a period show..But it’s not uncomfortable to see them together..and the male lead was a widower but his children are still little ..so he can’t be that old 😂

viewers were complaining about the lead couple saying the male lead is much older than the female lead...but I watch bits of the episodes when they come on..the lead couple actually look nice together,.they complement each other in looks ..obviously they’re not modern and young like Heer and Virat.. as Molki is a period show..But it’s not uncomfortable to see them together..and the male lead was a widower but his children are still little ..so he can’t be that old 😂

Yea, I recalled ppl complaining about the guy being too old n stuff like that. I totally agree with you, they look good together and their story is heating up, with the help of his kids. And it’s not over the top. IMMJ makes me uncomfy, Molkki does not. Think it will be my new show now.😎

Yea, I recalled ppl complaining about the guy being too old n stuff like that. I totally agree with you, they look good together and their story is heating up, with the help of his kids. And it’s not over the top. IMMJ makes me uncomfy, Molkki does not. Think it will be my new show now.😎

what’s the trp for this week ?

Hmmmmmm....it went up so they might wanna stretch this track.

what’s the trp for this week ?

Molkki at 1.8. I’ve seen some edits of the leads yesterday, amazing chemistry 🔥🔥

Molkki at 1.8. I’ve seen some edits of the leads yesterday, amazing chemistry 🔥🔥

in Shakti we haven’t seen the leads in the same frame in weeks.. 🤦🏻‍♀️