Originally posted by: Bucky

Geez should've knownšŸ˜†

How's the show going these days?

lol mataa forh episodes...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Filmy moment ā€”ā€”- once when I sprained my ankle, this guy friend of mine did sort of check it out ā€” v cute and all. So yes ā€”but I didnā€™t realize it was filmy till many years later when I saw these serials 

Pairing ā€”ā€” shaheer with krystal Dā€™souZa 

Illogical show ā€”- KZK2 for a while there like others 

background music ā€”- hmm, krpkab

movie made into serial ā€”ā€” Jab we Met 

Prefer feel good stories !! Everyone has enough drama in real life 

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36)

I met old friends but not male friends

Meeting celebrities was filmy once I featured on a celebrityā€™s instagram

Wow!!! Who's that lucky celebrity?

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logicsmiley36

uhmm all of them lack logic sometimes suman reopening the case or yhc preesha taking blame for yuvraj almost hanged 

EDKV 2 ain't illogical dearšŸ˜† it's writing has turned sloppy.... reopening cases is very common here

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date) Harshad Deepika or Dulquer Sargun Luthra 

HS-Deepika will look great together!

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap kal ho na ho my favourite film Or ok kanmani or yjhd 

I have watched only YJHD out of thesešŸ˜› it will make a good show

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything) krpkab yhc bepannaah kzk Kyph

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i only liked her in the episode when she was taunting the FL for coming in front of her car otherwise she was a feekha version of the original one...

I never watched KZK 1/2... I wasn't speaking about the character or acting skills... I was speaking about the styling quotašŸ˜† I am not fond of her clothes but her swag was great....I like such villains over the creepy villainsšŸ˜† and her bgm suits her a lot so I like itšŸ˜† basically mujhe villains ke music pasand aate haišŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36)-saalon baad kisiko wps milna..bc we visit my relatives in mumbai ( jaipur and benaras for quick visits only ) like after 5-6 years so thats why

Relatives ko saalon baad milna is common Meenasmiley36 ITV type matlab someone whom you never expected to meet again but met unexpectedlysmiley36 

okaysmiley36the way it was asked was why i said it bc whenever i meet my relatives in mumbai its all filmy type like aur khana khale aur chahiye and the theres food served every 2-3 hours na so im not used that type of mehman nawazi re...jitna mujse hazam hoh pata h, i can eat only up to certain point otherwise i feel uneasy at times...lol

Relatives ki mehman nawazi goes thoda jyada at timesšŸ˜†

I am thoda oppositešŸ˜† I can't eat jyada food at a time(my jyada is many times bakisab ka normal) so I eat thoda thoda food every 3 hoursšŸ¤£

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)- is this BW or foreign based?

No restriction as such...telly/bolly/holly kuch bhi chalega

hmm okies well mera toh usual preference h to see fresh faces on itv kyunki i usually dont stick to one particular actor unless the show they work in has promising concept and the manner in the way it gets handled...

I can feel youšŸ˜† mostly actors lose their choice in scripts with timešŸ˜†

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap- Joker smiley17

I didnt watch this one as wellsmiley37

lol thora romance sey agey i havent seen jokers in lead roles much..would be a fresh change on itv par itv ka keecha taani ka trend rehta h ...the only change perhaps was bought on sony tv with beyhadh show where the female lead was mentally unstable so perhaps i have preference for seeing changes on itv but redundancy is a trend esp since the 2000s

Ikr... Joker isn't the typical rom-com type of show but I doubt ITV will be able to carry itšŸ˜†

They will bring in aisa jokeršŸ¤£

Akshay Kumar learns gibberish for Joker - Movies News

@blue

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Filmy moment ā€”ā€”- once when I sprained my ankle, this guy friend of mine did sort of check it out ā€” v cute and all. So yes ā€”but I didnā€™t realize it was filmy till many years later when I saw these serials 

Awww....that must have been cuteā¤ļø

They will be a fab pair

KZK2 is ruling this categoryšŸ¤£

Krpkab had some amazing bgmā¤ļø

JWM will be amazing... a character like Geet is much needed on ITV!

Ikr.... no one like that OTT drama but alas ITV is filled with it

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Awww....that must have been cuteā¤ļø

They will be a fab pair

KZK2 is ruling this categoryšŸ¤£

Krpkab had some amazing bgmā¤ļø

JWM will be amazing... a character like Geet is much needed on ITV!

Ikr.... no one like that OTT drama but alas ITV is filled with it

Lavy SP bringing new show remake of JWM

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Relatives ki mehman nawazi goes thoda jyada at timessmiley36

I am thoda oppositesmiley36 I can't eat jyada food at a time(my jyada is many times bakisab ka normal) so I eat thoda thoda food every 3 hourssmiley37

lol mera b actually aisa h par mera family wale are wanting na k eat more till pet puja is satisfied toh isliye...loli also usually have small snacks here & there par jitna hazam ho pata h utne tak tikh h lol..like apne hisaab se khaane ka freedom hona pasand h mujhe lol...

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap- Joker smiley17

I didnt watch this one as wellsmiley37

lol thora romance sey agey i havent seen jokers in lead roles much..would be a fresh change on itv par itv ka keecha taani ka trend rehta h ...the only change perhaps was bought on sony tv with beyhadh show where the female lead was mentally unstable so perhaps i have preference for seeing changes on itv but redundancy is a trend esp since the 2000s

Ikr... Joker isn't the typical rom-com type of show but I doubt ITV will be able to carry itsmiley36

They will bring in aisa jokersmiley37

Akshay Kumar learns gibberish for Joker - Movies News

lol meine toh naam h pehli baar sunna h iss movie ka...mei zyada gaane vagera sunti rehti BW k but i forget till lyrics get replayed on loop especially if the song is interesting to listen to ...itv ka baahubali banadenge joker ko toh lol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Ahaa! Lavy back with another Interesting topic!ā­ļø And the curses are more interestingšŸ¤£

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcļæ¼)

Nah! Kash ekbar hua hota ... *Day Dreaming*šŸ¤£

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logicļæ¼

ļæ¼If Saraswatichandra categorised as typical then it is, otherwise I think it would be Kumkum Bhagya which I had left a long ago. Also watched some tracks of many typical ITV but not followed the show throughout.

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)

Any pair is fine with me as long as story is good.

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap

X - man series of MCU

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)

Right now can't think of anything apart EDKV2, Saraswatichandra track tune.

priya185 thumbnail

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36)

I met old friends but not male friends

Meeting celebrities was filmy once I featured on a celebrityā€™s instagram

Wow!!! Who's that lucky celebrity? I featured on priyankachopraā€™s Instagram post when I mer her sometime ago. I met a handful of other celebrities, in covid it seems impossible but I was thankful for meeting some of my favourites 

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logicsmiley36

uhmm all of them lack logic sometimes suman reopening the case or yhc preesha taking blame for yuvraj almost hanged 

EDKV 2 ain't illogical dearšŸ˜† it's writing has turned sloppy.... reopening cases is very common herehere cases donā€™t last 7years, then reopening the case after already establishing that devraj was innocent but negligent doesnnot make sense 

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date) Harshad Deepika or Dulquer Sargun Luthra 

HS-Deepika will look great together! Hc you mean yes for sure

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap kal ho na ho my favourite film Or ok kanmani or yjhd 

I have watched only YJHD out of thesešŸ˜› it will make a good show yes yjhd would be great Nainaā€™s mum may be the villain šŸ˜†

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything) krpkab yhc bepannaah kzk Kyph