Lemonade with Lavy #1

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome to Lemonade with Lavy🤗

Lemonade GIFs | Tenor

I'll ask random fun questions here so that we all remain in touch! Do participate and have fun!

Note- It's not going to be related to the show so even if you aren't watching the show you can participate!

Chalo let's answer some questions-

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etc😆)

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logic😆

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)

And if y'all ignore my post without answering-

Your paneer in paneer ki sabji will turn hard

Your hair-tie will turn loose

Your pen will stop working

Relatives Diwali ko gift nahi denge

Mobile ka charger ghum ho jayega😈

Have fun😉

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

Me first!!! 😎

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36) - flying dupatta 2 times, slip and catch. I am thankful for this one otherwise my bones would have become powder.😆

Last time you watched an typical ITV show even though it lacked logicsmiley36 - KZK2🥱

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date) - Shaheer Seikh and Winget 

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap - Taare Zameen par 😆

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything) - KRPKAB, EDKV1 AND 2! Specially Suman Sad BGM. ITS ON LOOP since monday😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etc😆)

Yes.... papers ude the hawa mein because I crashed into someone... I was walking down the staircase and a bacchi crashed into me😆 all papers in my hand flew away but unlike ITV waha koi uthake dene keliye nahi tha😆 mujhe hi bhagna pada😆

One more- I met a childhood friend after 10 years....we both used to live in Mumbai earlier and now we are again living in the same city, studying at the same academy😆 small world😆

Last time you watched an typical ITV show even though it lacked logic😆

I have watched many but Jeannie and Juju is the last one(it aired years ago but I watched it again some months ago🤣

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)

I don't know.... mujhe koi bhi chalta hai as long as actors and chemistry are good....don't know ye question kyun diya🤣 koi nahi aap sab answer karo😆

Raajneeti- It was a good political movie but I accept it was thoda tough for me to understand in my first attempt(I was 9 at that time so maybe the age factor was the reason)😆 will love to see a political drama on ITV.... though I fear people will ban it🤣

Pizza- It will turn out to be a good horror show

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz3PZx0Zr0A

I love this.... still play it on loop many times❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b3PAfV2KNo

I don't know why but I love villains ki bgm🤣 especially if the villains are stylish I love their characters more and in turn their bgms as well🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Me first!!! 😎

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36) - flying dupatta 2 times, slip and catch. I am thankful for this one otherwise my bones would have become powder.😆

Last time you watched an typical ITV show even though it lacked logicsmiley36 - KZK2🥱

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date) - Shaheer Seikh and Winget 

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap - Taare Zameen par 😆

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything) - KRPKAB, EDKV1 AND 2! Specially Suman Sad BGM. ITS ON LOOP since monday😆

You told us once about your flying dupatta🤣

Ahhh yes.... they will look great!

Sony shows mostly bring in the best bgm❤️

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nahi hua mere saath but would love to witness one of those🤣

Although I have witnessed a friend's mom saying to my friend "Humari hi parvarish kahin kam pad gayi shayad"😆

IB

I'll go with Mishti here. Shaheer Sheikh and Jennifer Winget.

Chupke Chupke😆  Better yet; Hera Pheri series🤣

KRP, EDKV1 and 2, BBKD, IB (Geez sorry for naming a dozen😆)

Have fun😉

As always Lavy kahan se laati ho inte ideas! ⭐️

Naah ji na. Would never dare to ignore! Questions se darr nahi lagta saab, Lavy ke curses se lagta hai🤣

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Goes on to show how much we know each other!😆

Sab ke answers ka pehle se hi hunch tha😎

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Welcome to Lemonade with Lavy🤗

Lemonade GIFs | Tenor

I'll ask random fun questions here so that we all remain in touch! Do participate and have fun!

Note- It's not going to be related to the show so even if you aren't watching the show you can participate!

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etc😆)-saalon baad kisiko wps milna..bc we visit my relatives in mumbai ( jaipur and benaras for quick visits only ) like after 5-6 years so thats why

Last time you watched an typical ITV show even though it lacked logic😆-kzk but after dec 2018 only...im not into itv much..im tried IMMJ2 & BB14 but im not watching it anymore lol...my usual thing is to quit early onwards if i dont find a show to be much amusing ...usually prefer fresher faces on itv ...also i like to read FF/OS/TS vagera more bc i like to read more...

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)- is this BW or foreign based?

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap- Joker 😛

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)-Bizim Hikaye instrumental or turkish based songs, american shows i watch more so probably a few from there, KRP (waqt ne kia)

Have fun😉

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bucky

Goes on to show how much we know each other!😆

Sab ke answers ka pehle se hi hunch tha😎

kisi ne yeh line pehle bola h ...tsk tsk😆pechaano kon aur kisko bola hoga tv pe?😛

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
  • Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36Nahi aisa pehle kabhi toh hua nahi🤣
  • Last time you watched an typical ITV show even though it lacked logicsmiley36 Tujhse Hai Raabta, Kundali Bhagya😆, Ishq Mein Mar Jawaan 2 (some scenes)
  • A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date) Nikita Dutta and Vishal V
  • A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap Hasee toh phasee
  • Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything) Yeh Hai Chahatein background music (Happy one), Saaransh's background music from same serial, IKNMP background music, IMMJ2 background music (especially VR's), THR happy music (Mala ved lagle tune), PraYansh BG, Nazm Nazm from NPKLLS, KD's BG, CID tune, Bondita's cute BG music from Barrister Babu
Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

@you are used to it....colour batane ki jaroorat nahi😆

Nahi hua mere saath but would love to witness one of those🤣

Although I have witnessed a friend's mom saying to my friend "Humari hi parvarish kahin kam pad gayi shayad"😆

🤣🤣Typical ITV moms ka dialogue🤣 I hope you didn't laugh there🤣

IB

I knew this one😆

I'll go with Mishti here. Shaheer Sheikh and Jennifer Winget.

Let's start a petition to cast them in a show😆 ye baat alag hai ki petition sign and read sirf hum karenge🤣

Chupke Chupke😆  Better yet; Hera Pheri series🤣

Maine chupke chupke nahi dekhi (hides behind the curtians😆) but hera pheri ho to roj hum sirf hasenge🤣

KRP, EDKV1 and 2, BBKD, IB (Geez sorry for naming a dozen😆)

I knew this as well😆 dozen kya billion bataogi to bhi chalega🤗

Have fun😉

As always Lavy kahan se laati ho inte ideas! ⭐️

Mere batata kanda wale dimag se🤣

Naah ji na. Would never dare to ignore! Questions se darr nahi lagta saab, Lavy ke curses se lagta hai🤣

Ye padkar hume accha laga😎🤣