Originally posted by: Bucky

Goes on to show how much we know each other!😆

Sab ke answers ka pehle se hi hunch tha😎

Ikr.... I was going to say the same thing😆

We all are well versed with everyone's choices now😉❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36)-saalon baad kisiko wps milna..bc we visit my relatives in mumbai ( jaipur and benaras for quick visits only ) like after 5-6 years so thats why

Relatives ko saalon baad milna is common Meena😆 ITV type matlab someone whom you never expected to meet again but met unexpectedly😆

Last time you watched an typical ITV show even though it lacked logicsmiley36-kzk but after dec 2018 only...im not into itv much..im tried IMMJ2 & BB14 but im not watching it anymore lol...my usual thing is to quit early onwards if i dont find a show to be much amusing ...usually prefer fresher faces on itv ...also i like to read FF/OS/TS vagera more bc i like to read more...

I too like to read stories isliye used to roam on IF earlier😆 ab time milta nahi!

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)- is this BW or foreign based?

No restriction as such...telly/bolly/holly kuch bhi chalega

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap- Joker smiley17

I didnt watch this one as well🤣

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)-Bizim Hikaye instrumental or turkish based songs, american shows i watch more so probably a few from there, KRP (waqt ne kia)

Waqt ne kia was amazing

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36Nahi aisa pehle kabhi toh hua nahi🤣

Ho jayega chinta matt karo🤣

Last time you watched an typical ITV show even though it lacked logicsmiley36 Tujhse Hai Raabta, Kundali Bhagya😆, Ishq Mein Mar Jawaan 2 (some scenes)

Suitcase scene🤣

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date) Nikita Dutta and Vishal V

They will be amazing waise how is Vishal doing in IMMJ2 ?

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap Hasee toh phasee

Maine ye bhi nahi dekhi🤣

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything) Yeh Hai Chahatein background music (Happy one), Saaransh's background music from same serial, IKNMP background music, IMMJ2 background music (especially VR's), THR happy music (Mala ved lagle tune), PraYansh BG, Nazm Nazm from NPKLLS, KD's BG, CID tune, Bondita's cute BG music from Barrister Babu

Kiti sare?😲 You literally poured down your whole damn list🤣(I am not complaining) you have got a good memory Bhagu.... I mostly forget kiska music kiska hai😆

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Welcome to Lemonade with Lavy🤗

I'll ask random fun questions here so that we all remain in touch! Do participate and have fun!

Note- It's not going to be related to the show so even if you aren't watching the show you can participate!

Chalo let's answer some questions-

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etc😆)

I met old friends but not male friends

Meeting celebrities was filmy once I featured on a celebrity’s instagram

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logic😆

uhmm all of them lack logic sometimes suman reopening the case or yhc preesha taking blame for yuvraj almost hanged 

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date) Harshad Deepika or Dulquer Sargun Luthra 

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap kal ho na ho my favourite film Or ok kanmani or yjhd 

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything) krpkab yhc bepannaah kzk Kyph

And if y'all ignore my post without answering-

Your paneer in paneer ki sabji will turn hard

Your hair-tie will turn loose

Your pen will stop working

Relatives Diwali ko gift nahi denge

Mobile ka charger ghum ho jayega😈

Have fun😉

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etcsmiley36)-saalon baad kisiko wps milna..bc we visit my relatives in mumbai ( jaipur and benaras for quick visits only ) like after 5-6 years so thats why

Relatives ko saalon baad milna is common Meena😆 ITV type matlab someone whom you never expected to meet again but met unexpectedly😆 

okay😆the way it was asked was why i said it bc whenever i meet my relatives in mumbai its all filmy type like aur khana khale aur chahiye and the theres food served every 2-3 hours na so im not used that type of mehman nawazi re...jitna mujse hazam hoh pata h, i can eat only up to certain point otherwise i feel uneasy at times...lol

Last time you watched an typical ITV show even though it lacked logicsmiley36-kzk but after dec 2018 only...im not into itv much..im tried IMMJ2 & BB14 but im not watching it anymore lol...my usual thing is to quit early onwards if i dont find a show to be much amusing ...usually prefer fresher faces on itv ...also i like to read FF/OS/TS vagera more bc i like to read more...

I too like to read stories isliye used to roam on IF earlier😆 ab time milta nahi!

i get spammed with PMs warna i just roam on i-f to catch up on stories lol

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)- is this BW or foreign based?

No restriction as such...telly/bolly/holly kuch bhi chalega

hmm okies well mera toh usual preference h to see fresh faces on itv kyunki i usually dont stick to one particular actor unless the show they work in has promising concept and the manner in the way it gets handled...

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap- Joker smiley17

I didnt watch this one as well🤣

lol thora romance sey agey i havent seen jokers in lead roles much..would be a fresh change on itv par itv ka keecha taani ka trend rehta h ...the only change perhaps was bought on sony tv with beyhadh show where the female lead was mentally unstable so perhaps i have preference for seeing changes on itv but redundancy is a trend esp since the 2000s

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)-Bizim Hikaye instrumental or turkish based songs, american shows i watch more so probably a few from there, KRP (waqt ne kia)

Waqt ne kia was amazing

KRPKAB and YUDKBH have a bit of a favorite place ...i used to watch another show tashan-e-ishq till the leap occured and that was  tolerable show otherwise not much interested in the recent shows...since zee and sony were the first channels to be broadcasted in my area, we r used to seeing more shows on those channels...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b3PAfV2KNo

I don't know why but I love villains ki bgm🤣 especially if the villains are stylish I love their characters more and in turn their bgms as well🤣

i only liked her in the episode when she was taunting the FL for coming in front of her car otherwise she was a feekha version of the original one...

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

kisi ne yeh line pehle bola h ...tsk tsk😆pechaano kon aur kisko bola hoga tv pe?😛

Haila!😲 Pass....not able to think of anyone😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Haila!😲 Pass....not able to think of anyone😆

when sumo & shravan played the loser game yaar😆

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

when sumo & shravan played the loser game yaar😆