JEALOUS Pakhi swears to make family not accept Virat-Sayi's marriage

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

SPOILER

GHKKPM: Jealous Pakhi swears to make family not accept Virat-Sayi's marriage

MUMBAI: Popular TV show Gum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein is currently seeing Virat's fight against Jagtap

Kamal sacrifices his life to save Virat from the deadly gunshot of Jagtap.

Virat and Sayi soon get married as Kamal gave Sayi's responsibility to Virat.

Now when Virat and Sayi will get married,

Pakhi is going to pose lots of troubles in Virat and Sayi's marriage relationship.

Moreover, Pakhi is going to stand the family against Virat and Sayi's marriage relationship which really sounds freaky.

How Virat and Sayi will face the upcoming storms in their loves with Pakhi's jealousy is worth watching next in Gum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein.

Let's see what will happen in the three lives of Virat, Sayi, and Pakhi after the marriage twist.

Stay tuned to this space for more

Credits: serial gossip

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I always post such spoiler directly in the WU thread but this one looks quite important....

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Quite WEIRD she will pose lots of problems using the family help she will make everyone against but why do others need to pay heed to Pakhi whom they know from few days only....

Sonali, Karishma and MAINLY ASHWINI WILL NOT FALL FOR HER WORDS.

Virat or Pakhi WHO'S more important for Chavan family....then how is she going to pose such a problem...

MM Kaku will not wonder why Pakhi has a problem with Virat bringing SAI home...

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

TFS.

This us viewers knew was gonna happen.

Pakhi is going to.plot and plan against SaiRat esp Sai. 

The family needs to open their eyes and start using their brains as to why Pakhi is against SaiRat esp Sai. 

Karishma, Sonali and Ashwini will not believe her, Sai unwillingly will.have to.waste her precious time in Pakhi's plots and plans. She at present hates Virat so might not confide in him and deal with it alone but Virat needs to be alert as a man and husband not just an officer. He will stand by Sai even if she doesn't want him to.

SaiRat vs Pakhi. 

Bring it on.

Pakhi is just low.too low nothing weird or absurd just low.

The.moment MMK comes to know.of Pakhi's reality she is gonna be on her case and drive her out of the family but then I'm sure SaiRat bhole bhale nadaan bacche will come to her rescue.

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 3 years ago
I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I want Virat out of this drama. Sai vs Pakhi is going to be LIT. And Sai not being a abla naari bechari is going to make this so much more interesting!!!! Bring it on!

As far as SaiRat goes- I don't want Virat falling for Sai BECAUSE he sees Pakhi's negative side, that's going to be a huge insult to Sai and SaiRat IMO. He should fall for Sai because of Sai, nothing else.

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This woman will mess up the happiness of the entire family. I mean if she would be more negative regarding SaiRat then won't the fam would doubt her? Won't she give herself way completely?

On other hand Sai is just 18... Will Virat's fam be so much against her that they would loose all there maturity? Won't they feel an ounce of thankfulness regarding that Sai's father saved their son's life by giving his own?🤓

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

I want Virat out of this drama. Sai vs Pakhi is going to be LIT. And Sai not being a abla naari bechari is going to make this so much more interesting!!!! Bring it on!

As far as SaiRat goes- I don't want Virat falling for Sai BECAUSE he sees Pakhi's negative side, that's going to be a huge insult to Sai and SaiRat IMO. He should fall for Sai because of Sai, nothing else.

I feel he'll fall for Sai because of Sai, her struggle, how she deals with everything, how she is with his family, her fighter spirit. 

He's already impressed with her as she is a fighter and to see her fight all odds that too without her Aaba at her side He'll fall for her and he is going to fall first. Because we have to see his atruggle. 

Sai vs Pakhi is not anything like there has ever been on ITv,  Strong FL vs Strong NL. 

Virat will be out because of Sai she won't go to him for help or.complaint to him or even.let him know of Pakhi's behaviour. 

But the day he sees it and asks Sai why didn't you tell me

I want her ri reply my life my.problems doesn't concern you

We get puppy faced Virat. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

I personally wish yes please Pakhi go ahead and poison the minds of the family so SaiRat do not have to live in this circus they can.live at Virat's official residence.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

well, pakhi sher hai toh sai sawa sher. ðŸ˜Ž sai bhi piche hatne walon mein se nhi. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

This woman will mess up the happiness of the entire family. I mean if she would be more negative regarding SaiRat then won't the fam would doubt her? Won't she give herself way completely?

On other hand Sai is just 18... Will Virat's fam be so much against her that they would loose all there maturity? Won't they feel an ounce of thankfulness regarding that Sai's father saved their son's life by giving his own?🤓

The family has no say only MMK says and all have to abide by her. 

Pakhi is doing her chamchagiri and she maybe influenced against Sai so automatically the whole family even if they are not against SaiRat jave to be against rhem. 

Aahwini and Karishma will ke team SaiRat.

She will play her game well say it's for the betterment.of the family and for Virat. Virat doesn't.love her shenis a bojh on Virat etc She will use Virat's betterment as her weapon.

These blind people could not see Virat and Pakhi's.long face then Sam's sadness what they will.see through Pakhi's.plans.