Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

i think what u mention on preeta rishab being together situation can be true. mahira knows sherlyn doesnt love rishab. so maybe this could be a twist where no one expected rishta on bed just like rishlyn situation. 

sarla asked karan at the mall once key jissey tuney sabse zyada pyar kiya aur jisey sabsey zyada bharosa kiya agar woh tujhey dhoka deh tab tujhey patachalega. after preeran changing room romance. an indication on future track.

this could happen . mahira doesnt like rishab. and he always supports preeta. she is going to plan something against them. so indirectly going to affect sherlyn marriage life.thats why sindoor fall from her hands. no matter liquid form. sindoor means suhaag.

preeta losing hers to mahira. sherlyn losing hers to preeta.

ms ratichona.mindblowing idea. never thought about this. it could happen.

and after that sherlyn will be upset with rishab. pregnancy track moving parallel. and then property track. thats how luthras are going to be ruined. and if this really happens. it will lead later on to lead to preeran divorce and rishta marriage . rishta being suspected of infedility will be bond together . so mahira will get karan .preeta will get rishab. this could be a twist planned by makers . and really hope this happens. because i want rishta to bond. 

relationship between both brothers will bevin turmoil. closeness will bring conflicts between them. preeta will becthe reason

lets keep fingers crossed. i think mahira entry is gonna bring rishta together.

no offense . just prefictions

True there is a higher chance that it is rishabh and preera that mahira will show in compromising condition rather than with prithvi, because pandit said that due to mahira the family relationships will be destroyed or something like that, and as we saw that mahira entru is going to hit sherlyn in a bad way as indicated by sindoor falling, so if they show sherlyn falling for rishabh then they show mahira playing masterstroke of making everyone believe that rishabh and preera are having affair, it would mean that mahira would have effectively put a rift between the brothers (destruction of relationships of family), affect sherlyn marriage to rishabh (if sherlyn falls for rishabh she will be hurt and hate preeta more than ever) and also break preeran relationship as indicated by the mangalsutra breaking of preeta. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

just to add more. it is not necesary that rishta will be found in comprising situation

mahira could create situations that they are cheating their partners. any kind like locking them in a room . poisoning everyones mind especially karan. sherlyn will believe easily as she knows rishab loves preeta. in this way both marriages are going to be affected. 

sherlyn will realise she is losing rishab. and thus might fall for him. using her pregnancy to keep her united with rishab. its not gonna work as rishab doesnt trust her. some how or rather disappointed sherlyn will go finally into ruining luthras. property papers are with her. her lawyer says will take time to tranfer the ownership. so property track will dego take place. finally shirlyn exposed. 

sarla has cursed luthras the nite karan left preeta. so luthras are un deep shit.

mahira will ruin shirlyn. sherlyn willruin the luthras. 

will take time though. 

Oh if mahira makes everyone believe that rishta are having an affair, and then pregnancy of sherlyn is revealed and rishabh denies the child is his, everyone in the family may be even more against rishabh as they may think that due to preeta he is refusing to accept sherlyn child as his own. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

My dear an am u have said it all that i had in mind but u just mulisunderstood the part where i mentioned rishta compromising situation being locked in a room etc. The fact that rishab supports preeta byvway of wiping her tears is gonna be misused by mahira. The whole lutras knows hecalways side preeta and this is the major drawback of rishta which mahira is going to take advantage.

Rishab preeta are not gonna fall in love soon like in compromoding situation etc. That will happen later only as u said rishab wipes her tears 

Hope u get my point. Mahira is gonna take advantage of this situations of why rishab is always siding preeta.

She is going to create scenarios in karan eye that preeta is cheating on him with his brother. He wont agree. The same she will tell sherlyn. For example locking them in a room . Making everyone wonderwhat they are doing there alone.  Or inviting both to dine in a restaurant. Something like that. U know what i mean. Telling lies to preeta karan is waiting for her at some place and then telling rishab preeta is in danger pls save her. When karan reaches the spot he will see them . Or mahira might take their snaps and show them to karan . In any manner she is gonna make karan and sherlyn believe rishta is having an affair but in actual we all know they are faithful to their partners. 

But the  fact that rishab is supporting preeta is gonna be the main reason that mahira is defo to take advantage of . 

If she succeeds karan will do the talking. She doent need to. She just needs to create rishta situations in his eye thats all. 

Mahira can make him talk in so many ways. The worst will be is his wife is shown to be with another man that too his wife. 

Rishab is not possessive about pteeta but karan is. He cant see her with anyone and if mahira suceeds in making him believe that there is something going on between preeta and rishab. Karan will definitely do the talking. Mahira doesnt need to. 

One thing is for sure mahira doesnt like rishab. Both preeta and rishab are the main obstacles in her relationship with karan. They both need to be thrown off the cliff. Thats what i meant. Show that they are having an affair. Preeta out of karan life . Rishab karan relationship deteriorates. Only benefits to mahira. 

The reason why u disagree is because ur theory is karan has a plan to reunite rishta. What if ur theory is wrong. U said karan will purposely push preeta towards rishab to unite them . What if u are wrong. 

What if karan doesnt have any plan. 

I feel karan is possessive about preeta . And he is never gonna like it if there is rishta bonding even though preeta is faithful but he will never trust her. And when has he. 

If mahira has the brains she do this . And an am u are also very intelligent . I think now u understood what i am trying to say

So maybe Karan will end up pushing rishta together not on purpose, but due to his own mistakes. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

sammy dear u have said just the rite things in all ur posts. u have read my mind accurately

mahira will destroy rishlyn anf preeran

brothers will go against one another. 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My dear an am u have said it all that i had in mind but u just mulisunderstood the part where i mentioned rishta compromising situation being locked in a room etc. The fact that rishab supports preeta byvway of wiping her tears is gonna be misused by mahira. The whole lutras knows hecalways side preeta and this is the major drawback of rishta which mahira is going to take advantage.

Rishab preeta are not gonna fall in love soon like in compromoding situation etc. That will happen later only as u said rishab wipes her tears 

Hope u get my point. Mahira is gonna take advantage of this situations of why rishab is always siding preeta.

She is going to create scenarios in karan eye that preeta is cheating on him with his brother. He wont agree. The same she will tell sherlyn. For example locking them in a room . Making everyone wonderwhat they are doing there alone.  Or inviting both to dine in a restaurant. Something like that. U know what i mean. Telling lies to preeta karan is waiting for her at some place and then telling rishab preeta is in danger pls save her. When karan reaches the spot he will see them . Or mahira might take their snaps and show them to karan . In any manner she is gonna make karan and sherlyn believe rishta is having an affair but in actual we all know they are faithful to their partners. 

But the  fact that rishab is supporting preeta is gonna be the main reason that mahira is defo to take advantage of . 

If she succeeds karan will do the talking. She doent need to. She just needs to create rishta situations in his eye thats all. 

Mahira can make him talk in so many ways. The worst will be is his wife is shown to be with another man that too his wife. 

Rishab is not possessive about pteeta but karan is. He cant see her with anyone and if mahira suceeds in making him believe that there is something going on between preeta and rishab. Karan will definitely do the talking. Mahira doesnt need to. 

One thing is for sure mahira doesnt like rishab. Both preeta and rishab are the main obstacles in her relationship with karan. They both need to be thrown off the cliff. Thats what i meant. Show that they are having an affair. Preeta out of karan life . Rishab karan relationship deteriorates. Only benefits to mahira. 

The reason why u disagree is because ur theory is karan has a plan to reunite rishta. What if ur theory is wrong. U said karan will purposely push preeta towards rishab to unite them . What if u are wrong. 

I feel karan is possessive about preeta . And he is never gonna like it if there is rishta bonding even though preeta is faithful but he will never trust her. And when has he. 

If mahira has the brains she do this . And an am u are also very intelligent . I think now u understood what i am trying to say

hey i understand what u r trying to say.

mahira can surely push rishta in such awkward situations.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

sammy dear u have said just the rite things in all ur posts. u have read my mind accurately

mahira will destroy rishlyn anf preeran

brothers will go against one another. 

I remember way before sherlyn marriage to rishabh, sherlyn herself said that she will ruin the brother's bond. But they didn't show it because obviously these writers never keep the flow in the show proper and they jump to showing other things and stretching it. But given that the writers made sherlyn say such a dialogues does mean that such an idea of showing a strong rift between the close sibling bond is on the writers mind to show at one point or the other in the story. 

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Unless sherlyn falls in love with rishabh, mahira ruining sherlyn marriage to rishabh as indicated by the sindoor falling wont be that majorly impactful because sherlyn doesnt even consider rishabh her husband properly or take her marriage seriously. An attack on sherlyn marriage and endangerment of her sindoor isn't that big a deal if sherlyn is not emotionally attached to this marriage or if the sindoor means nothing to her. Perhaps writers may show her fall for rishabh post mahira re-entry. 

sherlyn will surely fall for rishabh one day. in today's episode when she was talking to prithvi i felt that writer is showing her as a dumb overconfident women who is trusting prithvi and mahira blindly. she will fall in love with rishabh after being ditched by prithvi and mahira. how can a woman not fall for a man like rishabh.

an_am thumbnail

there are reasons why i m so sure..... k aik point pe ja k ye sab cheezain karan ka plan niklain gi.

if preeta falls in love with rishabh, it will become only rishta show, they have bring karan into picture too. dont forget karan is the lead, they cant make him stoop this much low without a solid reason. moreover, this show is about sibling love more than any romantc kinda love. they have to show karan and rishabh sacrificing their love for eachother.

karan never let mahira touch him before this second wedding. he is only allowing her to do this after he met mahesh at her second wedding because makers didnt want to show him cheating physically without a solid reason. why would they make their lead stoop this much low and show him obnoxiously dumb? 

his monologues have vanished. they never show him thinking about what is he upto.

karan promised rishabh if he tells her the name of the girl he loves he will get her divorced and bring her for him even if she is married.

i am convinced that mahira can double cross sherlyn and put rishta in awkward situations. but in the end, all this will turn out to be karan's plan.

when preeta will fall for rishabh, rishabh will get to know that all of it was karan's plan. preeta will ask rishabh to divorce sherlyn at that point but shockingly rishabh will refuse to divorce sherlyn even after knowing her whole truth just to save preeran marriage. preeta will feel like she is a sacrificial goat whom these luthra brothers keep sacrificing for eachother without even bothering what does preeta want. she will leave both of them at that point. just like prerna left both bajaj and anurag for good in kzk1.

also rishabh always used to say that if preeta asks me once i will leave sherlyn right away but rishabh will refuse to do it when preeta will actually ask for it. it will bring story to the complete circle.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

sherlyn will surely fall for rishabh one day. in today's episode when she was talking to prithvi i felt that writer is showing her as a dumb overconfident women who is trusting prithvi and mahira blindly. she will fall in love with rishabh after being ditched by prithvi and mahira. how can a woman not fall for a man like rishabh.

Yep sherlyn will become disillusioned with prithvi eventually when she realises the extent to his obsession with preeta and that everything she is doing for prithvi is pointless when he doesn't love her. Surely then she will see difference between rishabh and prithvi then and fall for the former, but that also means her hatred for preeta will tun into jealousy and hate her more because sherlyn is aware of rishabh's inclination towards preeta since beginning. And true she has been blindly turning an eye away from prithvi's obvious lack of disloyalty towards her and his interest in preeta, and on top of it she confidently ignored the bad omen connected to mahira's re-entry and warning by the pandit which indicated that mahira will bring a storm in sherlyn's marital life too and brushed it off feeling like it's only preeta that mahira will effect. 

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

😅😅

basically sherlyn and mahira's interest dont coincide well. mahira just wants to be karan's wife and thats all. sherlyn has her own hidden agenda and she needs to be rishabh's wife to carry out her plan.

if preeta is not with karan, she has to be with rishabh and vice versa. so how can sherlyn and mahira be on the same page? sherlyn and mahira both are naive, they think they can plan together to throw out preeta from luthra house. but they dont realize that mahira's benefit is sherlyn' loss and sherlyn's benefit is mahira's loss 😁

have u seen how PreeRan fans are RishLyn shippers and RishTa fans are KarMa shippers 😆

mahira and sherlyn will turn against eachother one day and that is bound to happen 😅

and u asked who is the main vamp? that is ofcourse sherlyn. lekin bura waqt to main vamp ka bhi kabhi na kabhi aata hi hai 😆

I wrote an entire post about this a few days ago. Sherlyn and Mahira's don't actually coincide in the long run AT ALL!