Apshaguni mahira..... naive and overconfident sherlyn - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by -MOTHER-

Mahira will indirectly reveal Sherlyns pregnancy to the Luthras. BTW, can anyone tell me why Sherlyns married Rishab?

Honestly the full reason still after so long is not disclosed. ๐Ÿฅฑ Prithvi and sherlyn want some kind of revenge from rishabh... it's why they entered luthra family life. It's mainly prithvi who wants revenge from rishabh. All I know is that prithvi and sherlyn in a flashback were shown secretly trying to marry in a mandap when police stopped it by arresting prithvi. Prithvi has said that due to rishabh, he and sherlyn were unable to marry  and that rishabh somehow ruined him. Even rishabh the first time he saw prithvi felt like he has seen him before, but seriously other than all this there has been no disclosure on the revenge reason whatsoever. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Originally posted by sammy17

Honestly the full reason still after so long is not disclosed. ๐Ÿฅฑ Prithvi and sherlyn want some kind of revenge from rishabh... it's why they entered luthra family life. It's mainly prithvi who wants revenge from rishabh. All I know is that prithvi and sherlyn in a flashback were shown secretly trying to marry in a mandap when police stopped it by arresting prithvi. Prithvi has said that due to rishabh, he and sherlyn were unable to marry  and that rishabh somehow ruined him. Even rishabh the first time he saw prithvi felt like he has seen him before, but seriously other than all this there has been no disclosure on the revenge reason whatsoever. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Oh. Seems like the writers forgot about the revenge think. Why does not Rishabh sleep with Sherlyns? Does he know Sherlyn married him for revenge?

Originally posted by Funny29

What makes you think that the two will not be faithful to each other at some point ๐Ÿค”

or what makes you think that the relationship remains without trust? 

another woman and the wife of a ex womanizer it is not logical ๐Ÿ™„ imagine it was Pritvhi and not Mahira would Karan, trust Preeta?

show me a woman who trusts a womanizer. ๐Ÿคจ  

preeta trusts rishabh in sherlyn's case and rishabh will trust preeta when she will be accused of having affair with prithvi.

preeta doesnt trust karan in mahira's matter and karan isnt going to trust preeta in her kidnapping by prithvi.

trust or lack of trust is mutual.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ratichona

I think new track can bring rishTa close by ending rishLyn and preeran marriage but it seems very soon as i believe rishTa will happen after preeran will reach at peak of their relationship

Another thing is as per a new article by tellychakkar, it stated that karan will fast for preeta 

This can be true if he has seen her in some danger like preeta is saved by karan when mahira tried to hurt her (not knowing its done by mahira) 

And if rishabh get to know this than she will try to hurt him too as no one is going to believe preeta but they might believe rishabh 

Sharlyn is going to reveal her pregnancy news. Maybe this has to do something which can affect her relationship with Rishabh as he knows its not his child 

I think mahira will try to create a situation where preeta will be seen as sleeping with prithvi but instead rishabh will be there just like the situation rishLyn were in 

Just thoughts on upcoming episodes 

i think what u mention on preeta rishab being together situation can be true. mahira knows sherlyn doesnt love rishab. so maybe this could be a twist where no one expected rishta on bed just like rishlyn situation. 

sarla asked karan at the mall once key jissey tuney sabse zyada pyar kiya aur jisey sabsey zyada bharosa kiya agar woh tujhey dhoka deh tab tujhey patachalega. after preeran changing room romance. an indication on future track.

this could happen . mahira doesnt like rishab. and he always supports preeta. she is going to plan something against them. so indirectly going to affect sherlyn marriage life.thats why sindoor fall from her hands. no matter liquid form. sindoor means suhaag.

preeta losing hers to mahira. sherlyn losing hers to preeta.

ms ratichona.mindblowing idea. never thought about this. it could happen.

and after that sherlyn will be upset with rishab. pregnancy track moving parallel. and then property track. thats how luthras are going to be ruined. and if this really happens. it will lead later on to lead to preeran divorce and rishta marriage . rishta being suspected of infedility will be bond together . so mahira will get karan .preeta will get rishab. this could be a twist planned by makers . and really hope this happens. because i want rishta to bond. 

relationship between both brothers will bevin turmoil. closeness will bring conflicts between them. preeta will becthe reason

lets keep fingers crossed. i think mahira entry is gonna bring rishta together.

no offense . just prefictions

Edited by Aniash - 3 years ago

just to add more. it is not necesary that rishta will be found in comprising situation

mahira could create situations that they are cheating their partners. any kind like locking them in a room . poisoning everyones mind especially karan. sherlyn will believe easily as she knows rishab loves preeta. in this way both marriages are going to be affected. 

sherlyn will realise she is losing rishab. and thus might fall for him. using her pregnancy to keep her united with rishab. its not gonna work as rishab doesnt trust her. some how or rather disappointed sherlyn will go finally into ruining luthras. property papers are with her. her lawyer says will take time to tranfer the ownership. so property track will dego take place. finally shirlyn exposed. 

sarla has cursed luthras the nite karan left preeta. so luthras are un deep shit.

mahira will ruin shirlyn. sherlyn willruin the luthras. 

will take time though. 

Originally posted by Aniash

i think what u mention on preeta rishab being together situation can be true. mahira knows sherlyn doesnt love rishab. so maybe this could be a twist where no one expected rishta on bed just like rishlyn situation. 

sarla asked karan at the mall once key jissey tuney sabse zyada pyar kiya aur jisey sabsey zyada bharosa kiya agar woh tujhey dhoka deh tab tujhey patachalega. after preeran changing room romance. an indication on future track.

this could happen . mahira doesnt like rishab. and he always supports preeta. she is going to plan something against them. so indirectly going to affect sherlyn marriage life.thats why sindoor fall from her hands. no matter liquid form. sindoor means suhaag.

and after that sherlyn will be upset with rishab. pregnancy track moving parallel. and then property track. thats how luthras are going to be ruined. and if this really happens. it will lead later on to lead to preeran divorce and rishta marriage . rishta being suspected of infedility will be bond together . so mahira will get karan .preeta will get rishab. this could be a twist planned by makers . and really hope this happens. because i want rishta to bond. 

relationship between both brothers will bevin turmoil. closeness will bring conflicts between them. preeta will becthe reason

@red: this is something i agree with.

rest i dont ๐Ÿ˜…

as u said in another post, mahira will put them in bed or lock them in a room or something like that. this is not gonna happen.

how can mahira make preeta love rishabh by locking her in the room and putting her in bed with rishabh??

love doesnt happen like this.

if u remember mahira's dialogue on her entry in luthra house she said "preeta tumse main nahi ladu gi, meri taraf se karan tumse lade ga"

everything will happen in a natural way.

mahira is surely gonna come between preeran which will lead to karan fighting with preeta. karan has been insulting and humiliating preeta since first wedding but she was at her mother's home then. now he is gonna do the same thing again in luthra house where no one but rishabh will wipe preeta's tears. thats how they will get closer. as rishabh said "muskhil waqt main hi dilon k rishtay qareeb atay hain"

so it will be like this:

mahira's entry will lead to preeran fights----->karan will torture preeta----->no one but rishabh will wipe preeta's tears----->hard time will bring rishta closer----->preeta will unknowingly fall in love with rishabh----->sherlyn will be left empty handed

My dear an am u have said it all that i had in mind but u just mulisunderstood the part where i mentioned rishta compromising situation being locked in a room etc. The fact that rishab supports preeta byvway of wiping her tears is gonna be misused by mahira. The whole lutras knows hecalways side preeta and this is the major drawback of rishta which mahira is going to take advantage.

Rishab preeta are not gonna fall in love soon like in compromoding situation etc. That will happen later only as u said rishab wipes her tears 

Hope u get my point. Mahira is gonna take advantage of this situations of why rishab is always siding preeta.

She is going to create scenarios in karan eye that preeta is cheating on him with his brother. He wont agree. The same she will tell sherlyn. For example locking them in a room . Making everyone wonderwhat they are doing there alone.  Or inviting both to dine in a restaurant. Something like that. U know what i mean. Telling lies to preeta karan is waiting for her at some place and then telling rishab preeta is in danger pls save her. When karan reaches the spot he will see them . Or mahira might take their snaps and show them to karan . In any manner she is gonna make karan and sherlyn believe rishta is having an affair but in actual we all know they are faithful to their partners. 

But the  fact that rishab is supporting preeta is gonna be the main reason that mahira is defo to take advantage of . 

If she succeeds karan will do the talking. She doent need to. She just needs to create rishta situations in his eye thats all. 

Mahira can make him talk in so many ways. The worst will be is his wife is shown to be with another man that too his wife. 

Rishab is not possessive about pteeta but karan is. He cant see her with anyone and if mahira suceeds in making him believe that there is something going on between preeta and rishab. Karan will definitely do the talking. Mahira doesnt need to. 

One thing is for sure mahira doesnt like rishab. Both preeta and rishab are the main obstacles in her relationship with karan. They both need to be thrown off the cliff. Thats what i meant. Show that they are having an affair. Preeta out of karan life . Rishab karan relationship deteriorates. Only benefits to mahira. 

The reason why u disagree is because ur theory is karan has a plan to reunite rishta. What if ur theory is wrong. U said karan will purposely push preeta towards rishab to unite them . What if u are wrong. 

What if karan doesnt have any plan. 

I feel karan is possessive about preeta . And he is never gonna like it if there is rishta bonding even though preeta is faithful but he will never trust her. And when has he. 

If mahira has the brains she do this . And an am u are also very intelligent . I think now u understood what i am trying to say

preeta tumse main nahi ladu gi, meri taraf se karan tumse lade ga

Now this hit me hard.

May eb mahira putting rishTa in such situations wont bring them closer but can surely broke those marriages or at least trust

Originally posted by an_am

@red: this is something i agree with.

rest i dont ๐Ÿ˜…

as u said in another post, mahira will put them in bed or lock them in a room or something like that. this is not gonna happen.

how can mahira make preeta love rishabh by locking her in the room and putting her in bed with rishabh??

love doesnt happen like this.

if u remember mahira's dialogue on her entry in luthra house she said "preeta tumse main nahi ladu gi, meri taraf se karan tumse lade ga"

everything will happen in a natural way.

mahira is surely gonna come between preeran which will lead to karan fighting with preeta. karan has been insulting and humiliating preeta since first wedding but she was at her mother's home then. now he is gonna do the same thing again in luthra house where no one but rishabh will wipe preeta's tears. thats how they will get closer. as rishabh said "muskhil waqt main hi dilon k rishtay qareeb atay hain"

so it will be like this:

mahira's entry will lead to preeran fights----->karan will torture preeta----->no one but rishabh will wipe preeta's tears----->hard time will bring rishta closer----->preeta will unknowingly fall in love with rishabh----->sherlyn will be left empty handed

Originally posted by -MOTHER-

Oh. Seems like the writers forgot about the revenge think. Why does not Rishabh sleep with Sherlyns? Does he know Sherlyn married him for revenge?

Or writers still haven't written the revenge reason yet ๐Ÿ˜†

Rishabh isn't interested in sherlyn. I think they will show him forever faithful to preeta and never show him take any interest any other girl. Also rishabh is very wary and suspicious of sherlyn. He's always watching over her lol

Originally posted by Aniash

Unless sherlyn falls in love with rishabh, mahira ruining sherlyn marriage to rishabh as indicated by the sindoor falling wont be that majorly impactful because sherlyn doesnt even consider rishabh her husband properly or take her marriage seriously. An attack on sherlyn marriage and endangerment of her sindoor isn't that big a deal if sherlyn is not emotionally attached to this marriage or if the sindoor means nothing to her. Perhaps writers may show her fall for rishabh post mahira re-entry.