Kundali Bhagya

Apshaguni mahira..... naive and overconfident sherlyn

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

So upcoming episode mahira's re-entry, as warned by the pandit, marks a bad omen for the family. Sherlyn is shown thinking that she will only be a problem for preeta and that even if there is a few problems for her (sherlyn) then she will deal with it (something along those lines she said). But clearly this scene was hinting that mahira's entry will create a storm in both preeta and sherlyn's life.... but what? 

Aside from the obvious storm she will bring being preeta's sautan, how will it affect sherlyn? Will mahira now be the main vamp and even trump sherlyn as head vamp? Definitely these two vamps aren't going to be in each other's support for long. What are all your predictions? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think new track can bring rishTa close by ending rishLyn and preeran marriage but it seems very soon as i believe rishTa will happen after preeran will reach at peak of their relationship

Another thing is as per a new article by tellychakkar, it stated that karan will fast for preeta 

This can be true if he has seen her in some danger like preeta is saved by karan when mahira tried to hurt her (not knowing its done by mahira) 

And if rishabh get to know this than she will try to hurt him too as no one is going to believe preeta but they might believe rishabh 

Sharlyn is going to reveal her pregnancy news. Maybe this has to do something which can affect her relationship with Rishabh as he knows its not his child 

I think mahira will try to create a situation where preeta will be seen as sleeping with prithvi but instead rishabh will be there just like the situation rishLyn were in 

Just thoughts on upcoming episodes 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

So upcoming episode mahira's re-entry, as warned by the pandit, marks a bad omen for the family. Sherlyn is shown thinking that she will only be a problem for preeta and that even if there is a few problems for her (sherlyn) then she will deal with it (something along those lines she said). But clearly this scene was hinting that mahira's entry will create a storm in both preeta and sherlyn's life.... but what? 

Aside from the obvious storm she will bring being preeta's sautan, how will it affect sherlyn? Will mahira now be the main vamp and even trump sherlyn as head vamp? Definitely these two vamps aren't going to be in each other's support for long. What are all your predictions? 

😅😅

basically sherlyn and mahira's interest dont coincide well. mahira just wants to be karan's wife and thats all. sherlyn has her own hidden agenda and she needs to be rishabh's wife to carry out her plan.

if preeta is not with karan, she has to be with rishabh and vice versa. so how can sherlyn and mahira be on the same page? sherlyn and mahira both are naive, they think they can plan together to throw out preeta from luthra house. but they dont realize that mahira's benefit is sherlyn' loss and sherlyn's benefit is mahira's loss 😁

have u seen how PreeRan fans are RishLyn shippers and RishTa fans are KarMa shippers 😆

mahira and sherlyn will turn against eachother one day and that is bound to happen 😅

and u asked who is the main vamp? that is ofcourse sherlyn. lekin bura waqt to main vamp ka bhi kabhi na kabhi aata hi hai 😆

Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratichona

I think new track can bring rishTa close by ending rishLyn and preeran marriage but it seems very soon as i believe rishTa will happen after preeran will reach at peak of their relationship

Another thing is as per a new article by tellychakkar, it stated that karan will fast for preeta 

This can be true if he has seen her in some danger like preeta is saved by karan when mahira tried to hurt her (not knowing its done by mahira) 

And if rishabh get to know this than she will try to hurt him too as no one is going to believe preeta but they might believe rishabh 

Sharlyn is going to reveal her pregnancy news. Maybe this has to do something which can affect her relationship with Rishabh as he knows its not his child 

I think mahira will try to create a situation where preeta will be seen as sleeping with prithvi but instead rishabh will be there just like the situation rishLyn were in 

bold- oh please Preeta is maybe stupid, but she is not completely stupid . 

some kind of relationship between Rishabh and Preeta will not happen. Firstly because of Karan and secondly because of the family members.

I don't think that the family members will this kind of relationship between Rishabh and Preeta accept, especially if they blame Preeta for the end of the relationship between Rishabh and Sherlyn.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratichona

@Bold- But how would mahira be involved in all this and cause a storm in sherlyn's life? Also even if mahira shows a situation where prithvi-preeta are in compromising position, that won't actually affect sherlyn much. I mean her reaction wasn't much even when she got to know he tried to marry preeta, especially given that even if something like this happens, sherlyn wouldn't be so hung up or hurt over seeing prithvi-preeta together if preeta is defamed out of it. There must be some much more major effect that mahira's re-entry will have on sherlyn. This mahira just looks so so pyscho and scary. 

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

some kind of relationship between Rishabh and Preeta will not happen. Firstly because of Karan and secondly because of the family members.

I don't think that the family members will this kind of relationship between Rishabh and Preeta accept, especially if they blame Preeta for the end of the relationship between Rishabh and Sherlyn.

writer has shown strong symbolism that luthras will be shattered after mahira's entry. it doesnt mean they all are gonna die 😆 mahira isnt some kind of plague or anything 🤣 it only means that the foundation of their family i.e their relationships and mutual bonding is going to be shattered 

btw what is there in preeran relationship that makes u think that they will remain faithful to eachother? they dont even trust eachother 😳

preeta ko rishabh pe itna bharosa hai k us ne aankh band kar k sherlyn ko keh dia tha "tumne rishabh ji se shadi to kar li lekin main tumhe challenge karti hoon wo tumare sath pati patni ka sambadh kabhi nahi banayen ge kyon k tum un k layek hi nahi"

but preeta doesnt even trust karan in mahira's case. she seems suspicious. aur karan ko preeta pe kitna bharosa hai uski to baat hi mat karo 😆

an_am thumbnail

@Bold- But how would mahira be involved in all this and cause a storm in sherlyn's life? Also even if mahira shows a situation where prithvi-preeta are in compromising position, that won't actually affect sherlyn much. I mean her reaction wasn't much even when she got to know he tried to marry preeta, especially given that even if something like this happens, sherlyn wouldn't be so hung up or hurt over seeing prithvi-preeta together if preeta is defamed out of it. There must be some much more major effect that mahira's re-entry will have on sherlyn. This mahira just looks so so pyscho and scary. 

@bold: i am gonna say it clearly now. when karan will reveal it to mahira that he wants to unite preeta with rishabh so u have to help me out. mahira will support karan without a second thought. she will be ready to help karan in snatching sherlyn's husband aka rishabh luthra and uniting her with preeta. even if karan doesnt ask for mahira's help and keeps using her, indirectly mahira is the reason that sherlyn will be thrown out of rishabh's life. sherlyn can have neither property nor rishabh then.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

@Bold- Most people theorising that rishta marriage will happen are saying it will happen way in the future after sherlyn is exposed to luthra's, so if sherlyn is exposed, due to which sherlyn-rishabh marriage breaks, nobody would blame preeta. The luthra elders themselves would have tossed sherlyn out and regret trusting her. 

Eventually once sherlyn is exposed, preeta would become everyone's aankhon-ka-taara and maybe even kareena would stop hating her (although I doubtful about kareena). Plus given that due to prithvi-sherlyn the whole luthra brothers- preeta love triangle that was established for about 2 years has been sidelined for now, I highly doubt the love triangle is forever scrapped. 

It will no doubt return somehow once sherlyn is exposed, and how it will return and what will be the outcomes are all something that we may see in the distant future. Doubtful that balaji spent 2 years on developing such a big love triangle that has major drama potential, only to scrap it forever. They'll come back to it when they need a story to continue the show's high octane drama.  

Practically anything can happen in the future with the story if writers want. 

Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mahira want to create a situation with prithvi but rishabh will end up drinking that mixed up juice or something and this will led to rishabh's confession in anger that he loves her and all 

Her reaction was normal when it came to prithvi preeta marriage but it affects her so much when rishabh even looks at preeta 

I dont know why but this time all sound effects and this saya and all , i hope they doesn't include any supernatural thing or something 

an_am thumbnail

@Bold- Most people theorising that rishta marriage will happen are saying it will happen way in the future after sherlyn is exposed to luthra's, so if sherlyn is exposed, due to which sherlyn-rishabh marriage breaks, nobody would blame preeta. The luthra elders themselves would have tossed sherlyn out and regret trusting her. 

Eventually once sherlyn is exposed, preeta would become everyone's aankhon-ka-taara and maybe even kareena would stop hating her (although I doubtful about kareena). Plus given that due to prithvi-sherlyn the whole luthra brothers- preeta love triangle that was established for about 2 years has been sidelined for now, I highly doubt the love triangle is forever scrapped. 

It will no doubt return somehow once sherlyn is exposed, and how it will return and what will be the outcomes are all something that we may see in the distant future. Doubtful that balaji spent 2 years on developing such a big love triangle that has major drama potential, only to scrap it forever. They'll come back to it when they need a story to continue the show's high octane drama.  

Practically anything can happen in the future with the story if writers want. 

i dont think they will show love triangle after preeran and rishlyn marriage ends. these marriages arent going to end anytime soon. the love triangle will run in parallel with marriages. if sherlyn and karan are two-timers, rishabh and preeta arent bound to remain faithful to them. kdb is much more complex than anyone has ever imagined. there is no love/trust in marriages. it is more about extramarital love.