Apshaguni mahira..... naive and overconfident sherlyn - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ratichona

Mahira want to create a situation with prithvi but rishabh will end up drinking that mixed up juice or something and this will led to rishabh's confession in anger that he loves her and all 

Her reaction was normal when it came to prithvi preeta marriage but it affects her so much when rishabh even looks at preeta 

I dont know why but this time all sound effects and this saya and all , i hope they doesn't include any supernatural thing or something 

it doesnt affect karan how rishabh looks at preeta. infact karan himself wants rishabh to look at preeta. period.

I didn't say preeta want to be in that situation its like mahira will create a situation by mixing their drink or something

I just thought this because it can affect both marriage and another one is mahira can hurt rishabh and blame falls on preeta but this doesn't seem to affect sharlyn 

Originally posted by Funny29

bold- oh please Preeta is maybe stupid, but she is not completely stupid . 

some kind of relationship between Rishabh and Preeta will not happen. Firstly because of Karan and secondly because of the family members.

I don't think that the family members will this kind of relationship between Rishabh and Preeta accept, especially if they blame Preeta for the end of the relationship between Rishabh and Sherlyn.

Originally posted by an_am

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

basically sherlyn and mahira's interest dont coincide well. mahira just wants to be karan's wife and thats all. sherlyn has her own hidden agenda and she needs to be rishabh's wife to carry out her plan.

if preeta is not with karan, she has to be with rishabh and vice versa. so how can sherlyn and mahira be on the same page? sherlyn and mahira both are naive, they think they can plan together to throw out preeta from luthra house. but they dont realize that mahira's benefit is sherlyn' loss and sherlyn's benefit is mahira's loss ๐Ÿ˜

have u seen how PreeRan fans are RishLyn shippers and RishTa fans are KarMa shippers ๐Ÿ˜†

mahira and sherlyn will turn against eachother one day and that is bound to happen ๐Ÿ˜…

and u asked who is the main vamp? that is ofcourse sherlyn. lekin bura waqt to main vamp ka bhi kabhi na kabhi aata hi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

well can't wait for sherlyn's bad times to start for me to take interest in watching the show given that it's obvious very bad times are coming for preeta, which is the standard in this show. ๐Ÿฅฑ

@bold: i am gonna say it clearly now. when karan will reveal it to mahira that he wants to unite preeta with rishabh so u have to help me out. mahira will support karan without a second thought. she will be ready to help karan in snatching sherlyn's husband aka rishabh luthra and uniting her with preeta. even if karan doesnt ask for mahira's help and keeps using her, indirectly mahira is the reason that sherlyn will be thrown out of rishabh's life. sherlyn can have neither property nor rishabh then.

Dear the whole uniting preeta with rishabh thing aint gonna happen for a very very very long time even if it does happen. It defo won't happen whilst sherlyn is married to rishabh and whilst sherlyn is the beloved and trusted bahu of the household. If that happens it will happen after sherlyn is exposed. 

There must be some other way that mahira will bring a storm in sherlyn's life. Although I do find your theory about mahira herself being reason for sherlyn to be thrown out of luthra's and rishabh life really good.... what could be a bigger storm in sherlyn's life created by mahira than this? Perhaps mahira will be the cause of preeta and sherlyn's marriage both breaking down. 

I also feel that sherlyn eventually, given that she is married to rishabh, might fall in love with him, but by then because of mahira she might be kicked out of rishabh and luthra's life and sherlyn life will be ruined due to mahira which would be karma for sherlyn bringing mahira into karan-preeta's life.... this could also make sherlyn a permanent vamp in preeta's life because if sherlyn falls in love with rishabh, and in future rishabh feelings for preeta are focused upon again, then sherlyn will remain a vamp that way for preeta too. 

Originally posted by Ratichona

Mahira want to create a situation with prithvi but rishabh will end up drinking that mixed up juice or something and this will led to rishabh's confession in anger that he loves her and all 

Her reaction was normal when it came to prithvi preeta marriage but it affects her so much when rishabh even looks at preeta 

I dont know why but this time all sound effects and this saya and all , i hope they doesn't include any supernatural thing or something 

It's possible that writer anil plans on using mahira to bring about sherlyn's end, and that the storm she brings in sherlyn's life is that due to mahira only that sherlyn will be exposed and thrown out of rishabh's life, and this will only have impact if by the time she is exposed she falls in love with rishabh for real, then being exposed and thrown out would be devastating for sherlyn. That really would be a storm for sherlyn. I mean if they can show prithvi becoming obsessive lover of preeta whilst still wanting sherlyn, they can show sherlyn realising that prithvi does not really love her and her eventually falling for rishabh. 

i dont think they will show love triangle after preeran and rishlyn marriage ends. these marriages arent going to end anytime soon. the love triangle will run in parallel with marriages. if sherlyn and karan are two-timers, rishabh and preeta arent bound to remain faithful to them. kdb is much more complex than anyone has ever imagined. there is no love/trust in marriages. it is more about extramarital love.

Preeta and rishabh, irrespective of whether they are married to unfaithful people will remain faithul to their partners for as long as their marriages are intact.... because unfortunately preeta and rishabh are pure souls, and remaining faithful especially within the boundary of marriage is imperative to such type of characters. Characters like sherlyn and karan can either not be faithful out of their free will because they are evil, or be unintentionally unfaithful. 

Given that karan just allows his wife's sautan in his life, no matter what reason or compulsion he has for doing so, is bound to be unfaithful eventually even if unknowingly, because he himself hasn't created the boundaries between himself and this other woman to keep her away from him, so obviously the other woman will take advantage of this and cause him to be unfaithful, even if unintentionally. 

Karan has been never unfaithful , for him hugs are normal , he never crossed line with mahira but love can happen even if they are married so its possible to show rishTa. But it will be in a sanskari way ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I still have confusion why sharlyn wants to take revenge witn luthras ?

Originally posted by sammy17

Preeta and rishabh, irrespective of whether they are married to unfaithful people will remain faithul to their partners for as long as their marriages are intact.... because unfortunately preeta and rishabh are pure souls, and remaining faithful especially within the boundary of marriage is imperative to such type of characters. Characters like sherlyn and karan can either not be faithful out of their free will because they are evil, or be unintentionally unfaithful. 

Given that karan just allows his wife's sautan in his life, no matter what reason or compulsion he has for doing so, is bound to be unfaithful eventually even if unknowingly, because he himself hasn't created the boundaries between himself and this other woman to keep her away from him, so obviously the other woman will take advantage of this and cause him to be unfaithful, even if unintentionally. 

Even if all this happen in 1 week it will be 3 to 6 months in KB ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by sammy17

Dear the whole uniting preeta with rishabh thing aint gonna happen for a very very very long time even if it does happen. It defo won't happen whilst sherlyn is married to rishabh and whilst sherlyn is the beloved and trusted bahu of the household. If that happens it will happen after sherlyn is exposed. 

There must be some other way that mahira will bring a storm in sherlyn's life. Although I do find your theory about mahira herself being reason for sherlyn to be thrown out of luthra's and rishabh life really good.... what could be a bigger storm in sherlyn's life created by mahira than this? Perhaps mahira will be the cause of preeta and sherlyn's marriage both breaking down. 

I also feel that sherlyn eventually, given that she is married to rishabh, might fall in love with him, but by then because of mahira she might be kicked out of rishabh and luthra's life and sherlyn life will be ruined due to mahira which would be karma for sherlyn bringing mahira into karan-preeta's life.... this could also make sherlyn a permanent vamp in preeta's life because if sherlyn falls in love with rishabh, and in future rishabh feelings for preeta are focused upon again, then sherlyn will remain a vamp that way for preeta too. 

btw what is there in preeran relationship that makes u think that they will remain faithful to eachother? they dont even trust eachother ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but preeta doesnt even trust karan in mahira's case. she seems suspicious. 

What makes you think that the two will not be faithful to each other at some point ๐Ÿค”

or what makes you think that the relationship remains without trust? 

another woman and the wife of a ex womanizer it is not logical ๐Ÿ™„ imagine it was Pritvhi and not Mahira would Karan, trust Preeta?

show me a woman who trusts a womanizer. ๐Ÿคจ  

Edited by Funny29 - 3 years ago

Mahira will indirectly reveal Sherlyns pregnancy to the Luthras. BTW, can anyone tell me why Sherlyns married Rishab?